• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony: Elements of Assimilation RP (Late Sign-ups Accepted) [M]

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Dusk Dabbler
Home>Town Hall> Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers:

Dabbler used her magic to levitated some art supplies into her black saddlebags, a light red glow enveloped them and her horn. She knew she was already late for the start of the send-off ceremony, but she also knew couldn’t do her part to document their findings as a sketch artist, if she didn’t have any supplies either.

The door slammed behind her as she sprinted out the door. She galloped towards Town Hall. The streets were empty, clearly everypony but her was already there. To show up late to the only job she’d every been given in Ponyville, what a poor impression she was going to make, on top of everything else. Ever since moving to Ponyville she’d felt a little awkward, and with the Old Mare’s Tales about Shadhavar, when ponies started disappearing, some ponies took to accusing her. She thought joining the search team would help, but someponies even called that suspicious.

She could see a crowd of ponies around a wooden stage with a pink curtain, up ahead of her, she was almost there. Slowing down, so she wouldn’t crash into anypony, she suddenly realized the stage was empty.

“I didn’t think I was that late,” panted Dabbler coming to a stop. The ponies in the crowd seemed agitated

“It was awful,” explained a nearby pony. Dabbler turned to look at her as she continued, “The Mayor was just about to introduce the search party, and Mare Do Well showed up and tied her up!”

“It was Princess Twilight Sparkle!” interrupted a stallion. The first pony nodded, “That’s right, she turned out to be Princess Twilight Sparkle. She looked like something was wrong with her. Then she ran off with the Mayor, and the search party went after her!”

“Anything else?” asked Dabbler clacking her tiny hooves on the ground, she had to get going soon if she was going to catch up, “Which way did they go?”

“She said something about a Goddess Anponiea?” offered the stallion (yes, I spelled her name wrong on purpose), while the mare answered, “Off that way, towards the Everfree Forest!”

Dabble turned with a leap, then broke into a gallop towards the forest, running even faster than before. Wind whistled past her curved horn as she charged through the streets. She didn’t see anypony when she reached the edge of the forest, so she knew to she had to keep going. Slowing her pace to a fast trot, to avoid tripping and getting hurt, Dabbler moved into the forest.

She could hear sounds coming from deeper in the forest, distant shouts, crackling, and was that a cannon? Dabbler quickened her pace once more and darted towards the source of the sounds.

A scene of chaos unfolded before her. The Mayor and Twilight were nowhere to be seen, but two of the missing ponies, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, seemed to be fighting a group of ponies that Dabbler was reasonable sure weren’t reported missing, while a third missing pony, Rarity, was tied up.

"Guys wait! Can you stop with all the lightning and stuff?!? I know they're not themselves right now, but these guys are still heroes. Can we try not to hurt them too much?" she heard a young stallion state. Dabbler glanced at Pinkie Pie, even though she was bouncing around spouting her usual craziness, there did seem to be unnatural metal objects attached to her legs and head. Fluttershy and Rarity had metal implants too, realized Dabbler looking around. The goal seemed to be to tie Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy up as well. Maybe she could help with that?

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: Sorry for being absent for so long, I'll try to be more active

Narga Cuga
Ponyville rooftop -> Everfree forest
Midday
Affected RPers: i believe everyone

"Hey. Heeeeeey. *****. WAKE UP!" snapped a mentally agonizingly loud voice in Narga's dreams and mind. She shot up like a bolt from her small nap, and she whirled around in a circle, stunned and shaking in a bit of fear. "Move ya wings, your nap is done! Now move *****!"

"M-master Curuga, p-please calm down..." Narga wimpered lightly to the large dominant dragon voice deep in her mind. The confines of her body rumbled as if a shock wave went through her body, from her belly down to the tips of her claws, and she shook in fear.

"Do not question me, pet. You slept far too long" snapped the irrated dragon. "Why did I ever bound to a mare liek you?"

Narga didn't have a response, as she looked over the stage, and noted several key notes. One, the group was gone. Two, the ponies that were orignially around to see the announcement, were milling about in confusion and shouting. Her sharp ears twitched lightly, picking up the clutter of sounds and annoyances, and managed to pick up enough to know what she missed from her nap. "The princess....?" she murmured, and turned, her nose picking up different scents. "I think I smell them..." she opened her large leathery wings, and lifted off, hovering a little off the roof, before flapping forward towards the scents she could pick up.

"Finally you're doing something useful!"

"Just once, can you not do this..."she murmured to herself and the dragon's mind. He shut up, but only because she sensed the smell increasing. SHe stopped, and hovered in a small section of the forest. "Huh..." she landed down onto a small branch over what smelled like a group of ponies, metal, and at the moment, ozone. "Lighting?" she thought spoke to Curuga. He didn't respound, and she looked down. A grey pegasus was with a unicorn on top of a cloud shooting lightning bolts down at....Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy....with Rarity tied up already. THey had metal attachments, some sort of advancement, or something? Narga shook her head, too confused.

"The princess stole the mayor, meaning her friends and her must be against the group of heroes here" Curuga growled deeply to Narga. "In other words, they're the enemy!" Narga flinched harshly from it, and the noise echoed from the tree.

"Oh crud...." she muttered, and instinct, or rather dragon instinct, took hold, and her eyes became slited and from Narga's green eyes, they transistened to gold and red of Curuga. Narga leapt out from the tree, and letp onto FLuttershy's back. In order to keep the ambush fast, Narga's claws dug into Fluttershy's back, and her teeth bared out. Fluttershy barely managed a short eep, before Narga bit down hard onto a wing.

