• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony: Elements of Assimilation RP (Late Sign-ups Accepted) [M]

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Indigo / Sunrise Sky
South End of Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: Delta

Sunrise Sky panicked badly when Narga decided to be the one to initiate the fight. The safety lock was released and she had to prime it back to fire. She was in a major disadvantage already and this was without even thinking of the fact that her reflexes weren’t all that great. She barely managed to dodge Narga as she attempted to slice her wings, but couldn’t quite dodge the second attack as she felt a sharp burning sensation on her wings. This said burning sensation caused her to start losing height and in her pained state, she shot blindly in the general direction of where she thought Narga was. However, this attempt meant that while she tried to fire at Narga, she met a painful crash on the ground knocking the wind out of her and causing body wide pain as she landed on her wings.

Struggling to get back up quickly, she rolled over onto her legs and stumbled away, trying to run away as quickly as she could. At this point, living was much better than dying to such a painful death. In her haste to leave, she had forgotten about her crossbow as it lied on the ground, strap broken from the crash. The burning sensation seemed to cause even more pain as she stumbled further away. Despite the fact she was using an illusion, she was sure that in her real form, she was probably going to have some new holes that would take a good while to fix. Granted she could go sucking love energy to boost the recovery time, but it was too risky right now. Not with that monster on the loose. She struggled to recall where her house was as it would be a safe haven during her panic and pain session. She also needed to wash off the acid that was still eating away at her left wing. She was lucky that the right wing escaped unscathed, but this meant not being able to fly out of trouble.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Heading towards Town Hall
Midday
Affected RPers: DVB

Fringe looked at her. "I came here too. I guess I'm kinda of a detective, but for the strange stuff. My friends and I were... sent here in order to investigate what is going on. When you said you were also here for that, I got a dangerous idea of what might be going on," Fringe said before he went with a bit more serious tone.

Whoa, a detective! Comet smiled in disbelief. She always loved mystery novels, and Fancy Clue was one of her favorite detective series of all time.

"From your cutie mark and your name, your talent lies in the stars, especially in things like comets and probably meteors and asteroids. You see, I've been following my leads and heard interesting rumors. Days before the first rash of disappearances, including the Elements of Harmony, there was a meteor shower. A few ponies said that 'a burning star of silver' crashed into the Everfree Forest.

"Burning star of silver," she murmured under her breath. What in the wide world of Equestria?

"Something or someone must have been in that fallen object. Whatever it is, it is kidnapping ponies and probably has the other ponies," Fringe said before he realized he was ranting. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

"So... I think we should go and meet everyone before going to the forest together," he said.

Comet smiled before nodding. "Sounds like a plan." She grinned, "Being a detective would explain your cutie mark. That is just too cool! I've always loved a good mystery." She stopped before she could potentially embarrass herself by fangirling.

They continued their walk towards Town Hall. While the building came into sight, Comet pondered more on what Fringe had said. A star of silver? Some kind of meteor, no doubt. Did that mean that they were dealing with an other worldly threat? Or even...aliens!? No! Aliens didn't exist...or did they? She mentally shoved the thought away before another one barged it's way into her mind.

My talent deals with space and the heavenly bodies that reside in it. Is that why I was brought here? She shuddered at what was going to happen in the forest, but before she knew it, they were at the foot of Town Hall.

"Oh, we're here already," Comet's bright yellow eyes looked over the stage that had been hastily put together in front of the building. She saw a mare with a silver mane and looked at Fringe. "I guess we should head in and meet the others."

"Oh, are you some of the other ponies?" The mare who was apparently the mayor spoke to them.

"Um, yes ma'am," Comet looked down and hoofed at the dirt. "I'm Comet-

"Ah, yes!" The mare interrupted her, "Comet Starlight, the pony of otherworldy talents, if I may say so." She mayor chuckled, but Comet only looked to the side, unsure of what to do. She's always been a bit intimidated by officials, even the Princesses. They were in a high rank of authority, why would they want to speak to her?

"Yes, ma'am." she looked back up and then to Fringe just as the mare was about to dote on him as well.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Near Sugarcube Corner, Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: Cometstarlight

Comet smiled before nodding. "Sounds like a plan." She grinned, "Being a detective would explain your cutie mark. That is just too cool! I've always loved a good mystery." Fringe just blushed and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly while smiling.

He wondered about his theory. Many would have labeled him a mad pony. However, there were many secrets in the history of Equestria and the rest of the world. With Nightmare Moon, Discord and the Changelings being true, what else could have existed.

He recalled before leaving, a friend from the Crystal Empire had been eyeing a book. An old obscure one titled "Who Was Megan?"

As he was in his musings, Fringe snapped out of it as he saw they have arrived.

"Oh, we're here already," Comet's bright yellow eyes looked over the stage that had been hastily put together in front of the building. She saw a mare with a silver mane and looked at Fringe. "I guess we should head in and meet the others."

"Oh, are you some of the other ponies?" The mare who was apparently the mayor spoke to them.

"Um, yes ma'am," Comet looked down and hoofed at the dirt. "I'm Comet-

"Ah, yes!" The mare interrupted her, "Comet Starlight, the pony of otherworldy talents, if I may say so." She mayor chuckled, but Comet only looked to the side, unsure of what to do.

"I'm Fringe Truth," Fringe said as he introduced himself to the mayor. Unlike Comet, he volunteered. "I'm a detective," he said. "Are we the only ones or are there others?" He asked the mayor.

"I believe so. It is fortunate you are here. Although I imagine this will be your biggest and strangest mystery," Mayor Mare said. Fringe smiled and nodded. Fringe led Comet to behind the curtain so the ceremony can start. From there, he saw another mare was there. She was Lektra Bolt. She was a PoI (pony of interest), regarding his organization. Her mechanical marvels and feats of engineering rivaled the magical might and potential of Twilight Sparkle. As such, they kept an eye on her, but haven't invited her to join.

Not yet anyway...

