• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony/Equestria Girls Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
This club is for anyone who loves the My Little Pony/Equestria Girls franchises. You can talk about all the generations of MLP here and memories of toys you may have played with as a kid. Note that Gen 2 of MLP is not very well known as it was just toys and computer games that were mostly sold in Europe. But if you know about that generation, please feel free to talk about it.

Rules:
1.) Use spoiler tags when discussing new episodes and movies/specials that not all members may not have seen. Previous seasons' episodes such as Season one premiere do not need spoilers. Same goes with other Generations' cartoon series such as Ponies and Friends.

2.) Please be respectful towards other members. If they like Gen 3.5 and you don't, please do not say that those characters are stupid and lame. Not everyone likes everything about a franchise but don't go around saying that no one should like what you don't like just because you said so.

3.) Please no creepy posts or fan fic links. I'm talking about stories where the Ponies meet Rambo and go on some killing spree or sexualized comments. I want this to be a safe place where you can freely discuss your love for the Ponies and not have to read disturbing things and I want this club to be kid friendly.

4.) Please feel free to post pics of your Pony merchandise collection if you want! I think everyone would love to see your Build A Bear Fluttershy or Gen 1 Pony Castle.

5.) Safe at work fan fic and artwork will always be welcomed here.

I hope you join this club and enjoy you time here!

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Hello, I'll stop by from time to time. I've like the ponies since I was a little girl. I'll have to get some pics of my current gen ponies (I don't have Fluttershy, but I have a few build-a-bear ones) and the older ones I have/will mod. Unfortunately I didn't keep any of my original ponies, wanting to be one of the big kids.

For a while Dash was my favorite of the current gen, but I'm not so sure about that anymore. The mane 6 (and Discord) have all gone through enough character development rehash that makes me question all of them.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
COUNT ME IN!!! :D While i didn't really 'grow up' with pony stuff (i grew up with...barbies.....which i can't say i'm too happy about), I really like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic A LOT and try to see every episode of it :D The colorful ponies are really cute to me, too, and choosing a favorite character can be hard sometimes. XD

Needless to say; i was a very girly kid growing up, so I did have a few pony toys as a result. They weren't a super big thing with me till i got older, though. Especially with Friendship is Magic. I have a best friend who's a big fan of the show, too, and i will for sure tell her about this club when she's online again this monday :)

She's probably the overall biggest fan of ponies i've ever met in my life XD Yet, also like me, she didn't grow up with the franchise much. Still doesn't stop her from loving it half to death, though :p She inspire's me so much with that....how one can really love something that they didn't have in their childhood. I guess that could be how relationships as a whole may work too. But i'm not gonna go off topic with that :p Her love for ponies makes me think of me with pokemon, a bit....interestingly enough, she did grow up around a lot of pokemon XD while I wasn't really a fan till around age 12. Yep.

EmeraldLeafBlade

I would very much like to join this club. I'm a HUGE fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. In fact, it's my absolute favorite show! :D I've been a fan since 2011. I wasn't really into ponies as a kid, so I never watched the older generations when they were new (plus I was born in the 90's, so I missed 80's MLP completely) or had the toys. It wasn't until sometime after Trioxhydre here told me about the FiM show that I finally watched it.

I was into the toys before the show. One day I was in the pink isle at Wal-Mart, looking at cute toys, as I like to collect them. Even though I knew next to nothing about MLP then, the regular Rarity brushable caught my eye. I thought the toy was so beautiful that I bought it, and then because of that (and Trioxhydre, of course ;) ) I tried out the show. I was a casual fan for a while, but then my interest in the series exploded around October of that same year. I've been a huge fan ever since.

Fast forward to now, and I have ridiculous amounts of pony merch, since pony has become the main thing I collect (though I do collect some other stuff, my MLP collection is massive in comparison to the others). Most recently, I got some of the movie merch (seaponies!) and some of the new Equestria Girls Minis.

My favorite ponies are Twilight Sparkle, Derpy Hooves, Rainbow Dash, and Princess Luna.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
All of those who applied are accepted!

Now what do you think of the trailers and info leaked so far for the new movie coming out in a couple of months? I would like to see it but after it is released on DVD and Bluray. I'm not paying $20 just to get into the theater and then shelling out another $30 just for a large drink and popcorn. I also hope we see Cadance, Shining Armor, Flurry Heart, and Starlight in the movie with a few lines. Interesting fact is that Starlight's voice actress worked on the Gen 1 cartoon Pony Tales. She is currently the only voice actor on FiM to have worked during that period.

Last edited:

EmeraldLeafBlade

I actually really, really, really want to see the movie in a theater. It's a different experience. Like when I saw the Victini movie in a theater, seeing it with other Pokémon fans and on the big screen and everything was amazing. I rarely ever go to theaters anyway, so when I do it's usually for something I care about a lot. The last time I saw a movie in a theater was nearly three years ago. Besides, I got my mom to agree to take me and she'll probably pay anyway. :p That is, if the movie shows somewhere near where I live. I'm hoping it does. I missed seeing Equestria Girls, mostly because it didn't show at my local theater. I had to wait for the DVD. (Fun fact: I first saw Equestria Girls with my therapist!)

I do want the DVD for the movie when it comes out, of course. I already started collecting movie-related merch.

So yes, I'm very much looking forward to the movie. I love the animation in the trailer (even if I like show style better, I think the new animation works better for a movie), it's bright and colorful and is so well made. The seaponies are adorable, the story looks like it'll be a lot of fun, and the music revealed so far is great. My mom enjoyed the trailer as well.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I also hope Zecora makes an appearance in the movie. She hasn't been seen on the show for a long time and I actually keep forgetting she exists. Two seasons of no major appearances is a long time. Yeah she was in the season five finale but I'm talking about an actual bigger role to the plot. Maybe have her give the Mane Six plus Spike a potion that turns them into merponies?

EmeraldLeafBlade

I'm pretty sure the trailer showed one of the new seapony characters using a a magic orb of sorts to turn the Mane 6 into seaponies.

I keep forgetting about Zecora too. It's too bad she doesn't show up too often. She was in a S6 ep, though, very briefly. One of the things Gabby tried to get a cutie mark was help Zecora with her cauldron. I do think Zecora should be in the movie, even if it's a brief cameo, since she's one of the show's oldest characters. Really, I hope a lot of old characters show up, even if it's just in the background. We already know that Trixie will be in the movie, at least. Though she's almost a main character at this point so it's not too surprising.

LadyTriox

I'm seeing mlp in the movies too :) I just hope it's not so packed i have a panic attack XD; I just know it'll be a popular movie...

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
So I have an interesting theory I came up with that the other members of the Mane Six will become Alicorns at some point given that they all have thrones surrounding the Cutie Mark Map. It seems very likely as they all are part of the Elements of Harmony and were destined to use them and they are among the best at what their natural talents are. Plus their Elements all form the definition of friendship and they help teach the citizens of Equestria lessons on how to get along with each other. The next Pony to become a Princess if they don't turn into Alicorns all at the same time I think will be Fluttershy. She embodies an important part of friendship and she managed to singlehandedly turn Discord into a force of good and kept him that way with the exception of Tirek's influence the one time. She also seems to have reached a wall in terms of character development and becoming the Princes of Kindness would help define her some more.

LadyTriox

So I have an interesting theory I came up with that the other members of the Mane Six will become Alicorns at some point given that they all have thrones surrounding the Cutie Mark Map. It seems very likely as they all are part of the Elements of Harmony and were destined to use them and they are among the best at what their natural talents are. Plus their Elements all form the definition of friendship and they help teach the citizens of Equestria lessons on how to get along with each other. The next Pony to become a Princess if they don't turn into Alicorns all at the same time I think will be Fluttershy. She embodies an important part of friendship and she managed to singlehandedly turn Discord into a force of good and kept him that way with the exception of Tirek's influence the one time. She also seems to have reached a wall in terms of character development and becoming the Princes of Kindness would help define her some more.
Neat theory you got there!

Also, the post bellow your post made no sense to me o_O Is that a troll?

Oh well. By the way, what's your favorite of the mane 6? I'm curious.

I'm not really sure who mine is. I...really like all of them for different reasons, really. Though I guess Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity seem to stand out for me a lot.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Neat theory you got there!

Also, the post bellow your post made no sense to me o_O Is that a troll?

Oh well. By the way, what's your favorite of the mane 6? I'm curious.

I'm not really sure who mine is. I...really like all of them for different reasons, really. Though I guess Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity seem to stand out for me a lot.

I think it's a spambot.

Anyway my personal favorite members of the Mane Six are Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy. I like Pinkie Pie as well and I really didn't like RD as much but she has grown on me due to character development. Applejack is okay but she isn't one of my favorites.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
So anypony see the movie yet? I haven't but I've been listening to the soundtrack on YouTube and I think the film has a high chance to be nominated for Best Animated feature and Sia's Rainbow for Best Original Song.

LadyTriox

So anypony see the movie yet? I haven't but I've been listening to the soundtrack on YouTube and I think the film has a high chance to be nominated for Best Animated feature and Sia's Rainbow for Best Original Song.

I saw it^^ It was really cute :) I was all 'd'aww' through pretty much the whole thing x3 interesting villains in the film too.

The songs were amazing as well :D

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The animation from what I've seen in the trailers looks so fluid. And the music is scored very beautifully and I really like Sia's song which is rare for me to like a current artist and their song. I'm still waiting to watch the movie when it comes out on DVD which is usually about six months after the theatrical release.

Status
Not open for further replies.