"AHHHHH!" shirled the pink haired peagsus, and tried to shake Narga off, but the claws dug deeper into her skin for the moment. Narga lept off, and in midair, her fang still imbedded into the wing, Narga pulled off an aerial deathroll. FLuttershy shriked in pain as the fangs were torn out of her wing, leaving a massive bite around in the base of the wing. Narga flapped into a tree, and clung to the branch, spitting out feathers.

"Sorry..." Narga said, but it was deep and growlly.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Lektra Bolt
Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Mon, Comet, DVB, Delta

The battle with the others was on, and I had to duck out of the way of some stray cakes from the party cannon until it was knocked away. Pinkie was not taking this seriously at all and was having fun, as she usually did. If she wasn't brainwashed and trying to kill us, this might have been entertaining.

I'd lost track of Sparky in the commotion, and he must have fallen off my back while we were chasing Twilight. I spotted him up a tree, hiding from the battle. "Sparky you coward! Use your magic eye beams to blast Pinkie and actually help!" He didn't need to be asked twice, and the ambush worked to perfection. It didn't really phase her though as she bounded around making cracks in the ground and started to spin Fringe around.

"Oh crap, that's going to hurt if he hits something or somepony." I hardened some electricity and made a net out of it, then caught him in it as he was about to slam hard into a tree. I then made the net float down and vanish, letting him down to the ground gently. Wasn't sure if he was conscious, but at least he was safe for the moment.

What looked like some kind of strange scaled pony jumped out of the trees and mauled Fluttershy. Rather brutal, but effective. She seemed to pass out from blood loss and would need medical attention. I mean, if it was even possible to treat her in the brainwashed state. I made a rope out of electricity to bind her as well in case she came to, and bound her wing to stop the bleeding. Basic first aid.

"Now, as for you Pinkie........." I walked over to her as she looked on confused at what had just happened.

"Yes? Do you want to play too? Or how about I just give up? Wanna shake on it?" She held out her right front hoof for me to shake. Something didn't feel right about this, but I went with it anyway and touched my left hoof to it. I felt a weak tingle as she revealed a hidden joy buzzer. Anypony else probably would have been hurt by this.

"That tickled! How about a real joy buzzer?!" I let off a hard jolt of electricity, making her sizzle and her poofy hair stand on end.

"M-m-meanie!" Yelled Pinkie as she wobbled from the shock, disoriented.

"Hardly. You're the one trying to kill or seriously hurt us." I remarked as Pinkie tried to regain her composure only to be shocked again by me, this time from my horn.

"Now's your chance everypony! Let her have it!" I yelled to the others while Pinkie wobbled side to side, still disoriented.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Narga Cuga
Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Mon, Bron, DVB, Comet

Narga laid down on a thick branch, as she regains control over Curuga. Her legs move into a position similar to that of a waiting leopard, with her tail swishing from side to side. She gave the electric unicorn a bemused smile, almost seeming arrogant and better than her, not only from her height, but her smirk and how the unicorn's idea was so bemusing. "Aren't you a little scum?" she taunts from her position, her tail adding a couple more swishes. As much as Curuga wasn't in control, his arrogance and feeling of power sometimes dripped into her own personality. It was funny, to say the least. "At least apprehend her the right way, mare on mare, no other help. You know, fair? Honorable? You against her? Little cupcake boy not helping? You know, that kind of honorable?"

"You're the one who ambushed the yellow pink hair fool!" snapped Curuga, doing the equilvelent of slapping his paw to his face.

"It was an honorable ambush" she mentally snorts in response. Curuga snorts louder, and returns to his small nap. Narga looked back down, and surveyed the assortment that was gathered. Unlikely heroes, given a chance to save the world, just like a story book. She merely grunts at the small irony, and yawns a little at the dazed Pinkie.

"Isn't she stronger than to be taken out like that?" Narga commented about Pinkie, before looking around for a moment in her tree...and noticed a little bronze...bug...back...pack..."the hell are you?" she asks what she could only guess was a extremely old piece of gold that was shaped into some kind of object for use by...a pony maybe? "Serious, what the hell are you?" she asks again to the thing.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Dusk Dabbler
Home>Town Hall> Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Everypony!!!

Dabbler decided to use her magic to yank down some vines from the trees above, but before she could do anything an unusual creature, part pony, part dragon swooped down on top of Fluttershy. It clawed and bit Fluttershy leaving her grounded, and barely conscious, then flew off, landing in a tree.

Another pony, a unicorn, came by and formed shimmering ropes of light, which she used to bind Fluttershy. She then engaged Pinkie Pie, shocking her until she became disoriented.

"Now's your chance everypony! Let her have it!" shouted the unicorn.

"Isn't she stronger than to be taken out like that?" commented the dragon pony.

Dabbler nodded lightly, ignoring the neigh-sayer , and activated her magic. A pastel red glow emitted from her horn, and she tore down several vines from the canopy. Dashing forward, she manipulated the vines to wrap themselves around Pinkie Pie’s limbs. Pinkie Pie tore through these easily, once she realized what was going on, “Nah Nuh Uh! You can’t catch me!”

Dabbler wasn’t expecting that, the vines in this forest were pretty strong, weren’t they? She activated her magic once more and sent another wave of vines at her. Pinkie Pie pulled off a few blocking moves along with the appropriate over-the-top fake ninja sounds, before these vines were wrapped around her hooves. They might not be strong enough to keep her tied up for long, but Dabbler figured they should be enough to keep her occupied while the others launched their attacks. Hopefully they’d remember who she was without the implants and wouldn’t hurt her too much.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Mouth of Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: All ze Ponies!!!