"Hi there. I'm Fringe Truth," Fringe said in a friendly manner. He waited for Comet to introduce herself before presumably Lektra will. He recognized Happy Golucky, who worked with Astound and the Cakes. The other mare he didn't.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Town Hall
Midday
Affected RPers: DVB, (And Mon and Bron if you feel like it)

Comet waited for the conversation between Fringe and the mayor to end before the stallion led her up to the stage and behind the curtain.

He really is a gentlecolt, Comet smiled.

Fringe introduced himself before Comet even noticed who the other ponies were. Wait a second! Those were the ponies from earlier!

The mare couldn't help but tilt her head to the side in thought. It was them all right. Their voices and the robotic contraption on the mares back definitely added up to the noises she heard earlier as they whizzed by.

She decided to make the connections real by speaking them.

"Hey," she gingerly pointed her hoof, "You're those ponies from that bakery place this morning," she paused to think of the name, "Oh, Sugar Cube Corner!" She said in realization. "I guess that would explain why you two were in such a hurry then." Comet brought her hoof back down and smiled as she got back into her comfort zone. "Well, it looks like we'll be working together during this little adventure of ours." She laughed.

"I'm Comet Starlight, what about you guys?" She straightened her posture a little bit to seem more friendly.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Happy Golucky
Town Hall, Ponyville
Late Morning
Affected RPers: Bron, Comet, DVB

"I'm sure she's fine. Sparky is gentle with his pincers. She looked fine to me, but I barely got a good look at her trying to catch up to you though. Let's just get there. We can see who else has been invited and get to know each other better later. I do like food." Lektra said with a wink. Her robot companion then gave Happy a dirty look. Or, at least it looked that way. If it did, it completely went over the Earth Pony's head.

"I guess so... And so do I! Hehe."

When they got closer to the town hall, they noticed a stage being set up. Various ponies were helping get things together, including the mayor. Lektra noticed her first, and the two of them trotted up to speak to her.

Lektra introduced herself first, then Happy went afterward. "Happy Golucky, Baker extraordinarie at your service!" He exclaimed while giving a salute,

"Haha, wonderful! Your enthusiasm will be most appreciated. Well, you two should head behind the curtain. When all members of the search party are here, or most of them, I'll open the curtain after joining you behind it as well, and we can begin your sendoff so everypony in town can wish you luck. After that, well, you simply must succeed!" She said as she motioned us to head behind the curtain.

After the two of them made their way up the stage, Happy noticed a familiar looking pony approach him. "Hey, you're those ponies from that bakery place this morning."

Happy smiled and nodded. "Yep, that's us! Why didn't you say you were coming here too?! The four of us could've walked together!"

"Well, it looks like we'll be working together during this little adventure of ours." She laughed. "I'm Comet Starlight, what about you guys?"

"It looks that way. Hehe, my name is Happy Golucky. And this is Lektra Bolt." He said while motioning towards her. He then turned his attention to the grey pegasus wearing a fedora Comet had brought with her, "So, who's your friend? I haven't seen either of you around town before. Are you guys new?"

---

Primrose
Town Hall
Late morning
Affected RPers: N/A

After spending some time wandering around town. Primrose eventually passed by what appeared to be the local bakery, where she overhead a grey Pegasus and a blue Unicorn she vaguely recognized from her days at magic school talking about getting a letter asking for help, and they were headed for the town hall. Since they seemed to be in a similar situation to her, and they seemed to know where they were going, the purple Unicorn followed them from a comfortable distance behind. She didn't want to look like she was stalking them or anything.

Once she got to the Town Hall, she walked around for a second wondering what to do. The Mayor seemed to be busy getting things set up and helping other ponies so she didn't want to bother her. Since it looked like everyone else was getting up on the stage, Prim decided to walk up the stairs and join the others, She stood off in the corner and observed the other ponies talking amongst themselves. Her knees were shaking anxiously. A stage usually meant they would have to do something in front of an audience. Oh gosh, I hope I don't have to make a speech... The Unicorn desperately hoped she could blend into the crowd, and she wouldn't be noticed making a fool of herself. Looking at the amount of ponies that had arrived so far, there didn't seem to be much of a crowd to blend into. She wondered if she should talk to someone to ease her nerves, but she didn't want to interupt anyone's conversation, and decided against it.

(OOC: Hey, if someone could talk to Prim, it would be helpful. Thanks!)

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(I got it Mon. Might as well be me while we wait for Delta and Slip to figure out how to get here. Alll your characters should have gotten letters. Seriously, all of them. Maybe except Narga, so I have no idea how Delta was planning to have her show up. But besides her, yea, all of them.

Guys, there will be no talk of aliens. Sorry DVB but I gotta invalidate that part of your post like it never happened. You know that detail, and please don't have Fringe divulge any of it as speculation. You're ruining the suspense.

Lastly, Sparky looks like Starty from Secret Millionaires Club, but small enough to fit comfortably on a pony's back. He's more advanced than Starty though. Think of like when Spike rides on Twilight or any of the pets ride the other ponies, not that Spike is a pet but you get the idea. Here's a reference pic: http://www.a2entertain.com/images/b...acters/millionaires_club_character_starty.jpg

Lektra Bolt
Outdoor Theater in front of Town Hall, Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: Mon, Comet, DVB

I was tapping my hooves against the wooden stage impatiently and muttering under my breath. "Come on, come on, start already. What's taking so long? Where are the others?" They showed up and started introductions. Finally, something to do.

"Right, thanks Happy. Hi everybody. I'm Lektra Bolt, inventor extraordinaire, and this is Sparky. He's not just my friend and helper, he's also one of my inventions." At this Sparky moved around on my back and beeped in a friendly sort of way, still looking cheesed off at Happy. Then I noticed who Comet actually was. "Oh wow! Yea, it's you from when I bumped into you at Sugarcube Corner. Sorry for not telling you about this. I had no way of knowing you were invited too."

Then I noticed the pega-colt, wearing clothes. Clothes are such an unusual thing, it made me interested in him. At least for a moment. "Right, as Happy said, who's your friend? I hadn't seen either of you around town before either." Then I noticed as another mare showed up rather scaredly. She was a away from the others and wasn't talking. Wasn't moving either.

I lightly tapped her for a second with my right front hoof to get her attention. "Hi, are you joining the search party too?" Sparky let out a horizontal beam of light from his eyes and magically scanned her.

