• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBoot

I knew about Zoi's Pony Creator, but how do you get that clear background?

Either you save it by clicking 'export pony' or whatever in the advanced tab, or you can do it the hard way be using some image editing program. Then upload it to your image hosting site, and it will have a clear background.

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
b3e235fc-9e5e-4db9-b1ea-1a3ce4d4854a.jpg

Must. Have. Now!

I still can't believe that customized Fluttershy plushie went for $2500

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
The one thing about Dash is, she is the least featured member of the mane six in the actual show up to this point. There is only one episode that could even be considered Dash-centric, and even that one wasn't completely about her because of a certain white unicorn stealing a large portion of the spotlight.

Hmm, very true. That is why in Mentally Advanced, an MLP abridged series, they poke fun how Rainbow Dash has no character depth at all. XD

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
EVERYPONY!

I Have Claimed Fluttershy. Go me >:)

And on the topic, Dash has been getting major spotlight. On Luna Eclipsed, she basically MADE that show Halloween.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Go to the newb section and onto the thread "Claim it - List of all of the Claiming threads" and click on a claim thread. I claimed mine on The Video game character claim thing.

I was gonna claim RD, But Loreni beat me to it *eyes*

Last edited:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!

Name: Chibi_Muffin (But you can call me Chibi if you want)
Favourite Characters: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Spike, Celestia, Luna, Zecora, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Cherrilee, Big Macintosh, Ditzy aka Derpy, Lyra, Granny Smith and maybe Pipsqueak. In other words, pretty much all of them. =D
Favourite Episodes: Pretty much all of the ones I've watched, since they're all pretty fun and entertaining. Not bad for a kid's show about talking ponies, huh?

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
I started the pony-claiming because I found that I could claim characters from MLP computer games. It's like claiming oh say Kenny by finding a south park video game. Your welcome people who didn't know it was possible to claim ponies if they appear in the background of a video game.

Chibi, accepted. Last day of contest, 2 entries...

DasBoot

I'm too lazy to make a new pony for this contest so I'll post my pony.

I call her Clover.
cropponymypony.png

Also, how'd you guys like the Luna episode? It's now a personal favorite.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Also, how'd you guys like the Luna episode? It's now a personal favorite.

I loved it. It is definitely one of the best. I think all Season 2 Episodes are in my top 10 episodes. XD

Edit: Here's one of the 6+ pony OCs I've made. Everyone, say hello to Dominique.

dominiquev2.png

Also what is this contest everyone speaks of?

Last edited:

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Go to the newb section and onto the thread "Claim it - List of all of the Claiming threads" and click on a claim thread. I claimed mine on The Video game character claim thing.

Oh. That is why I never saw those kind of threads. Never been there. Oo

There is a MLP video game? (Fighting is magic doens't count!)

ShayminSky99

Emolga owns.Trust me
"Cross my heart, and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"
Name: ShayminSky99
Favourite Character(s) and reason(s): Probably Fluttershy, because she's so cute, and sometimes she goes NINJA!!! (Episode 3, season 2 reference!) I also love Rainbow Dash, without her the internet would be 20% lamer!
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Luna eclipsed. I love this episode because it was the first episode where Luna actually is a major character in a story!!! A bird in the hoof. The pheonix is just...just...pure awesomeness. Also, I love the fact that they made it look like a turkey! 0-0
/ >
/ \

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves

Probably the closest you can get. I don't think there is a "Claim a TV/Movie Character Thread".

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare

Adventures In Ponyville?

Oh yeah, contest entry. LUNA AWESOMENESS! I made the mane myself, and added a lot of "extra" stuff.

iaza16362195438500.gif

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Lol, already finished!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A mix of Rapidash and Princess Celestia! Rapitia! XDDD

Shayminsky99, accepted.

More importantly, Zekshirom wins the contest for being the only one to read that it says to make a pony cosplaying as a pokemon. Did you guys even read it?

Anyway, would you like to hold the weekly contest? If not, or if you don't respond by tuesday afternoon, I'll take it over again.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
He can make it. AND judge it. As long as it's not something like Rule 34.

TRUE STORY:
Health Teacher: OK guys, if you have any anyomonus questions, put them in this box and we can answer them tommarow.

CHALLANGE Accepted.

In My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, if she has one, who's Rarity's sister?

Teacher reads question to class.
Teacher: We-ll, I looked it up, and her sister's name is Staremaster.

*Le poker Face

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
For one, I'M A GIRL. Girls can like MLP too. Deal with it. XDDD

And two, I would love to judge and hold the next contest! How about we have a contest for drawing the mane six in human forms? May seem tough, but I did it once! It's actually not that difficult.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
For one, I'M A GIRL. Girls can like MLP too. Deal with it. XDDD

And two, I would love to judge and hold the next contest! How about we have a contest for drawing the mane six in human forms? May seem tough, but I did it once! It's actually not that difficult.

That's a lie! Only bronies like MLP! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.