Comet shook off any more remaining creatures before more began to gather from beneath the earth. How in Equestria was she supposed to expect this?!

"Pinkamina Diane Pie! I think your parents would be disappointed in your behavior!" Fringe said before he kicked the cloud and launched a fast projectile: ball lightning.

The eerie orb went down to where Pinkie was and exploded with a surprising amount of force at Pinkie. Fringe then grabbed Comet and took her up to the air as he held onto her.

"You okay?" Fringe asked Comet, a blush on his face and a relieved expression.

After getting over the initial shock of being lifted into the air, Comet smiled as her face burned red.

He is such a sweet colt. She thought in a daze before she remembered that she had a battle to fight.

"You like dancing?" Fringe asked Pinkie before she grabbed his hoof and began to spin around like a mad mare. Spinning around so fast that Fringe's grip on her loosened before she flew off into a whole different direction.

"Whaaaa-" Comet shouted disbelief before her body smacked into what she could only assume was a tree. Opening her eyes, she saw that she was right and...really? Comet's horn was lodged between numerous branches that she had presumably caught on the way down. "You have," she burned them into ashes with a simple fire spell before the unpracticed magic burst in her face, "kidding me." She finished with a dead pan tone.

She saw Fringe coming over and quickly cast another spell that cleared the smoke and ash off of her face. She really hoped he hadn't seen that.

Fringe quickly picked her back up to rejoin the fight to finish off Pinkie Pie.

Before she could fire off a shot, however, everything went insane, even more so than the situation at hand. A new pony gave rise and attacked Fluttershy while another one appeared began to restrain Pinkie Pie with vines. There was so much chaos ensuing and Comet didn't know what to do for a moment, but then she saw it.

Those vines...or any restraint, nothing was going to hold Pinkie unless she gave up willingly, or was knocked flat...and it didn't look like the former was happening any time soon.

"Fringe, I think I can hit Pinkie with a sleeping spell." Night magic was her specialty after all, however, it's been a while since she has used that particular spell. She hoped luck was in their favor.

She readjusted to get better aim while Fringe held fast and she quickly shot off a swirling beam of dust into the, seemingly hostile, pony's face. Pinkie Pie staggered in her vine restraints as her eyelids became very heavy.

"Yes!" Comet punched her hoof outwards in victory. She had- oh no. Her face turned from one in victory to one in confusion and disbelief. Pinkie Pie was still conscious and still struggling. Her fight against the vines had diminished, yes, but she wasn't quite under the spell yet, that is, if it even completely effected her. With those new robotic attachments, she wasn't sure what to think anymore.

She then realized that it might be difficult for Fringe to continue to hold this much weight while fighting hostile ponies.

"Ok, looks like that didn't work. Or, um, maybe it did...sort of." She looked down in embarrassment. "If you put me back on the ground, you can get a better shot on Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy." She was coming close to the ground when she remembered something. "Oh, and, um, thanks for the help back there." She smiled. Truth be told, it was nice being cared for by another pony, but she couldn't just stand there. They were all charged with defending Equestria. At least the Mayor picked the right ponies for the job!

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Primrose and Happy Golucky
Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Everyone I guess...

In the chaos that ensued, A dragonlike pony brutally attacked Fluttershy. Watching the scene made both Happy and Primrose cringe. Lektra bound Fluttershy with magical electric ropes. She then engaged Pinkie Pie, shocking her until she became disoriented. "Now's your chance everypony! Let her have it!" shouted the unicorn.

Another unfamiliar Unicorn appeared began to restrain Pinkie Pie with vines. This excited Primrose. Up until then, she was the only Unicorn she knew that could manipulate plants. Unfortunately, those vines weren't going to keep Pinkie restrained for long. "Here, let me help with that." Primrose stood next to the other plant controlling Unicorn and produced some more Vines of her own, hoping this would buy them a bit more time. She also caused some flowers to grow around where Pinkie was standing, which produced a pleasant scent. She was hoping the aromas would relax Pinkie enough that it would aid that sleeping spell Comet was casting.

Happy watched as everyone used all kinds of attacks against the brainwashed ponies. Try as he might, he couldn't do anything to harm Pinkie. She had brought laughter and joy to the ponies of Ponyville, and made the town a cool place to live, how could he? It was also awkward because Happy had taken over Pinkie's job in her absence. Besides, he couldn't really fire a cool magic spell or anything like that. As he saw poor Pinkie being assaulted by everyone, Happy took a deep breath, and did the best thing he could think of to do. He approached the Pink Earth Pony, who struggling to break free from magical plant vines, and slowly started to succumb to the sleeping magic being cast on her. "I'm reallly sorry about this..." He stood on his hind legs, and gave her the biggest hug his Earth Pony strength could muster. Don't worry. Whatever's going on with you and the others, we'll find a way to help..."

Pinkie tried as best she could to resist all of these attacks being used against her, but it all became too much for the pink Earth Pony to handle. Once she fell completely unconscious, Happy let her go.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Mayor's building, Ponyville -> Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Cometstarlight, bronislav, Monster Guy, slpomatic

Happy stood up once again, and went over to where Fringe and Comet were. "Guys wait! Can you stop with all the lightning and stuff?! I know they're not themselves right now, but these guys are still heroes. Can we try not to hurt them too much?"

Fringe smiled back at Comet. He was happy that she was okay. However, the moment and plan was cut short by Pinkie.

"Dance? I'd love too!" Pinkie Pie suddenly shouted as she jumped up, grabbed Fringe by the hoof, and spun him around very fast. "WEEEEEEEEEE!" After spinning around in circles for a few seconds, she stopped, and threw him. "Hehe! That was fun!" Then she turned to face the others. "By the way, it's P-I-N-K-I-E! Not P-I-N-K-Y! Silly ponies. So, who wants to go next?" She bounced up and down as she spoke.