"Scan reveals elevated blood pressure consistent with being nervous." He concluded in his unemotional voice.

"So in other words, you have stage fright?" I talked to the mare again. "Don't worry, it'll all be okay." I chuckled, trying to be friendly.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Near Sugarcube Corner, Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: Cometstarlight, bronislav, Monster Guy

"It looks that way. Hehe, my name is Happy Golucky. And this is Lektra Bolt." Happy Golucky said while motioning towards her. He then faced Fringe and asked him "So, who's your friend? I haven't seen either of you around town before. Are you guys new?"

"Right, thanks Happy. Hi everybody. I'm Lektra Bolt, inventor extraordinaire, and this is Sparky. He's not just my friend and helper, he's also one of my inventions," Lektra added.

"My name is Fringe Truth," Fringe said with a smile. Happy was a nice guy. "My friend, Astound also works part-time in Sugarcube Corner," Fringe said as he talked to Happy before he looked and saw there was one last mare that arrived. She seemed to be quote nervous.

"Hi, are you joining the search party too?"Lektra said while Sparky let out a horizontal beam of light from his eyes and magically scanned the nervous mare.

"Scan reveals elevated blood pressure consistent with being nervous." He concluded in his unemotional voice.

"So in other words, you have stage fright?" Lektra said before she tried to comfort her. "Don't worry, it'll all be okay."

"Yeah. We're all here because we all have something to add to the group," Fringe said as he looked to the new mare. He looked to all of them. He wondered who else would be coming along. He also wondered if the Princesses would be coming.

"I think we'll all become good friends," Fringe said as he looked at them all, though he a particular affectionate look toward Comet.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Primrose and Happy Golucky
Town Hall
Late morning
Affected RPers: Bron, DVB, Comet

"My name is Fringe Truth," The Pegasus said with a smile. "My friend, Astound also works part-time in Sugarcube Corner."

"Really? That's so cool! I work there too!" Happy exclaimed "I don't know any pony named Astound though. He must work a different shift from me."

A purple Unicorn walked onto the stage, and stood in a corner away from everyone else. It was obvious she was nervous by the way her knees were shaking. Happy would've gone to talk to her, but Lektra got to her first. "Hi, are you joining the search party too?"

Primrose was about to say something, but then that thing sitting on the other Unicorn's back unexpectedly let out a horizontal beam of light from it's eyes that shone on her. This startled Prim, causing her to jump and let out a small squeak. "Eep!"

"Scan reveals elevated blood pressure consistent with being nervous." The machine concluded in an unemotional voice.

"So in other words, you have stage fright?"

More like stage terror! The purple unicorn thought as she looked down. I know I'm gonna do something wrong in front of a room full of ponies. I always do...

"Don't worry, it'll all be okay."

"Yeah. We're all here because we all have something to add to the group," A grey Pegasus wearing a fedora added.

"I... suppose..." Primrose muttered while nervously shifting her weight from one hoof to the other. Although what they said still didn't really make her feel any better, she still appreciated the company. She figured she may as well introduce herself now that ponies started talking to her. "Um... I...I'm Primrose by the way..."

"I think we'll all become good friends," Fringe said

"So do I!" Happy shouted as he jumped in between Comet and Fringe, and pulled them close for a hug. "This is gonna be great!"

---

(Ooc: Does anyone remember that rule about avoiding social gatherings? Yeah, I think one is happening right now. >.<

Also this is what Happy is doing to Fringe and Comet.)

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Town Hall
Midday
Affected RPers: DVB, Mon, Bronislav

Comet smiled as the pony known as Happy introduced himself and, daresay, lived right up to his name.

"Right, thanks Happy. Hi everybody. I'm Lektra Bolt, inventor extraordinaire, and this is Sparky. He's not just my friend and helper, he's also one of my inventions." At this Sparky moved around on my back and beeped in a friendly sort of way, still looking cheesed off at Happy. "Oh wow! Yea, it's you from when I bumped into you at Sugarcube Corner. Sorry for not telling you about this. I had no way of knowing you were invited too."

"Oh no," Comet waved, "It's all good, there wasn't really a way to know for sure." She smiled and raised an eyebrow as another pony seemed to tip toe to behind stage with them.

"Right, as Happy said, who's your friend? I hadn't seen either of you around town before either."

Comet came back to the conversation, unaware that Happy had asked who Fringe was aswell.

"My name is Fringe Truth," Fringe said with a smile. "My friend, Astound also works part-time in Sugarcube Corner."

Really? She thought as she looked over the team. I can't wait to get to know these ponies!

"Hi, are you joining the search party too?" Lektra questioned the new and obviously frightened mare. Sparky let out a horizontal beam of light from his eyes and magically scanned her.

"Whoa," Comet murmured, "That's new."

"So in other words, you have stage fright?" Lektra talked to the mare again. "Don't worry, it'll all be okay."

"Yeah, we're all here for you." Comet smiled.

"Yeah. We're all here because we all have something to add to the group," Fringe said as he looked to the new mare. He looked to all of them.

"I think we'll all become good friends," Fringe said as he looked at them all, although, he gave Comet a more...affectionate look?

Comet stood frozen in place with her muzzle and surrounding parts turning lighter in contrast to her dark coat. Before she could return the gaze, however, Happy jumped between them.

"So do I!" Happy shouted as he stood in between Comet and Fringe, and pulled them close for a hug. "This is gonna be great!"

Comet gasped as the pony she had just met pulled her and Fringe into a hug before she started laughing.

"I think so too," she said as she laughed.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Narga Cuga
South End of Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: Silpomatic

Narga cursed the reflexes of this 'Sunrise' as said pony managed to escape the sharp honed edges of her draconic wings. Narga grabbed onto the roof of the building to turn, but something sharp and fast cut across her forehead, leaving a gash. Narga gave a deep bellow of anger and rage as she flapped back into the air. Blood welled up and dripped down into her eye. Unlike normal pony blood, her own blood was more akin to Spike, as runtty as the pest was, as it was heated to normal boiling temperature. Narga let out a scream at the contact with her eye, and half blind, she lost track of the earlier hunt. She snapped her head around, her eye slowly going back into focus. Narga stamped in frustation, and flew to the ground, hoping she could try to sniff, when reality broke though her anger. She blinked, confused. "Wait..." she murmured, before facehoofing. She revealed herself to a pony, and then attacked. The princesses are going to hear about her...she looked and surveried the ground, when she noticed the crossbow. She looked the contraption over, the wooden brace and metal string, as with the trigger.

