• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: Guywhoiam
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Hard question. I'd have to say Octavia. I love the style of music she plays.
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Party of One. Pinkie Pie's "replacement" friends made me laugh.
----------------------------------------------------

Arcian said whomever wants to use the MLP banner in my sig is free to use it. Enjoy.

Last edited:

znor9

Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!

Name: znor9
Favorite Character(s) Pinkie pie! because shes just being pinkie pie ;p or applejack! I like the way she talks :p
Favorite episode(s) all of them ;3

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!

Name: I don't know, you tell me.
Favorite Character(s): Fluttershy. I like how shy and graceful she is.
Favorite episode(s): Dragonshy, Swarm of the Century, Over a Barrel, and Best Night Ever. Love episodes when it involves all of them and they tackle a big problem together.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
@I don't know, you tell me Your accepted to the club! Yay!

@Znor9 Your accepted also.

@GuywhoIam Accepted, sorry, forgot about this club -.- need to update the OP.

Ok guys, I decided to try out making A custom pony, and it worked out WELL! http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3680/mmmmcaption.png

Hell just got 20% Cooler.
Satallian, (Sa-tal-E-in) welcomes you to eternal punishment!

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Ha ha.I have made a Unicorn-Pegasus named Northern Wind, A.K.A Aurora. I even made a fake episode in my mind that shows her history.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl

Name: Zekshirom
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: I really like Rainbow Dash because, well, she replaced the need for fashion for the need for speed! If you have no idea what i'm talking about, WATCH THE OLD VERSION!
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: I REALLY like the 2nd episode of Season 2, because, in my opinion, the ponys defeating Discord was way more epic than them defeating Nightmare Moon!

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Also, what channel is season 2 on? I'm watching them on youtube, but I want to DVR them.
The Hub

Name:Tyler
Favorite Character(s) and reasons:Rainbow Dash because she is a tomboy
Favorite episode(s) and reasons:Return Of Harmony Part 1/Applebuck season
Return of Harmony Part 1 because of the storyline and applebuck season because of what applejack does

Last edited:

DasBoot

Well, I do like ponies so.

Name: Abagoora
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rarity and Rainbow Dash (What's not to like about Rainbow Dash?)
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Epi 17: The Stare. (I don't know, it was my first episode of MLP I ever watched)

I've come up with a number of ideas for new ponies, some of which actually seem like they could be doable, and others which they would never actually feature on the show, only in fanfics.
#1: Blitz: A Unicorn with a very unique ability: he can transform himself into a bolt of lightning and fly at incredible speeds. He can even vary how much of his body is transformed at one time; the more of his body is transformed, the faster he flies. He can simply transform his hooves and move through the air at a leisurely pace or just levitate; he can transform from the waist down and fly at a very high speed; he can transform his entire body and go into what the Spaceballs might call Ludicrous Speed; and everything in between. He would make a great rival for Dash; imagine how Dash would react to losing a flying race against someone who isn't even a Pegasus.
#2: Mimic: A pure white Earth Pony who has no cutie mark of his own. His special talent is that he can peer deep into the eyes of other ponies and basically read their souls, the very blueprints of their lives, and analyze the very essence of their cutie marks. Once he does this, an exact copy of their cutie mark appears on his flank and stays there for about 10 minutes, giving him full use of the full potential of their special talent. He doesn't steal the power; he just copies it and amplifies it to its full potential. He can even do this with ponies who haven't found their cutie marks yet, giving them a preview as well as an idea of just what they'll need to do to find their cutie marks. Also, if their talent calls for wings or a horn, he will grow wings or a horn until the power goes away.
#3: Aurora: Another rival for Dash; who in most aspects is practically her doppelganger, but with a few distinct differences. Just like Dash, she is a very fast and competitive Pegasus, who is also about the same size as Dash; however, she is much more graceful like Rarity and leaves an aurora in her wake as she flies, as opposed to the rainbow contrail left when Rainbow flies. Sounds like a great rival to me, because the two of them are both extremely fast and competitive, and they represent two different atmospheric phenomenon caused by light refracting off water in the air.