Before Fringe could try and fly off the act of being thrown, he was caught by Lektra's net. "Thanks," he told her before he went off to make sure Comet was okay,

Fringe saw some weird dragon-pony hybrid come in and take down Fluttershy. "Wait, are these guys making longmas too?" Frigne asks (Longmas are chinese mythical creatures, literally meaning dragon horse. Fringe is questoning if Narga is an escaped experiment)

However, beyond that, Fringe noted Primrose's act of courage as well as the new unicorn who could control plants.

"Now's your chance everypony! Let her have it!" Lektra ended up yelling.

Fringe went and ended up picking up Comet again.

"Fringe, I think I can hit Pinkie with a sleeping spell," Comet told him before she sent off her sleep ray.

"Yes!" Comet punched her hoof outwards in victory before looking surprised and scared by the fact Pinkie was still struggling. Fringe guessed those machines made had something to do with it.

"Ok, looks like that didn't work. Or, um, maybe it did...sort of." She looked down in embarrassment. "If you put me back on the ground, you can get a better shot on Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy," she told him.

"Fluttershy seems to have been incapacitated and so has Rarity. That just leaves Pinkie Pie," he said before he heard Comet say something else. "Oh, and, um, thanks for the help back there." She smiled.

Fringe smiled and blushed. "I wanted to help," was all he could say before he gathered himself. He put her down and gave her a hug, happy she was okay. Fringe turned around and saw that Happy went and KOed Pinkie Pie.

"It's over... for now. I think we should take them into town before anything tries to drag them back and make them stronger. Lektra, you think you'll be able to go and fix them?" Fringe asked her as he wondered which one to take.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: DVB, whoever else...?

Finally, after a long struggle, their three attackers had been beaten. This would have been a time for celebration, but Happy wasn't at all Happy about this victory. It felt absolutely awful to have to beat up these guye. They had stained glass windows in the palace in Canterlot, (or so he had heard.) Those devices were powerful to turn them over to the dark side. He let out a sigh as he looked at the three ponies unconscious Ponies

"It's over... for now. I think we should take them into town before anything tries to drag them back and make them stronger." Fringe suggested, snapping the red Earth Pony out of his thoughts.

Primrose's eyes widened, and she gulped loudly. "D...d...do you really think somepony would do that?" She asked nervously. They were already pretty strong to start with. Who knows the damage they could do if someone had enchanced them further.

Happy nodded, "I'll help!" He exclaimed. Then he lifted up the unconscious Pinkie Pie onto his back. For any other pony, lifting Pinkie Pie was probably a strain. Being an Earth Pony, Happy had no trouble picking her up, and carrying her. He hoped Lektra was able to fix these guys. "Who would do this to them?" He asked to nopony in particular as he started trotting towards the exit of the forest.

"Whoever did this is probably pretty powerful..." Primrose added as she followed behind Happy. "Um... m...m...maybe we should go back into town and find out what were dealing with before we go ahead? Um... if any of you thinks it's a good idea." She didn't know how well that suggestion was going to go over with everypony else. They all probably wanted to save the mayor, but she was probably already in serious danger by now anyway. She would rather not go back into the forest, and deal with another unknown enemy.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Dusk Dabbler
Everfree Forest
Midday

A nearby unicorn shot out a spell at Pinkie Pie, it slowed her down, but she kept struggling. A second unicorn joined in, producing more vines to help tie up Pinkie, as well as creating some sweet scented flowers to help lure Pinkie to sleep. It reminded Dabbler of her own dark magic, she could try aid in the efforts with a musical spell. It wasn’t necessary however, as the sleeping spell and flowers turned out to be enough to overpower her, with a little help from a stallion bear-hugging her.

"It's over... for now. I think we should take them into town before anything tries to drag them back and make them stronger. Lektra, you think you'll be able to go and fix them?" commented another stallion, with a curious cutie mark (there really should be something masculine to call them on the stallions o.o). It was indeed over, and Dabbler could now start to piece together further details she’d been too busy for earlier, like the names of some of the ponies, she still didn’t recognize the stallion speaking though.

"D...d...do you really think somepony would do that?" fretted the plant controlling unicorn. Dabbler surveyed their surroundings, “…well, somepony did it to them to start with.”

"I'll help!" commented Happy, as he picked Pinkie up, "Who would do this to them?"

Dabbler had no idea, she whipped the unlined notepad and a pencil out of her straddle bag. The speculation continued, as the plant unicorn added, "Whoever did this is probably pretty powerful... Um... m...m...maybe we should go back into town and find out what were dealing with before we go ahead? Um... if any of you thinks it's a good idea."

Dabbler levitated the pencil making a couple quick sketches of the implants on Pinkie’s head and legs. They were strange, she’d seen a lot of odd machinery since coming to Ponyville, but this didn’t look like anything she’d seen there, or back home.

She flipped the page and made a full sketch of Pinkie and Happy carrying her. She should probably get sketches of Fluttershy and Rarity as well.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Yea Vampire, that's why I call them simply Marks, so it seems a little more unisex, but that's just me.)

Lektra Bolt
Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Mon, Comet, DVB, Delta, Vampire

Finally Pinkie was defeated. Boy she was a hooffull with those implants. I wondered if I could safely remove any of it, but I would need to analyze it first. I turned to Fringe. "I need to run some tests at my lab to be sure. I can't say anything for certain right now, sorry."