"This looks like one of those tools they used...in there..." Narga thought to herself. They said...'crossbow' I think...to test my scales. It can punch through me" she shivered at the thought of it leaving it's bolt buried in her gut. She bit onto the stock, and put it onto her back gently, before taking to the air, looking around. "It's wrong...I should return it...damn these emotions" she wimpered. She looked around, trying to find some kind of scent or sign that could point her towards Sunrise. "I should apologize...or just leave it on the door...where does she live...where does ANY pony live...." she wimpered again. Her mind was going all over the place in her thoughts, the emotions, where she was how frustrating she made herself, everything was just making her feel like a wreck. Narga landed on a roof, before a short turn around noticed Sunrise. Narga wimpered again seeing that one wing was being eaten by her essance toxin. It can be washed off, but the damage takes longer than it normally would to heal. It'll heal, just not with haste. Narga looked around, and saw Town hall. "So crowded...I have to get this to her somehow..." she looked around more, and sighed. "Guess I have to follow her to a house..." she sighed, and laid down on the roof, watching.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Indigo / Sunrise Sky
South End of Ponyville ---> Town Hall
Late Midday/Early Afternoon
Affected RPers: Bronislav, DVB, Mon, Comet, Delta?

Sunrise Sky hissed in pain as she dipped her injured wing in a rain barrel she had found nearby. While it did the job of removing the acid, it didn’t do anything to stop the pain from being there. If anything, it made it worse before becoming slightly numb. The injury looked superficial, at least her illusion injury would, being that it was mostly featherless, but her actual injury in real form was much worse. She could tell that she had what felt like a cannonball sized hole in her wing, but without dropping her disguise, she wouldn’t be able to accurately tell. Holes caused by external means meant for it to fully recover, it would take a hefty dose of positive emotion energy to repair the damage. It also meant that while enhancing the recovery, she would need heavy intake of food, if only to keep up with the strain it would put on her body.

With her panic and adrenaline now gone, she felt exhausted. As much as she would like to sit in her home and nurse her injuries, there was that annoying letter from Mayor Mare that she didn’t read. Not that it mattered now if she read it, whatever content was written in it, she would easily find out by heading towards the Town Hall. She opened her wings in preparations to take off and almost leapt before realizing that her now featherless left wing would do absolutely nothing and would perhaps give her a fabulous crash while worsening the wounds. She sighed as she would have to make a detour back to her house first to at least wrap up the offending wing in some bandages to hide how hideous it looked. Giving a sigh, she folded up her wings, wincing as the left wing was extra sensitive with the hole in it.

As she trotted along the south side of Ponyville, she tried to get her bearings as to where her home was. When she found her bearings, she quickened her pace, ignoring any looks she got from other ponies. She reached her home and quickly opened it, closing it and then locking it. Normally, she wouldn’t, but she wasn’t going to take any chances with being attacked a second time. She quickly went to one of the cabinets in the kitchen and opened the one that contained her medicine and bandages and grabbed some of the bandages. She sat down and attempted to wrap her wings up. She winced every time she had to go over the hole. When she was done, it looked hideous. Wrapping her wings up wasn’t easy to do and the looseness of the bandages showed. While it would suffice, she needed another pony to wrap up the wring more securely for her. Sighing, she grabbed what was left of the bandage roll and tossed it in the trashcan before trotting towards the door, unlocking it and leaving.

Trotting north along the main road, she could distantly see a large crowd of ponies surrounding the Town Hall. Given her current appearance of a messily bandaged wing, messed up fur spots on her body, and several red marks on her body would not bode well for not drawing attention. At the very least, she would be bodily hauled away by Nurse Redheart. She snorted at that idea. While she was known for being gentle, caring around her patients, she was an extremely quick to drag ponies literally to the hospital to patch them up. As she approached the Town Hall, she felt many eyes turn to look at her. She could only flinch as she approached what appeared to be a wooden stage. She saw a few ponies she normally avoided, mainly what she considered to be an eccentric unicorn, she couldn’t quite say anything. Her mouth opening and shutting a few times as she struggled to figure out what to say to the ponies on stage. It finally settled on saying something that she very soon regretted it ever leaving her mouth. “Just what am I witnessing, the eccentric unicorn here finally caught in the act of springing the scarring contraptions on us?”

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Lektra Bolt
Outdoor Theater in front of Town Hall, Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: Mon, Comet, DVB, Slip, Delta kinda

Finally the last straggler showed up behind the curtain. I was about to reply to the not so nice comment, but the Mayor started to speak from behind the curtain.

"Thank you all for coming." From an alleyway in between buildings, in the corner of my eyes, I could see a pony appeared. She was running toward the stage. "I will now raise the curtain and introduce the ones who we're pinning our hopes on." I finally got a good look at her. She was wearing a costume that I was familiar with from reading town history. It was Mare Do Well, which meant this had to be one of the six heroes. But why was she running toward us? The Mayor reached for the rope with her mouth, but never got the chance to say anything else or open the curtain. Mare Do Well jumped on the west side of the stage, produced a rope from a saddlebag, and started to use horn magic to tie up the Mayor. I could see the aura was purple.

"Hey, what are you doing Mare Do Well?! I thought you were supposed to be good!" I shot lightning bolts at her, but she blocked it with her magic.

"Noooo, Mare Do Well let me go! What are you doing?!" The Mayor yelled as Mare Do Well tied Mayor Mare to her back and started to run off.