Now here are a few that I came up with for a special fanfic I'm brainstorming:
#4: Xenroc: A pitch-black Alicorn with a black widow for a cutie mark. He is the embodiment of shadows, and has power that not even the Elements of Harmony could defeat without help. He can create duplicates of his opponents made out of all the negative feelings in their hearts. The duplicates are completely under his control, and will fight relentlessly with all the power the opponents themselves have (no more, no less). He also has a special power of shadow-puppetry: he can lift shadows from the ground and walls and solidify them; he can create shadowy projections of himself to deliver messages (or warnings) for him, and much more.
Tank: The first one of Xenroc's three henchmen. Tank is a massive Earth Pony with the power to generate a nearly-indestructible suit of armor when in battle. He is so massive that he can cause earthquakes by rearing up and stomping on the ground. He has a classical "moving fortress" fighting style, using brute force and nearly perfect defenses to repel opponents.
Twister: Xenroc's second henchman. A Pegasus about as large as Celestia, he has the power to generate tornadoes and gale-force winds with beats of his wings. He can also fly so fast that it's nearly impossible for his foes to get a lock on him.
The next one I haven't yet thought of a name for: Xenroc's final henchman. A Unicorn with a Thermometer as a cutie mark; his power lets him control both fire and ice, as well as the power to drastically raise or lower the temperature in certain areas.
Psychanazizchou: An Alicorn who is the embodiment of light itself, who appears at the last minute to help defeat Xenroc. His cutie mark is a heart of gold. He starts out as a normal Earth Pony whose cutie mark is a broken heart; because all of the friends he has ever had let him down and abandoned him in the past, he refuses to call anyone a friend, but he still helps out the mane six because he knows it's the right thing to do. In the end, when he sees how much pain Xenroc is causing to the mane six, his empathy unleashes his true power and he transforms into his true Alicorn form.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
@Abagrora: Accepted! Yay!
So currently we are talking about custom ponies, and that can go on, and also, if any of you own A fan-fic or something, give my the link and I can put it in the OP.

EDIT: TylerS, your in.

Last edited:
Here's an idea to get things moving along: Let's have a contest of some kind to get more activity on this thread. It can be something like making pony banners, fanfics, custom ponies, or something like that.
I even have the perfect idea for an award that can go to the winner: The incredibly priceless Dashie Award!
[IMG200]http://images.cheezburger.com/imagestore/2011/9/25/a1f2da01-79db-41f6-8ac4-2ce0eebaf51b.jpg[/IMG200]

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
4. Please, PLEASE no links to bad Fan-Fics, I had enough cupcakes

Ahem? >.<
Also, A contest? THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!
Any ideas for it? It could be whoever could go on the custom-pony site and make the best pokemon-cosplay... Even ponies like to dress up as pikachu's.

Also, Zekireshirom or whatever, Aceptted.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Ahem? >.<
Also, A contest? THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!
Any ideas for it? It could be whoever could go on the custom-pony site and make the best pokemon-cosplay... Even ponies like to dress up as pikachu's.

Also, Zekireshirom or whatever, Aceptted.

I likey da contest idea!

It is ZEKSHIROM. Learn it.

I'm working on a few custom ponies right now, I'll tell you when I'm done, although I can't post the URL since I have no DA account...... sadface. :(

EDIT:Here is a cute Fluttershy vid I found, although some of you probably already saw it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez017hgf-so&feature=related

BTW, I found a cool MLP pic of the group as humans, I'll post the link when I find it.

EDIT 2:Found it!
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=my+little+pony+friendship+is+magic#/d416u0m

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
^ Ok, this sounds weird, but I still think Rainbow Dash is hotter as A pony. A PONY WEARING A BIKINI MADE OF PARASPRITES!

Oh, here are A few music videos you guys will <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKeMCXKSk5c
My 2nd favorite, don't let the title fool you. It has nothing to do with it. YAY FAN-SONGS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLjpTtxH4Jo&feature=related
Pretty cool remix, sounds nice, but not the best...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxoGmVjAsmE
You would not believe your eyes... HOLY COW! I wish for that many fluttershy's! BEST SONG EVER!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTPqjKk_xCo
The song it's paroding is meh, ok, THIS SONG IS PURE WIN! California girls equestrified.

EDIT:
#1: Blitz: A Unicorn with a very unique ability: he can transform himself into a bolt of lightning and fly at incredible speeds. He can even vary how much of his body is transformed at one time; the more of his body is transformed, the faster he flies. He can simply transform his hooves and move through the air at a leisurely pace or just levitate; he can transform from the waist down and fly at a very high speed; he can transform his entire body and go into what the Spaceballs might call Ludicrous Speed; and everything in between. He would make a great rival for Dash; imagine how Dash would react to losing a flying race against someone who isn't even a Pegasus.

Last edited:

CupidKirby

Mind if I join? My little pony is better than most stuff on TV nowadays.

* Yes, Rainbow Dash is hot.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
^Please read the rules before attempting to join this, or any club. You have failed to use the sign-up sheet, which is proof you haven't read the OP. If you do end up joining our club, it will result in ONE STRIKE.

...and yes, someone agrees, just as A pony, Rainbow Dash is hawt.

Status
Not open for further replies.