And we decided that we would be going back, for now. We did need to investigate the forest eventually though. I was curious to find out who Epona really was.

Meanwhile in the tree, Sparky turned to the odd pony. "I am LD-003-S. Designation: Sparky. I am a magi-tech creation of Lektra Bolt the inventor." He then scanned the strange looking non-Pegasus with wings. The horizontal beam of light was yellow, like the color of his creator's magic. The bronze and red colored automaton jumped down from the tree, picked up Rarity gently, and then transformed into the wheeled cart mode as she ended up laying on it. He could easily carry two passengers, but he didn't feel like showing off.

I caught up to where Happy was carrying Pinkie. "Might be a good idea to bind her as well." I produced ropes out of electricity, solidified them, grunted with effort as I lifted Pinkie with magic slightly to bind her, and then floated her back down on Happy's back. Phew that was tiring. Physical exertion was never my forte, even with magic. I was sweating and panting from that. "Now if she wakes up the ropes will shock her to keep her unconscious." Sparky followed along rolling Rarity behind me as we picked up the pace.

I then called back to the others. "Somepony carry Fluttershy, and let's all head over to my lab workshop. I need to run tests and figure out a more permanent way to contain them. We can't keep them unconscious all the time. We can figure out who the others are and make introductions when we get there." I gazed at the unicorn-like pony, and the non-pegasus in the tree momentarily, hoping they'd come along as well. I galloped off to my house, which was alone by itself but still part of the town in general.

(Going to assume somepony follows so we can get some interaction going, but would like to not have a social gathering. Maybe some could stay on the ground floor while Lektra and whoever else is interested goes to the basement lab.)

~*~*~

When I got there I finally took the bag of bits from the mail, levitating it with my maigc, unlocked the door for everyone, walked in, and put the bag of bits in the nearby safe. I then spun the combination lock. "Well, this is where Sparky and I live. Sorry about the mess. I usually work downstairs, but assemble things up here."

Sparky transformed back into his normal form and lowered Rarity on the floor. She was breathing lightly and opened her eyes. "Wha.....huh?" The ropes sprang to life and shocked her as she let out a pained yell and passed out again.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Midday

"I need to run some tests at my lab to be sure. I can't say anything for certain right now, sorry," Lektra said as they were heading back.

"I am LD-003-S. Designation: Sparky. I am a magi-tech creation of Lektra Bolt the inventor," Sparky said before he went to carry Rarity.

"Might be a good idea to bind her as well," Lektra told Happy before Pinkie was bound with solid electricity. When this was all over, Fringe needed to try and get Lektra to join their group.

"Somepony carry Fluttershy, and let's all head over to my lab workshop. I need to run tests and figure out a more permanent way to contain them. We can't keep them unconscious all the time. We can figure out who the others are and make introductions when we get there," Lektra explained. Fringe nodded before he picked up Fluttershy and signaled Comet to follow him.

~*~*~

"Well, this is where Sparky and I live. Sorry about the mess. I usually work downstairs, but assemble things up here," Lektra said as they entered her abode. Fringe had bound up Fluttershy's augmented wings with duct tape.

Sparky transformed back into his normal form and lowered Rarity on the floor. She was breathing lightly and opened her eyes. "Wha.....huh?" The ropes sprang to life and shocked her as she let out a pained yell and passed out again.

Fringe sighed in relief as he was thinking. "I'm going to go check something. I brought a book from an exotic land and I remember reading a recipe for sedatives. We can use them against Applejack and Rainbow Dash," Fringe said.

"Comet, you wanna come with me?" he asked her.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Everfree Forest
Midday
Affected RPers: Bron, whoever else...?

Lektra caught up to Happy, and with a lot of effort on her part to lift her, bound Pinkie's legs with solid eletricity. They were supposed to keep her unconscious, until they could come up with a better way to keep her contained. Happy had to wonder if that was necessary, electrocuting them seemed a little extreme. Lektra seemed like she knew what she was doing, so Happy kept his mouth shut. After that, the group followed her back to her house. There, Happy lowered Pinkie on the floor, next to the unconscious Rarity and Fluttershy. Happy hoped Lektra could fix whatever it was that was ailing them. "Oh no worries!" Happy exclaimed. "My room is a mess too. I can usually still find what I need. If anything, your place is probably neater."

Both Happy and Primrose jumped when it looked like Rarity was about to wake up, but then the ropes on her legs shocked her into unconsciousness. Happy frowned, those ropes looked painful. Prim was just relieved that another fight didn't break out right there.

Primrose walked in and stared at all the complicated machinery, and random things lying around. She didn't really know what to make of them. Plants were her thing, not pieces of metal. She also wasn't sure how ponies like Happy and Lektra could find things in all the mess. She liked all her stuff put away neatly in the place where it belongs. Not randomly strewn about. She walked carefully to avoid stepping on something. (Not that there was anything to step on, but you could never be too careful.) She stayed in the corner, and observed everypony else.

"Ooh, before I forget!" Happy exclaimed. "Lektra, you saw that Party Cannon Pinkie had right? I was wondering if you could make one for me? Except, mine would be the Pastry Cannon, heh. It'd be nice to be able to do something more helpful than throwing cupcakes..."

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Mouth of Everfree Forest-->Lektra's House
Midday
Affected RPers: Mon, DVB, Bronislav

They'd done it. They'd done it! Comet sighed in relief as three of the element bearers lay in defeat on the ground. If this was in any other context, Comet would've been panicked to say the least, but alas, the three were against them and they did what needed to be done.

Her body shook involuntarily before looking over to Fringe and Lektra.