I shot more lightning at her, shocking her tail and mane as she was running away. Mayor Mare passed out from the shocks. Dang, not who I wanted to hit. "Who are you?!" I pulled her mask off with my magic to reveal.........Princess Twilight Sparkle! Her horn seemed to be doubled in length, and had a metallic silver extension attached to the where it normally ended. The ponies gathered in front of the outdoor theater all gasped at who it was, as she flexed her wings to confirm she was the real deal. "No way! You're supposed to be good. Why are you doing this?!" I yelled at her as she started to run south carrying Mayor Mare passed out on her back.

Then she stopped and turned around at me. Twilight made a purple shield around herself and Mayor Mare to protect from being attacked and spoke to us. Her voice sounded like herself, but it also felt a little metallic, like she wasn't totally herself. "Hello everpony." She said innocently as she turned to us, like most remembered her doing. Her eyes bulged momentarily like she was struggling with something, but that quickly passed and she continued. "Please don't try to stop me. I am the Herald of Goddess Epona. Epona commands that Equestria be assimilated so that everypony knows Order and Harmony. Resistance is futile. The Mayor will be one of us." She turned away south again, toward the direction of the forest. I could see a metallic plate on the back of her head. It looked uncomfortable, and like it didn't belong there. She then continued carrying the Mayor on her back south, in the direction of the Everfree Forest. Yea, like I'd just let her go suspiciously like that.

Noticing I was still following she taunted me. "Just try and catch me!" She was still wearing the Mare Do Well costume without the mask as she disappeared from view in between buildings.

"Come on, we have to follow her and try rescue the Mayor!" I yelled to the other members of the search party. This was who was ponynapping residents, and this was what we had been called for. I ran after her after the initial shock wore off, but she was well ahead and would reach the forest before me. Then who knows what would happen in there?

(Yup, that's happening!)

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Town Hall
Midday
Affected RPers: I don't think anyone is affected...

Soon the last member of their party showed up. An injured Pegasus with a bandaged wing. Happy was about to greet her, and ask why she came when she obviously wasn't in any condition to be doing this type of thing, but then she made a not nice comment directed towards Lektra. "Hey, that wasn't very nice!" Then the Mayor started to speak from behind the curtain before he got the chance to say anything else.

As the Mayor made her speech, a masked Pony Happy ran up on stage. Happy recognized this mysterious pony from seeing her in the newspaper, it was Mare Do Well. His eyes widened, and a grin formed on his face. "Hey, are you here to help us too?!" Happy exclaimed. But the masked pony produced a rope from a saddlebag, and started to use horn magic to tie up the Mayor. Happy's mood suddenly changed. "Why'd ya do that for?! You're supposed to be a hero!"

Startled by the sudden intrusion, Primrose jumped, and let out a squeal "Gah!" Then, Lektra fired some Lightning from her horn, and Primrose followed her example, and fired some razor sharp leaves. She wasn't trying to hit Mare Do Well, she was hoping to cut the mayor free from the rope. The leaves didn't do anything against the magical shield Mare Do Well had made, and the lightning only caused the Mayor to pass out. Then Lektra pulled off the mask, and everyone was in for a real surprise. Mare Do well was... Princess Twilight Sparkle?! Her horn seemed to be doubled in length, and had a metallic silver extension attached to the where it normally ended. The ponies gathered in front of the outdoor theater all gasped at who it was, as she flexed her wings to confirm she was the real deal.

Twilight made a speech, but judging from the way she spoke, it was clear the Princess was not herself. As she turned to leave while taunting the others, Happy could see Twilight had a metal plate on the back of her head that did not look comfortable. He frowned, and had a worried look on his face. Something's not right here...

Lektra ran after them, and they headed off in the direction of the Everfree forest. The red Earth Pony nodded, and galloped after her. "Hey! Wait for meeee!"

Primrose watched the entire scene unfold with a worried look on her face. While she was relieved that she didn't have to make a speech in front of an audience, this was not how she wanted to get out of it. "This is not good! This is not good at all!" As Lektra and Happy ran off, the purple Unicorn was shaking much more than she was when she got onto the stage. She had to shut her eyes and take a few deep breaths to calm herself. Once she had settled down a little, she got off the stage and followed the others while mumbling to herself. "Can we really outrun a princess?"

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Town Hall
Midday
Affected RPers: Bronislav, DVB, Mon, Slipp

This could really work, Comet thought, We'll be back in no-

Her thoughts were interrupted by an injured Pegasus that had walked on stage. The wounds on the wing showed through the hastily applied bandage. She needed medical attention, but before she could say anything, the Pegasus voiced her rather course question. Comet cocked her head in response as the others in the group voiced their own opinions.

Either way, the Mayor began her speech, but something odd was coming in from the distance. She squinted her eyes to see a mare clad in purple and blue coming closer. She was about to ask who the pony was when Happy shouted in delight.

"Hey, are you here to help us too?!" Happy's smile was of pure elatedness. This pony's reputation was well received by the audience, calling the pony Mare Do Well. That is, until the pony used her magenta colored magic to bring out a rope and kidnap the Mayor!

"Wait, what's going on?!" Comet stepped forward. Lektra didn't hesistate; she began to fire lightning bolts from her horn, while Primrose shot razor leaves. Comet ran to the front of the stage and shot off several blue beams that turned into comets, but the efforts of all merely plinked off the shield, the mare made, like glass.

Suddenly the mare took off her mask, Princess Twilight Sparkle!? Comet Starlight couldn't believe her eyes, but this was real! A princess--their princess was one of those kidnapping ponies?! Twilight made a speech, which sounded slightly off, but for all Comet knew, it could've been normal. What wasn't normal was the small metal plate on the back of her head.

"How could this-

Lektra ran out of the gate like one of her own lightning bolts with Happy close behind, "Wait for meeeee!" he shouted. Comet took off after them, soon coming up beside them in the desperate sprint to catch Twilight.

"Can we really outrun a princess?" she heard the very low murmurings of Primrose as she ran along side her.

"We can try." Comet lowered her horn and fired another spell at the changed Alicorn, only for it to fall to the wayside by the shield. She gritted her teeth. This wasn't going to work.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Mayor's building, Ponyville -> Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Cometstarlight, bronislav, Monster Guy, slpomatic

Fringe smiled as Happy hugged him and Comet. As he hoped the other shy pony would join them and overcome her shyness, he saw one other pony come in. She had an injured wing. He raised his eyebrow when he heard say: “Just what am I witnessing, the eccentric unicorn here finally caught in the act of springing the scarring contraptions on us?”

