• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Pinkie Pie is good- in russian mostly. I might want to listen to art of the dress again, I wasn't paying much attention to it when I watched all the episodes for the third time... I was also doing homework.

I'll check her singing out more. Usally songs grow on me if I listen to them tons.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Honestly I prefer Applejack.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
For the fanfic contest i am having trouble coming up with a plot. Anyone have any ideas?

I have to agree with you guys, Rarity is the best singer. Especially in Suited for Success.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
I'm extending the week deadline by another week- people are trying to find plots...

Here's a few ideas:
Derpy Hooves commiting suicide.
Bon-bon commiting suicide.
Lyre commiting suicide
Dr. Whooves making clocks

Annnddddd those are my ideas.

DasBoot

I'm extending the week deadline by another week- people are trying to find plots...

Here's a few ideas:
Derpy Hooves commiting suicide.
Bon-bon commiting suicide.
Lyre commiting suicide
Dr. Whooves making clocks

Annnddddd those are my ideas.

If you took Lyra, Bon Bon, and Derpy Hooves out of that, I'd be fine.
Suicidal background ponies are not fun.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Maybe to you, but not to me. Suicide stories can be touching, saddening, dramatic, and if pulled off right, funny. Personally, their my favorite type of pony fic usally. I still need to read
bittersweet, about Pinkie Pie getting diabetes.

FieryLucario

Just a Person
When we have our stories done, where do we submit them, do we give them to you or post them here?

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
PM them to me please.You can post them here also if you would like everyone to see, but make sure even if you post it here to end up subbmiting it to me please.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Hey there, everypony! ^_^ I wrote a bio for an OC character named Amelia. I'd like it if some of you checked it out. ^3^

I'd really appreciate feedback on inconsistencies, spelling mistakes, etc. :)

PS- This is not my fanfic for the contest.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Can a girl join the fun?

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!" ~ Pinkie Pie

Name: Magical Pokemon

Favorite Character(s) and reasons:
1) Pinkie Pie - She's the element of laughter, cartoony, bubbly, and crazy.
2) Twilight Sparkle - She's smart, purple, and is the voice of reason.
3) Fluttershy - She's shy, caring, and compassionte.

Favorite episode(s) and reasons:
1)Feeling Pinkie Keen - Pinkie Pie
2)The Cutie Mark Chronicles - Pinkie Pie's origin
3)Party of One - Pinkie Pie

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
^You have passed!

Cutie Pox- how does it work!? Nice to see some more Zekora, I <3 her. also, Twist thought it was a powdered donut.
I like this pony very much.
French speaking cutie mark? I need Cutie Pox. So much easier for school.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
I think your sig might be too big... definetly REALLY too big... you might want to fix it...

Anyway, you guys need ANOTHER week to finish the fan-fics, or is ending this monday good?

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
I think your sig might be too big... definetly REALLY too big... you might want to fix it...

Anyway, you guys need ANOTHER week to finish the fan-fics, or is ending this monday good?

I'm going to have to drop out of the fanfic contest. Too much else to do. Sorry. :(

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
No problem.
If you already made some of it, you can enter it. Just unfinished. The most awkward Cliffhanger ever.

FieryLucario

Just a Person
Hey guys! I have my fan fic for the contest! here it is I call it The Fall of Princess Luna

“I refuse to lower the moon!” Luna shouted.

“Sister, you are being irrational, will you please lower the moon to make way for my sun?” her sister, Princess Celestia, asked.

“Ponies won’t play in my beautiful night like they do in you day. So they will have to learn to love and fear my night before I lower the moon.” she said, an evil glint filled her eyes.

“So be it, but remember what you have done when I come to defeat you.” her sister said, with this she galloped off to the innermost chamber of the castle, her rainbow mane and tail flowing behind her.

When she reached the entrance to the chamber, she stuck her horn into the key hole, it magically opened to reveal the chamber where she and her sister kept the Elements of Harmony. She used the magic that her horn held to carry the Elements to where their battle would soon take place.

Once outside Celestia opened her white wings and flew up to where her sister was waiting. Once up there she saw what her sister had become. Instead of her dark blue body, wings, and horn and pale blue mane and tail, she now had a pitch black body with a dark blue tail and mane floating as if controlled by magic. Her eyes had become cat like and mean instead of their normal, soft aqua blue. She wore light blue armor engraved with her symbol, a crescent moon.

“I am sorry sister, but I must do this unless you have changed your mind.” Celestia said, she waited for Luna to respond, but she just looked at Celestia as if waiting for something to happen, “So be it.”

The Elements began to glow as Celestia absorbed them into her body. Luna stood at a ready stance, bracing for the coming attack. No matter what Luna did to prepare for it, the Elements were too strong for her. A rainbow enveloped her; you could hear her scream from miles away. Once the rainbow cleared Luna was no more.

Celestia looked up at the moon to see the silhouette of a pony engraved in it. “I am sorry sister, but I had to.” she then turned and flew back down to the castle as the moon began to sink into the horizon and the sun began to rise.

----------

“Why? Why ever did I do such a foolish thing?” Luna asked herself, she had transformed back to her normal self since the battle. “I am now trapped here, maybe forever.”

She looked around, nothing to the right, nothing to the left, nothing in front of her, nothing behind her.

“If anyone can hear me, help!” nothing responded, “Of course. What did I expect to happen, little green aliens popping out of craters?”

She began to walk around, in craters, out of craters, up small mountains, and down small mountains. After a while of doing this, Luna just flopped down. “What can I do? This is so boring!”

Revenge! Luna’s conscience screamed.

“What? Revenge on what?” Luna asked, she didn’t notice she was talking to herself.

Plan revenge on you sister!

“How? I’m kinda trapped here.”

The stars! You are in control of the stars! Ask for their help! her conscience said as if it was obvious.

“Hm, I get it, good idea!” she said as if crediting someone else for the idea.

She stared at the nearest star, concentrating hard on what she wanted it to do. Her horn began to glow a sinister blue. Nothing happened.

“Why didn’t it work?” Luna flopped down, exhausted from her effort.

You need to rest for a while, maybe a thousand years. her conscious said.

“A thousand years! I’m already board from a few hours.” Luna exclaimed.

A few hours? Foolish girl, it’s been five years since you’ve walked the surface of the earth!

Luna began to think this was her conscience “Five years!? It’s been that long since I’ve been down there?” she looked down at the world below her. “Something must be done to my sister! She must pay for what she has done!” Luna had no idea what she was getting herself into.

Good girl, now just rest and bide for a few hundred years.

Luna screamed out in rage transforming into her evil self, Nightmare Moon. She then sank to the ground and began planning out what she had to do to return and get revenge on her sister, her conscience helped her along with her plan.

Only a thousand years later did Luna realize this wasn’t her helpful conscious, but an evil spirit controlling her.

Status
Not open for further replies.