"I need to run some tests at my lab to be sure. I can't say anything for certain right now, sorry." Lektra said to Fringe.

Lektra made her way over to Happy, who had the unconscious Pinkie on his back. "Might be a good idea to bind her as well." She produced ropes out of electricity, solidified them, grunted with effort as she lifted Pinkie with magic slightly to bind her, and then floated her back down on Happy's back. "Now if she wakes up the ropes will shock her to keep her unconscious." Sparky followed along rolling Rarity behind her as the group picked up the pace.

"Somepony carry Fluttershy, and let's all head over to my lab workshop. I need to run tests and figure out a more permanent way to contain them. We can't keep them unconscious all the time. We can figure out who the others are and make introductions when we get there." Lektra gazed up to the two ponies in the tree that had helped with the earlier situation before leading the way to her house.

Fringe managed to set Fluttershy upon his back for turning around and motioning for Comet to follow him. She followed without hesitation.

__

"Well, this is where Sparky and I live. Sorry about the mess. I usually work downstairs, but assemble things up here." Lektra set some things down before preparing for work.

Comet lifted a hoof and took a step back from the sudden outburst, but otherwise didn't say much of anything to add to the situation.

Fringe sighed in relief as he was thinking. "I'm going to go check something. I brought a book from an exotic land and I remember reading a recipe for sedatives. We can use them against Applejack and Rainbow Dash," Fringe said.

"Comet, you wanna come with me?" he asked her.

Comet's attention shifted from Rarity to Fringe. "Sounds like that book is the perfect place to start." She said moving out of the room where Happy began to go on about some cannon of confectionary treats.

She shifted her gaze to the floor and then back up to Fringe. "You know, I just wanted to," she coughed into her hoof, "Thank you, for, well, all that was going on back there, in the lightning and the plants and-

Comet, get a hold of yourself, her consciousness came to her, You're rabbling like an idiot! Despite her best effort, she just couldn't seem to get it together. Oh, get it together, mare! You can do this!

Her ramblings rolled off of her as leaned over and briefly nuzzled Fringe's neck. "What I mean to say is," she continued to walk alongside him, "thank you." She smiled again. "I really mean that."

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Midday

"Sounds like that book is the perfect place to start." Comet said. Fringe smiled that she was coming with him. He liked having her around him. She was a good mare.

"All right, we're heading out. Also Happy, you do now they mass-produce those, right? Just contact Ponyacci's school and he should be ale to direct you where the cannons are made and maybe you can special order them," Fringe suggested to him before he led Comet out to his temporary place of stay in Ponyville.

"You know, I just wanted to," Comet said as she coughed into her hoof before she looked up at him. "Thank you, for, well, all that was going on back there, in the lightning and the plants and-" she said before she went over and briefly nuzzled him, much to his shock and delight.

"What I mean to say is," she continued to walk alongside him, "thank you." She smiled again. "I really mean that."

"Wow, thanks, Comet. I mean... I just... I don't know," Fringe rambled, blushing as he was leading her to his place of stay. Ever since the ascension of Princess Twilight as well as how Celestia and Luna seem to be fond of the town, more and more visitors and settlers from not just Equestria, but around the world began showing up to move in or such.

Fringe showed her to where he was staying at, Happy Horseys Hotel. He led her inside into his room. It was a cozy place with a bed, a closet, a night-table and the rest of the stuff. Fringe picked up a raggedy but exotic looking book and began flipping through it.

"Hmmm... oh here's something. The zebras would make sleeping darts in order to stop rampaging animals or aggressive members. We should use this," Fringe said as he pointed out as he led her out.

"Look Comet... do you... uh... Do you wanna go on a date?... After all of this I mean?" Fringe asked her, fully blushing.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Delta you can take the lead here if that’s what you chose…)

Dusk Dabbler
Everfree Forest
Midday

Dabbler continued her sketches, as Lektra bound Pinkie for Happy, and Sparky started to haul off Rarity. Lektra called out to everypony, "Somepony carry Fluttershy, and let's all head over to my lab workshop. I need to run tests and figure out a more permanent way to contain them. We can't keep them unconscious all the time. We can figure out who the others are and make introductions when we get there."

Dabbler looked up from her sketch of Sparky and Rarity, and deeper into the woods. Would they even be able to find Twilight if they left the trail now? Following tracks was easier the fresher they were, less chance of them being trod over or washed away. So many of them had trodden the undergrowth coming to this point, it wasn’t likely they wouldn’t be able to find this area again, but Twilight was just one pony so her trail could be lost or covered easily. Dabbler tapped her front hooves nervously, her pencil hovered over her paper as she watched the ponies following Lektra back towards town.

Dabbler put her sketch things away. She called after the ponies, “Hey, I think I’m going to stay back here, I want to make sure we don’t lose the trail. Good luck everypony!”

She levitated up some of the broken branches and vines scattered around the fight area, using her magic to tie the vines fragments onto the branches to create markers. She used one of her art spells to change the markers orange, that way they’d be easy to spot. She’d have to place them close enough together the others would be able to follow them. She looked around for where Twilight’s hoof prints left the area of the fight (having arrived after the other three had stopped the group from following her, she didn’t automatically know), and stuck the first marker into the ground. And with that she was off, slowly following Twilight’s tracks and sticking markers in the ground every ten feet or so.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Comic stuff doesn't count here, but it won't really matter either way. I had to look that up to understand the Ponyacci reference.

Delta is going to continue the exploration, he said, so we're splitting up I guess.

Also assuming Happy goes with her, because somepony else should see this.)