He glared over at Sunset, but before he could say anything, he saw everything begin falling together. "Thank you all for coming," the mayor annoucned. However, Fringe thought he saw a silhouette. "I will now raise the curtain and introduce the ones who we're pinning our hopes on," the mayor said before Frigne saw who came out.

It was Mare-Do-Well.

He saw the disguised mare go and tie up the mare. He saw the mare's magic aura was a particular shade of aura, which he noted. He was in full-on detective mode as he was examining every detail of the scene before him.Fringe Truth saw Lektra go and shoot some bolts of electricity. Fringe also dived and tried to get the mayor, but the forcefield prevented that. He was in the air as he saw Lektra begin to move out. "Noooo, Mare Do Well let me go! What are you doing?!" The Mayor yelled as Mare Do Well tied Mayor Mare to her back and started to run off. Fringe Truth was in the sky as he was chasing the masked mare and saw the Mayor was knocked out.

Then, Lektra revealed the truth.

It was Princess Twilight Sparkle.

However, he saw that her horn was doubled in length, due to a mechanical extension on it. That was something new... and very suspicious. He followed her before he grabbed a cloud and try shooting a bolt of electricity at her. However, she made another forcefield to protect her. Hearing Lektra's cry, he agreed, but kept quiet to listen.

"Hello everpony."

Fringe paid attention to her voice. It was just like voice. However, there was a slight metallic clang to it. Furthermore, he saw her eyes bulge and had a brief expression of struggle. Fringe noted everything down and hoped it could help explain what was going on.

"Please don't try to stop me. I am the Herald of Goddess Epona. Epona commands that Equestria be assimilated so that everypony knows Order and Harmony. Resistance is futile. The Mayor will be one of us." As she turned around, he saw the metallic plate. Fringe began thinking as he saw her go to the Everfree Forest. He then recalled the strange falling star that fell and the disappeared ponies.

This explained what happened to them.

"Just try and catch me!" She was still wearing the Mare Do Well costume without the mask as she disappeared from view in between buildings. "Come on, we have to follow her and try rescue the Mayor!" Lektra yelled. Lektra ran out of the gate like one of her own lightning bolts with Happy close behind, "Wait for meeeee!" he shouted. Comet took off after them, soon coming up beside them in the desperate sprint to catch Twilight.

"Can we really outrun a princess?" Primrose murmured

"We can try." Comet lowered her horn and fired another spell at the changed Alicorn, only for it to fall to the wayside by the shield.

"Guys, listen!" Fringe shouted.

"Before the disappearance of the ponies began, a strange falling star appeared. It fell in the Everfree. Then we see one of the disappeared ponies, our princess, who has mechanical implants now," Fringe began. "Not only that. Her speech, tone and subtle expressions was like someone having been brainwashed or something like one of those old-fashioned science fiction stories. That with along that strange Epona character she mentioned, there is something big going on," Fringe explained.

The possibility was dawning, but could it really be?

Fringe was flying beside Comet. "Comet, I can try and grab you ad cut off Twilight," he asked her.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Lektra Bolt
Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Mon, Comet, DVB, Slip?, Delta kinda

Twilight was getting tired, as evidenced by the fact that her magic shield had gone down. I shocked her a few times with well placed bolts while running, but she continued on with determination. Her coat was smoking in some places, and she seemed to be hurt from the shocks. She then decided it was time to fly and started to head upward. There wasn't anything up in the sky though, so she was staying low and heading deeper into the forest.

We all continued to chase Twilight, trying to figure out what the deal was, while trying not to lose sight of her. Everypony pretty much ran alongside each other. I turned to Fringe. "Thank you Captain Obvious. I'm sorry, but the only thing not obvious is the motivation for the change in them." I then continued chasing Twilight, as we headed into deeper parts of the forest. If we continued we would probably reach the Castle Ruins soon. Or we would have, if two ponies hadn't jumped out from behind the trees. One was pink with a reddish-pink mane, while the other was white with a blue curly mane. A third pony seemed to be coming from the sky, and was yellow with a pink mane. They were well known to everypony.

Pinky Pie jumped out from the left, Rarity jumped out from the right, and Fluttershy landed in the middle of them. I was sure she would block flyers if they tried to simply fly over Pinky and Rarity."Continue on ahead, dahling! We'll hold off these ruffians for you!" Yelled Rarity, blocking the way with the others.

"We will?" Asked Pinky, being her usual funny self. "Really?"

"Yes, we will." Confirmed Fluttershy meekly.

Twilight had disappeared from view into the forest still carrying the Mayor. Drat.

Rarity had a metallic horn extension like Twilight did which made her horn twice as long, Pinky had on silver metallic hoof implants that seemed to actually be implanted into all four of her legs. There were noticeable signs of blood where the implants went into her body, and she was still bleeding in some places. It must have been done recently. If I had to guess, I'd say she was stronger and faster now. She would be hard to subdue, but we had to. Fluttershy had extra attachments stuck into her wings. It looked like something I'd recently invented that could make a Pegasus fly faster, but mine didn't get implanted into the pony's body like that, just attached to the wings. If I had to guess, I'd say they had metal plates on the back of their heads too.

"Oh boy." I gulped. The three moved forward, trying to be menacing. I didn't budge, knowing the others had my back. "I'll take Rarity, somepony else handle the others." I turned to Rarity sparking up my horn. "Let's dance." I motioned her away from the others and more toward the bushes.

"I'll lead, dahling." She made a silver colored sweater appear with her magic and threw it at me, trying to tie me up with it. "You like? It's my new line. You really should try it on to improve your look." The sweater tied me up and I struggled with it. She seemed to have gained the ability to make clothes from thin air. Probably that Epona's doing.

"No, I don't." I sparked up my body and burned up the metallic fabric. Rarity gasped.

"Oh no you didn't!" She made more sweaters and levitated them at me, trying to tie me up with them. A couple grabbed onto me, but I shocked them to pieces, making Rarity growl at me.

