• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
My little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Serebii just got 20% cooler.​

Welcome, one and all, to the brony club! Here we can speculate and talk and tolerate the crap out of My little pony. Here is your home, brony’s, we are glad to have you here to tolerate and love. RESISTING THE LOVE IS FUTILE. ALL NON-LOVERS WILL BE TOLERATED. /)^3^(\

Rules:
“You gotta share, you gotta care!”​

1. All serebii club rules apply, please read them HERE.
2. Please, try to have of least more then ONE line in a post. We want more information then, ‘Fluttershy FTW!’. Also, it will just look like a cheap bump…
3. Please don’t ask to be Co-mod or something, unless I ask who wants to be one.
4. Please, PLEASE no links to bad Fan-Fics, I had enough cupcakes. Discussions should be trapped in TWO spoilers.
5. If you are inactive on the club for more then THREE months, you will be… loveingly and gingerly kicked out. If you want to rejoin, just VM/PM me or a co-mod and you can start again.
6. Any discussions about episodes not out for of least a hour must be in a spoiler.
7. Sign up sheet! Use it!

Repeatadly not following rules will get you A strike.

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name:
Favorite Character(s) and reasons:
Favorite episode(s) and reasons:

Fan Art:
None so far, we would like some userbars if any artists are here!

Members:
"WE ARE THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!"

Loreni333 (Leader)
Kissmygrass96
Charmanderman (Co-Leader)
Pokeremixstudio
celebitrainer
Flame Mistress
Shaqtus
I don't know, you tell me (Ohshi)
Generic User Name
GuywhoIam
znor9
Nightfall715
Zekshirom
TylerS
Abagoora

TOPICS:
"OATMEAL?? R U CRAZY?!"
(Just post a topic, and it shall be added here.)​

Who’s your favorite Antagonist? Loreni333
What character are you most like? Loreni333
What were you expecting Discord to look like? AND Do you like what he actually looks like? Charmanderman

Strike System
"*Will insert quote*"

1 strike: Warning
2 Strikes: 48 hour ban
3 strikes: weekly ban.
4 strikes: Month-ban
5 Strikes: Perma-ban

People with strikes:
Soon...

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Wow, Loreni. I was wondering when you'd finally make this. About time.

Name: Kissmygrass96
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Spike. Becasue he is Spike. Enough of a reason.
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: All of them, really. I guess I'd have to go with 'The Grand Galloping Gala" because crazy Fluttershy is awesome and Spike at the donut bar was hilarious.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Ok, definetly accepted... I guess the donut bar is reason for spike XD

"Cross my heart and hope to Fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!

Name: Loreni333
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: RAINBOW DASH FTW! She can determine how cool something is by LOOKING at it for one thing, she got all the ponies her cutie marks, she made a SONIC RAINBOOM! (I got in trouble in science class for writing my paper on sonic-rainbooms.) Being the first person to figure out a loophole to claim A pony, I had to choose Rainbow Dash.

Favorite episode(s) and reasons: DEFINETLY 'Party of One,' 'The grand galloping Gala,' and the Trixie one. I also liked Parasprites. Well, Party of One, Pinkie Pie goes insane, so enough reason... she's awesome. In the Grand Galloping Gala- FLUTTERSHY! Somehow, I got scared of the daintyiest character. The Parasprites one, Pinkie is AWESOME AGAIN, and I love how she always solves the problem but no one believes her at first. Also, Twilight goes insane. EVERY mane cast has gone insane, or insaneish, of least once... and Trixie is the best Antagonist ever... So yeah.

Who’s your favorite Antagonist?

Well, even though I like Nightmare, Trixie is awesome. Trixie the magical wizard! She reminds me of the song 'Anything you can do, I can do better' which she can. She rocks at spells, and has an awesome outfit, while she still has an awesome luagh. I would hope she comes back!

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
welcome to the club CharmanderMan, I'll add you to the list! As for AppleDashShipping, you can play with the concept for fun, but we all know it's silly and A stupid concept- and it never will happen, neither will any romance.

I guess we can start some real conversation with of least 3 people, so I might as well start something.

What Characters are you most like?

Oh... I think Im mostly Pinkie Pie, so random! I like to have some fun and party...and stuff. My friends say I'm most like her. so I think I represent her most. Also, my friends say I'm a bit like Spike, but I don't exactly see it.

PokeRemixStudio

I was wondering when a MLP club would be made.

Name: PokeRemixStudio
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Pinkie Pie, because she's the real eccentric one and reminds me of my best friend.
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Party of One, because watching Pinkie go schizo was fun! I also enjoyed A Dog and Pony Show. It had a lot of amusing scenes, particularly involving Rarity and the dogs.

What Characters are you most like?

Twilight Sparkle, because I try to be rational with my decisions and such.

Who’s your favorite Antagonist?

Um, I don't know. Definitely not Trixie; she's so annoyingly pretentious. I would say the red dragon from Dragonshy... because it's a dragon. I love dragons.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Yes, I understood... I'm not a fan either of any shippings.

Anyway, back to PokeRemix, Accepted into the club. Anyway, I can't wait for season 2- I don't have the Hub, but I may go to a friend's house to watch it... or wait like a day or two to get it on youtube.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
^ I know how you feel, I only have one Brony friend- The others are like OMG LAWLZ YOUR LIKE A GIRL!

...wait for 10th grade Loren, when people start to recongize it rocks... and have MLP backpacks... XD. I'm hoping someone starts a MLP club (at my school), or sometime mayby I will.

Finally a brony club:). I've been waiting for this for so long.

Name: celebitrainer
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow Dash because she's awesome, has incredible determination, and is very funny (especially with pranks).

Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Feeling Pinkie Keen: it has classical slapstick humor much like what you would see in the good old days of Cartoon Cartoons or Looney Tunes. I also like it because it has so many random gags throughout.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Celebii Trainer, your in. Also good job choosing the best character.

Also, just noting, Charmanderman has been promoted to Co-Leader! If more people join, I may need more. Also, remember, you guys can start up any topics, although this isn't really going to get more active until DISCORD DAY!

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
What were you expecting Discord to look like? AND Do you like what he actually looks like?

Just for people who don't want it spoiled, put your answers hidden please... I only looked at his picture, nothing else.

The hell did they do to the main villian? I expected some bad-*** horse, like nightmare moon but male, and I find out we get a chimera. Then I find out how he looks. LOL WAT!?

Well, It's not that bad, and I appreciate A new type of antagonist, but... Well, of least I lol'd. No wonder Celestia turned him into rock...

(She likes rocks...)

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Though I would have liked a pegacorn with steel armor and laser eyes...

Don't we all my friend? Don't we all?

On A side note, I'm thinking of letting people 'claim' ponies here they can sign off as and mayby Mini-Roleplay as... Anypony like or dislike this?

Also, I have only seen one MLP RPG, and it died. It was mine. My question: Anypony here willing to join one? I think it would be a boatload of fun!

(Also, A unspoken rule, say anyPONY, EveryPONY, etc. You don't have to, but...)

EDIT: Oh, and PEGACORN? I think it's called ALICORN...

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
^ Few months ago I tried to make A RPG called '300 pwnies' in which it was a crossover between 300 and MLP:FIM... Think I should try to restart it up again?

Well, if anyone can post topics; I've got a couple:
If you were a pony, what would your special talent be and how would your cutie mark reflect it?
I'd probably be very similar to Fluttershy because I'm one of those people who animals just seem to feel calm around. The cutie mark probably wouldn't be a butterfly, though; I only really focus on vertebrates.

What would you like to see happen in future episodes?
First: I'd love to see some holiday episodes; especially Halloween. Halloween specials are almost always very exciting, not like the other holidays which are all about love and sharing and stuff. it's not that I wouldn't like to see a Christmas, Valentines Day, or any other holiday episode; Halloween is just the main one.
Second: I want more episodes that show Cloudsdale. I understand why it's kinda tough to work it into the plot when only two of the mane six are really able to go there under normal circumstances, but it would still be nice to see again.
Along those same lines, I want to see them actually give a more detailed look at Rainbow's cloud mansion. They've only had one scene that took place inside her house in all of season one, when she woke up to find that her parasprite had multiplied; I want to see what some other parts of her house look like.

Flame Mistress

Name: Flame Mistress
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Probably Fluttershy or Applejack, Fluttershy because she's a bit like me and Applejack, well, her name has the word "Apple" in it and I love apples =)
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: That Owl Episode (forgot name). Only because Spike and the Owl (again, forgot name) are sp cute =3

I'm not really a brony, I guess, since it's supposed to be quite suitable for my age, and I'm a girl.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
mmmmm Accepted. Owlicous (I don't know how to spell it.) is the name...

Also, I luv apples also :3

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
Cross My heart and hope to fly, Stick a cupcake in my eye.

Name: Shaqtus
Favorite Character/Reason: Rainbow Dash most definently, love her colors and attitude.
Favorite Episode: Griffon the Brush Off- Only because I have fallen in love with Gilda fanfics after reading some of the sad ones.

That comment reminds me of something I was going to ask about before: does anyone know of any really good fanfics? While I'm fine with pretty much any genre except shipping (and even then I'll tolerate it if it mixes in at least one more genre; I just don't want pure shipping), I'd kinda prefer one that has a mood much like that of the actual show, so no hardcore violence or shipping, but not pure slapstick comedy either.

Generic User Name

Name: Generic User Name
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow Dash- She is 20% cooler then the other characters.
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: I have no particular favorites.

Aagh! I just made a club for this, and then I discovered this.
So anyways, I just finished watching the first episode of season 2, and it started raining outside my house. Unfortunately, it wasn't chocolate.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare

Name:
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow dash. She made the wonderbolts 20% cooler.
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: 2nd one. 4 words - "Are you a spy?"

Also, what channel is season 2 on? I'm watching them on youtube, but I want to DVR them.

What did discord do to the ponies? Like, drain there color? Applejack seems okay, but rainbow dash....thats so not her! Shes the element of loyalty, right?!

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
^ Accepted. I need to add these to the OP soon...

SPOILER: My thoughts on Return of Harmony:

I was kind of dissapointed, thought it could be alot better. But I loved Discord's personality, and Pinkie's choclate rain :3.

Also, FLUTTERSHY WAS PWNAGE! 'But I am weak and helpless!'
Discord: Screw it, your too nice.
And Rarity finally likes a rock. Instead of saying 'DUMB ROCK!'

And for those of you who didn't get it, He found I way to manipulate their elements out of them. Which made thier color dissapear... Eh?!

AppleJack Honesty -> Lied
Rainbow Dash Loyalty -> Left her friends
Pinkie Pie luaghter -> Snarky sadness/anger
Fluttershy Kindness -> JerkFace
Rarity -> MY DIAMOND! MINE! MY ROCK!
Twilight -> Lost her magic? I don't think she counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.