Lektra Bolt
Lektra's Cottage
Midday
Affected RPers: Just Mon, since DVB and Comet left

So Fringe and Comet left after deciding to find a way to make sedatives. That was a good idea, considering it was easier than fighting them once we met them.

I turned to Happy. "Sure Happy, I can make you a Pastry Cannon, just as soon as I do research on Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie." I looked on as Sparky carried them one by one down to the basement, then turned back to Happy. "I've never heard of that place Fringe mentioned, but mine would probably be better anyway. I don't know how to make it portable like the Party Cannon though, and Pinkie seems to be able to pull it out of thin air then put it away in much the same fashion, like she's carrying it all the time or something. It seemed to vanish once Pinkie was knocked out, so it probably goes somewhere. It's Pinkie's though, so who really knows, huh?" I said with a smile as I went downstairs then called to Happy. "You wanna see what I'll be doing, or gonna hang out with Primrose?"

Not really waiting for an answer, I turned on the lights. The place was a mess of unfinished blueprints hanging all over the walls, some crumpled on the floor, and machines similar to Sparky in a dormant state. You could say they were his prototypes. This was partly used for storage, and the nearby large closet had inventions I hadn't gotten around to fixing yet. I cleared away the crumpled paper on the floor as Sparky brought in one of my inventions I never really wanted to ever use: Restraining Rings. Three of them attached to stands to make the rings stand vertical.

Each passed out pony was fitted upright into them in an X formation, with hooves put into cuffs. Fluttershy's wings and implants with tape were restrained from moving, Rarity's horn magic was neutralized by the charms I built into the rings, and the rings were durable enough to hold Pinkie Pie even with her implants. They wouldn't be going anywhere unless I wanted them to, and I dissolved the electric ropes. "Rouse them." I told Sparky.

Sparky used his water sprayer attachment to spray each one in the face, waking them. Immediately they started to complain and struggle. "Save it. You're not going anywhere. You're perfectly safe from harm, and from harming others. Just relax and it will all be over soon." I told them in as sweet a voice as I could muster. They did try to kill us a little while ago. The three calmed down somewhat, but were still eying me.

"What are you going to do with us?" Asked Fluttershy in her meek voice. She seemed to be the most calm of the three.

"We need to run some tests. It won't hurt." I assured her. She gulped but otherwise remained silent. Next Pinkie spoke.

"Is this a game of rolling the wheel? I can break out of this no problem!" She shouted as she struggled in vain to break her ring and the cuffs holding her hooves. I ignored her as Rarity spoke.

"Epona will hear of this! Release us at once! My mane needs to be combed and cleaned!" She spouted at me, struggling but failing.

"Who is this 'Goddess Epona' anyway?" I asked Rarity, making sure everypony was securely fastened. I was looking over the restraints with a careful eye, and they were just fine.

"The savior of Equestria, the one who will bring order and harmony to the world, and the one who rules fairly and justly." Answered Rarity, struggling with the restraints in futility.

"So she is a pony?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes at the possibility.

"No, she is--" Rarity's eyes bulged and she actually shed a tear, mouthing 'Help me' before whatever it was that had a hold over her came back. "Yes, although bigger than even Celestia or Luna. That's all you're going to get until you have the pleasure of meeting her." Rarity turned to the side and bit her lip. She was struggling with herself again.

"I must find a way to help them." I said to Happy and Sparky, then turned to Sparky. "Sparky I need you to bring the Magiscan and the Projector from storage. Combining the two should allow both of us to see what's going on with them." Sparky rolled off and then came back with what looked like an ordinary telescope and movie projector, but they had some magic modifications made to them. I set the Magiscan on it's tripod and then attached the Projector wire to where the eye would normally go, then turned the two on. I pointed the Projector at Rarity, who's ring was in the middle. I flicked the light switch with my magic to make it dark again.

An image of her insides appeared on the wall behind us. I'd seen enough of these in Biology class with my teacher to understand what I was looking at. I directed the Projector with my magic to zoom in on the head. "Ohhh, that's not good." The plate on the back of her head seemed to have tendrils that extended into the brain. The Magiscan revealed how the device worked. A bunch of math and diagrams appeared next to the image of Rarity's head. "I see. That's really not good." I directed the Magiscan to her horn implant, and did the same with Fluttershy's wing implants and Pinkie's hoof implants. "Really there's no good news? Wow, this Epona is thorough." I turned to Happy, opening my mouth to speak then closing it again. How would I say this gently?

"Unfortunately I can't help them. The plates on their heads and the implants are attached in such a way that they can't survive without these. Although I should be able to affect them, if deactivated forcefully, the plates will kill their hosts, and removing the implants would be a nasty operation though not fatal. Rarity would probably lose her magic, Pinkie would never walk or jump again, and Fluttershy would have to have her wings cut off entirely." I hung my head in shame. "I've failed. It seems the only one who can safely remove these is Epona, and convincing her is going to be hard if not impossible." I flicked the light switch back on with my magic and Sparky put away the devices. "We need to assemble the others and find a way to talk to Epona without getting assimilated or killed." The three captives said that it would be impossible and they were perfectly happy, but I was at least confident in the residents left in Ponyville that it wasn't nearly as impossible as they thought.

After that I turned to Happy. "So about your Cannon. What color would you like it? I might be able to make it magically shrink for storage, but that would take a bit of time. If you just want it to work, I can have it ready in a couple of hours. What do you think?"

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Narga Cuga
Everfree
Midday
Affected RPers: Vampirate

Sparky turned to the odd pony. "I am LD-003-S. Designation: Sparky. I am a magi-tech creation of Lektra Bolt the inventor." He then scanned the strange looking non-Pegasus with wings. The horizontal beam of light was yellow, like the color of his creator's magic. The bronze and red colored automaton jumped down from the tree, picked up Rarity gently, and then transformed into the wheeled cart mode as she ended up laying on it.