"So unbecoming of the proper lady that you are. But that's enough! I can do that too!" I sparked up and made my own constructs out of electricity, tying up Rarity and shocking her with electric rope. She yelped and passed out, sizzling. She was out for the moment, and tied up. The electric rope would shock her back to being unconscious if she regained consciousness.

I turned to see how the others were doing. I hoped they would understand we were fighting to disable and capture, not kill.

(Notes:
Pinky is as strong as Flutterhulk but without the size change, and is faster than usual with better reaction time. She is agile, fast, and strong. Don't expect to beat her in one turn. Absolutely avoid letting her playfully hug you when fighting her.
Fluttershy is a faster flyer now but doesn't have the muscle memory of Dash. She would be easy, but she summons various animals to her aid that are also under Epona's influence. Angel won't fight for her though.)

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Whoever wants to jump in and help?

Primrose watched as Comet tried to shoot more magic at Twilight, and sighed as they just bounced off her shield like they were nothing. What did she expect? Twilight was an Alicorn Princess. Even if they outnumbered her, she was still very powerful. Fringe asked Comet to help him hold off Twilight. Primrose wanted to say something about how that might not work because Twilight can teleport, but held her tongue. She figured no one would listen to her anyway.

As the group continued chasing after Twilight, they made it into the Everfree forest, where they were stopped by three more familiar Ponies. Happy Golucky stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Pinkie Pie. He gasped excitedly, and he happily skipped over to speak to her. "No way! Pinkie Pie! Thank goodness you're ok! Everyone was worried!" It took him a minute to see the implants on the Pink Pony's legs. He frowned, "Oh... you're one of them too..."

"THAT'S RIGHT!" Pinkie exclaimed with a creepy looking smile on her face. She stood up on her hind legs, and prepared to give the red Earth Pony the biggest hug he would ever get in his life. Thankfully, Primrose produced a plant vine, and pulled Happy out of the way before she succeeded. Causing Pinkie to fall flat on her face.

Happy smiled and gave her a pat on the back. "Thanks!"

The purple Unicorn blushed. "Oh... um... n-n-o problem..."

Happy turned his attention to Pinkie, and sighed sadly. He couldn't bring himself to actually hit her. Even if she wasn't herself right now, she was still Pinkie Pie, The one that brought a smile to everyone in Ponyville. Instead, he pulled out a Cupcake from his pink saddlebag bag, and threw it at Pinkie's face. "FOOD FIGHT!" He hoped this would distract her for a bit.

Pinkie Pie got up, wiped the cupcake off her face, then bounced up and down for a minute. Happy noticed she made cracks in the ground every time she hit the floor. "Oh goody! I love food fights!" She pulled out the party cannon from... somewhere, and fired an elaborate cake from the barrel. "I never leave home without my PARTY CANNON!"

Happy wasn't expecting her to do that. "Oh no!" He barely had time to do anything else, as he got hit by one of the cakes, and got knocked back into a tree, His head was throbbing. "Ow!"

Primrose gasped when Happy got hit. "Oh no...C-c-can we please not fight?"

"Aw, don't be a Party Pooper! We're having so much fun!" She put the cannon away. then stood up on her hind legs again. "Here, let me give you a hug!"

"Um... I'd rather not... Eee!" She summoned a Plant vine from the ground, that grabbed onto the Earth Pony, and threw her back.

The move didn't seem to phase Pinkie at all. In fact she actually seemed to enjoy it. She screamed "Weeeee!" while she was pushed back, then gracefully got back up on her feet. "That was fun! Do it again! Do it again!"

Primrose raised a wall of Ivy around herself. "Just, tell me when it's over please..." She said meekly.

"Aw, but I was just getting started!" Pinkie Pie brought out the Party Cannon once again, and shot out some confetti. "And someone said this thing would be overpowered. Ha! Come on guys! This is getting good! Let's play some more!"

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Mouth of Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Bronislav, DVB, Mon, Slipp

Comet continued in hot pursuit of the Princess, eager to fire off another spell to save the Mayor.

Suddenly Fringe flew up right beside her, "Comet, I can try and grab you ad cut off Twilight,"

"Cut her-" Comet gasped, "Yeah, let's go for it!"

Before they enact the plan though, Pinky Pie jumped out from the left, Rarity jumped out from the right, and Fluttershy landed in the middle of them. She was probably there to block flyers if they tried to simply fly over Pinky and Rarity. "Continue on ahead, dahling! We'll hold off these ruffians for you!" Yelled Rarity, blocking the way with the others.

Twilight had disappeared from view into the forest still carrying the Mayor. Drat.

"What the?" Comet stopped in her tracks, confused. The scene rapidly turned to chaos as the apparent Rarity shot out scarves and other clothing materials at Lektra. The scary thing about the verbal exchanges between them was that Rarity almost acted like her true self. If it weren't for the metal extension to her horn, Comet would still have a difficult time distinguishing what was happening.

"FOOD FIGHT!" Happy shouted as he threw a cupcake into Pinkie's face. Pinkie wasn't phased too much by it, I mean, she was Pinkie Pie...right?

Comet's head naturally lifted up to see Fluttershy meekly looking around at the scene of chaos. She was the only one of the three not trying to attack somepony. Maybe she could listen reason. Comet sighed. The last thing she wanted to do was fight sweet little Fluttershy.

"One thing's for sure," She murmured, "She won't be a pushover, if the confrontations from Pinkie and Rarity have anything to say about it." She stood her ground. "Fluttershy!"

"Eep!" The usual docile Pegasus flinched before looking to the unicorn who had called her out. "Um, yes?" She said barely audibly above the other squabbles around her.

"Fluttershy, listen to me," Comet lowered her head. I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought. "I don't want to do this, but if you don't get your friends to stop..." Her horn was now aimed and ready for combat.

Fluttershy gasped and flew up a little higher, forcing Comet to readjust her horn. "You want to hurt me? Why?"

Now the unicorn was second guessing herself, or at least she would have if she didn't feel tugging at her hooves. The tugging quickly turned to sharp pain before she was dragged to the ground. Looking down she could see at least a dozen, no, maybe two, groundhog creatures. They were dragging her down into a hole that was hastily being made into the ground. Their teeth and claws clamped tightly around her ankles, threatening to break the skin if she wasn't already bleeding.

The unicorn screamed and shot a cloud of stardust from her horn. The stardust rapidly flew around her body, repelling the creatures slightly. It was then that she hardened the stardust material into that of a comet. The small astral body smacked the groundhogs hard enough for her to free her front legs. She dug into the foundation in front of her and kicked her back legs as hard as she could to stave off the creatures attempting to pull her into the earth.

"Get off!" She kicked again before their grip loosened enough for her to pull herself free. She put a good amount of distance between herself and the bewildered animals before looking back to Fluttershy. There wasn't any second guessing this time. Comet Starlight quickly aimed and shot off a blue beam of pure energy at the fluttering pony. The pony, bewildered by the sudden shot, flew straight up like a slingshot, leaving a blur trail behind her.

"Oh, don't hurt my friends!" Fluttershy squeaked.

"You're the ones trying to-

Comet was cut off by a sudden blow to her side that knocked her flat onto the ground.

"And somepony said this thing would be overpowered. Ha! Come on guys! This is getting good! Let's play some more!" Pinkie, who had missed her original targets of Happy and Primrose, had smacked Comet instead. The night blue unicorn staggered to her hooves before firing off a shot in retaliation at the pink pony. The blue energy blew back the cannon right out of Pinkie's hooves. If anything, she bought a little bit of time for them to get the upper hoof.

This was not going well.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Mayor's building, Ponyville -> Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Cometstarlight, bronislav, Monster Guy, slpomatic

Before Fringe can go and use his plan with Comet, they had problems.

Big problems.

Pinky Pie jumped out from the left, Rarity jumped out from the right, and Fluttershy landed in the middle of them. She was probably there to block flyers if they tried to simply fly over Pinky and Rarity. "Continue on ahead, dahling! We'll hold off these ruffians for you!" Yelled Rarity, blocking the way with the others.

Fringe was in the air, trying to comprehend this, mainly seeing Fluttershy doing this. He remembered her from his youth. However, he snapped out of it when he saw the fight was beginning.

He saw that Comet attempted to reason with the Element of Kindness, but it wasn't effective as he saw brainwash animals attack Comet.

Fluttershy or Comet?

He heard Comet shriek.

He knew his choice. He flew up and grabbed a cloud and began doing the unique trick he was. He flew closer down so he could get good range. He saw that all the ponies had bionic enhancement. Fluttershy could fly faster and Pinkie now had super strength, though some of them looked painful.

Fringe shivered when he imagined trying to deal with Applejack or Rainbow Dash.

"And somepony said this thing would be overpowered. Ha! Come on guys! This is getting good! Let's play some more!" Pinkie, who had missed her original targets of Happy and Primrose, had smacked Comet instead. The night blue unicorn staggered to her hooves before firing off a shot in retaliation at the pink pony. The blue energy blew back the cannon right out of Pinkie's hooves. If anything, she bought a little bit of time for them to get the upper hoof.

This was not going well.

No more.

"Pinkamina Diane Pie! I think your parents would be disappointed in your behavior!" Fringe said before he kicked the cloud and launched a fast projectile: ball lightning.

The eerie orb went down to where Pinkie was and exploded with a surprising amount of force at Pinkie. Fringe then grabbed Comet and took her up to the air as he held onto her.

"You okay?" Fringe asked Comet, a blush on his face and a relieved expression. He then noticed his storm cloud.

"You like dancing?" Fringe asked Pinkie before he went and began to dance ferociously on the storm cloud, causing bolts of electricity to come out and began to strike near Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. "You think you can also zap them with your magic while I zap them with the lightning from the storm cloud?" he suggested to her.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Primrose, Happy Golucky and Pinkie Pie
Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: DVB, Comet

As soon as Pinkie was distracted, Primrose lowered her wall of Ivy, and went over to Happy's side. "Oh dear... are you ok?"

"Ugh..." Happy mumbled in a daze

"Oh no..." The Purple used her magic to pluck some leaves off the trees, and enchanted them. "Here, eat these, they'll help you feel better." She put the leaves into the Earth Pony's mouth.

As soon as he swallowed the leaves, he started to feel better. He slowly stood to his feet, and shook his head. "Aw! Thank you sooo much!" He gave the unicorn a hug.

"Y-y-your welcome..." Primrose answered, blushing heavily, and looking flustered.

The Night blue unicorn fired a shot from her horn, and knocked the party cannon out of her hooves. This move took the pink Earth Pony by surprise. "Aw, phooey!" She exclaimed while playfully sticking out her tongue. If she was at all upset about her party cannon being knocked away, she certainly didn't look like it.

"Pinkamina Diane Pie! I think your parents would be disappointed in your behavior!" Fringe said. Pinkie Pie's left eye started twitching rapidly when her full name was said. Like there was some type of internal struggle.

Happy saw Fringe was about to fire some type of projectile. His eyes widened, and he galloped to where the grey pegasus was standing. "Waaaaaait!"

The eerie orb went down to where Pinkie was and exploded with a surprising amount of force in Pinkie's direction. The attack knocked both Pinkie and Happy backwards. Pinkie seemed to take most of the force of the attack, and was knocked into a tree.

"You like dancing?" Fringe asked Pinkie before he went and began to dance ferociously on the storm cloud, causing bolts of electricity to come out and began to strike near Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Happy stood up once again, and went over to where Fringe and Comet were. "Guys wait! Can you stop with all the lightning and stuff?! I know they're not themselves right now, but these guys are still heroes. Can we try not to hurt them too much?"

"Dance? I'd love too!" Pinkie Pie suddenly shouted as she jumped up, grabbed Fringe by the hoof, and spun him around very fast. "WEEEEEEEEEE!" After spinning around in circles for a few seconds, she stopped, and threw him. "Hehe! That was fun!" Then she turned to face the others. "By the way, it's P-I-N-K-I-E! Not P-I-N-K-Y! Silly ponies. So, who wants to go next?" She bounced up and down as she spoke.

Last edited: