• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
See, now I know why SOMEONE didn't accept SOMEONE that has been waiting WEEKS to get Accepted. So now I'm part of this Brony Club. HULLO

How do you rank the members of the mane six and why?
6th place, Rainbow Dash: Frankly, I think she is overrated and she annoys me the most out of all of them. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, all her tricks are really cool and her attitude is funny sometimes. But she is far from my favorite.
5th place, Applejack: I admire her work ethic and I really think she is cute sometimes, especially when she is apologizing, trying to help everyone out, or when she is just plain stubborn.
4th place, Pinkie Pie: I love how funny and cute she can be. She always wants to party and is so random all the time. XD
3rd place, Rarity: When she is being overly dramatic, I find it extremely funny. She thinks she is so sophisticated and mature which I don't know, it cracks me up.
2nd place, Twilight Sparkle: I relate to her the most. I love how she is basically an older sibling to Spike and Spike just acts like my brother. I too, worry about stuff too much and used to be the only one who did work among my friends (now, I am the slacker in college =P).
1st place, Fluttershy: She is so cute! I truely admire how caring she is to animals and her hilarous moments when she is scared and shy or when she acts out of her typical character!

Interesting how the only one we agree on is Applejack. Oh well, as I said when i started that topic, I just knew it would lead to a few debates, hopefully only small ones.
The one thing about Dash is, she is the least featured member of the mane six in the actual show up to this point. There is only one episode that could even be considered Dash-centric, and even that one wasn't completely about her because of a certain white unicorn stealing a large portion of the spotlight. Aside from that, there's one episode where Dash is tied with Applejack for the role of character with the most spotlight, and in every other episode she just blends in and almost never gets any more of the spotlight than any of the others.
All of the others have episodes focused around them: Rarity has Suited for Success and a Dog and Pony Show; Applejack has Applebuck Season; Fluttershy has Dragonshy and Stare Master (which was also half a CMC episode); Pinkie has Feeling Pinkie Keen and Party of One; and Twilight has The Mare in the Moon, Ticket Master, Winter Wrap-Up, Lesson Zero, need I go on? Hell, the Cutie Mark Crusaders have more episodes focused around them than Rainbow Dash: they have Call of the Cutie, the Cutie Mark Chronicles, the episode with the talent show, and the newly-revealed episode six of season 2.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
I can't find you ever signing up... but accepted, probably missed it.

It's friday...

WEEKLY PONY CONTEST!!!

For this week's pony contest, pretty simple. I want you to draw me A pony, fake or in the show, looking or cosplaying as A pokemon. Mayby turn Zecora into A blitze? You can hand-draw it, use the computer, use the pony maker, it doesn't matter- just make me A pony pretending to be A pokemon. I'm looking for some creativity, quality, and how well you matched MLP's style. Cutie marks are optional, as are everything else on A pony. Unicorn, pegasus, doesn't matter. Also, zebra's and other pony-like characters in the show are allowed.
The winner may make A new contest and judge it if said brony would like to. Impress me. Good luck!
Hopefully this will get the club activer. Any questions?

Current contest... you have until midnight to finish it if you enter. The winner gets to hold the next contest. If you hold the contest, it can be ANYTHING, art to fan-fic, etc. that has to do with My Little Pony.

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Ok, synchtube is failing, so I found somewhere new. Sign up with your serebii names or tell me your name so I know, I'd like to chat about our ponies... they rock...

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
...I didn't put the link... REMOVED LINK WAS HERE!
No one but me, but I'd love to chat with you guys. Still working on the RPG...

EDIT:
Your Pony: Cutie marks? Too mainstream.
EDIT 2: Forget the link. BROKE...

Last edited:

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
I knew about Zoi's Pony Creator, but how do you get that clear background?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.