Narga shook her head, confused, but didn't care much for the bug. She rolled her head about on her shoulders, and leapt down from her tree, shaking her leathery wings out.

Dabbler put her sketch things away. She called after the ponies, “Hey, I think I’m going to stay back here, I want to make sure we don’t lose the trail. Good luck everypony!”

She levitated up some of the broken branches and vines scattered around the fight area, using her magic to tie the vines fragments onto the branches to create markers. She used one of her art spells to change the markers orange, that way they’d be easy to spot. She’d have to place them close enough together the others would be able to follow them. She looked around for where Twilight’s hoof prints left the area of the fight (having arrived after the other three had stopped the group from following her, she didn’t automatically know), and stuck the first marker into the ground. And with that she was off, slowly following Twilight’s tracks and sticking markers in the ground every ten feet or so.

Narga smiled at the odd horned pony. She was at least doing something on her own. She spread her wings out and flapped above her, digging into the branches of the wood above her. "Keep heading this way! I can smell the princess stench" she rasped, and started leaping from branch to branch. She grinned. A hunt, a hunt dear Watson, a hunt is afoot.

Early Evening

The crew that had decided to continue deeper into the forest, following the trail of the metal infused princess, kept on the trail for the better part of the hour. Narga continued to leap from branch to branch, occasionally stopping to sniff the air. She lept, and slid and fell, letting out a choked cry. "The flog!" she snapped, and looked at the tree she tried to land on. And gasped.

They had traveled deep enough into the forest to uncover some sort of transfusion process. The foliage around them had slowly turned to metal, even the trees. The ferns along the ground shined in the slightly blotted light, the trees reached and towered above as large dark figures. Everything shone though, shined with a brillent luster and reflection. Narga hissed violently. "Graaa! Too much ****ing iron!" she snapped.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
(Just a Happy post to keep things moving...)

Happy Golucky
Lektra's Cottage
Midday
Affected RPers: Bron

Happy followed Lektra down to the basement, while the purple Unicorn peered down wondering whether or not to follow them. Once they got there, Lektra flipped on the lights. The place was as messy as upstairs. With a few unfinished blueprints hanging all over the walls, and some crumpled on the floor. There were also a few random machines around. Sparky appeared and put rings around the three unconscious ponies legs, before rousing them awake. They explained who this Epona person was... sort of. It wasn't really much help. Rarity did mouth the words help me during the explanation. Happy sighed, this was getting them nowhere. At least they were trying to fight whoever was controling them.

Next Lektra scanned them with her projector. Judging by the look on Lektra's face when the machine showed those complicated diagrams and charts, it wasn't good. That fact was confirmed when Lektra spoke again. Those devices they implanted into their brains, deactivating them would kill the Ponies. Happy's eyes widened in shock. "What?! Why would she do that for?!" Apparently, the only person who could remove them safely was this Epona... and she was the one who put those things in to begin with, no way she was going to cooperate with getting them out. Still Happy remained optimistic. Someone had to be... "First of all you didn't fail. We just found ways that won't work. Second, well what are we waiting for then?! Let's get these ponies together and show this Epona who the real saviors of Equestria are!" He exclaiming while throwing a hoof up.

Then Lektra asked what color he wanted his cannon to be. "Oh, that's easy! The same color as my coat, red! Maybe with a little pink thrown in? Oh, I do want it to work! I'm ready to blast Epona in the face with some cakes!" The red Earth Pony started bouncing up and down for a bit, but then stopped when Lektra asked her next question. "Ooh, you know what, I never thought of that! Where would I put it when I'm not using it?" Pinkie Pie seems to pull hers out of thin air. He wasn't Pinkie though, there was no way he'd be able to conceal a cannon like that.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(You should probably have paraphrased that first bit Delta.)

(I think Pinkie Pie keeps the cannon in her hair, like her scrapbooks *wink*)

Dusk Dabbler
Everfree Forest
Midday > Early Evening
Affected RPers: Delta Hunter

A shadow darkened the path just ahead of Dabbler, accompanied by a voice, “Keep heading this way! I can smell the princess stench.”

Just in time too, Dabbler had run out of footprints to follow. The last four were deeper than the pervious ones, Twilight must have pushed off and flown from that point on. Dabbler looked up, to followed the pony that had spoken. It was unusual, it looked kind of like a pony, and kind of like a dragon. She didn’t know what it was called, or where it might come from. Perhaps like her, this creature came from somewhere far away from Ponyville.

It hopped through the branches and Dabbler followed it for quite some distance. Her horn hummed in the wind as she trot after the pony-dragon. Then there was a funny clickity-clack that made Dabbler pause, and the pony-dragon fell out of the trees shouting, “The flog!” Dabbler wasn’t sure just what she meant by this, but saw there certainly was room for outburst. The forest around them had turned to bright shining metal, and the clacking sound was Dabbler’s own hooves on metal undergrowth. The pony-dragon raged, “Graaa! Too much ****ing iron!”

“Not iron,” disagreed Dabbler softly, “Steel maybe, or chrome.” She tapped her hoof on a tree, listening to the click, “I suppose this is Epona’s doing?”

She snapped at one of the ferns, hard and metallic, it tasted worse than usual. She wasn’t really sure what she’d been expecting, but since when did the plants in the Everfree Forest need armor? This was wrong, so very wrong. What was happening to the forest?

“We got to keep going,” suggested Dabbler.

Last edited: