• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
^BROWNIE? BROWNIE? LOL.
Nice episode. Flim and Flam had an awesome song, I loved it. Also, so much Dr. Suess was felt. Anyway, good topic.

Are you more like Flim or Flam?

You guys are accepted.

ShadowAura

A speck of light
@Twi: Brownies are the food, Bronies are the male audience of My Little Pony. The 'w' makes a HUGE difference. MLP FiM fans are not chocolaty squares of fudge.

I'd like to join. I love the show. :D

Name: DarkAura
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Pinkie's so energetic and random, it's hilarious! I love how she breaks the fourth wall frequently. As for Rainbow Dash, she's the coolest pony in Equestria! She makes everything 20% cool!
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Hmm...I'd say The Last Roundup, because of Derpy's new voice and what Applejack learned about not being ashamed about losing.

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
When I was watching the last episode, I got major vibes of "Monorail" from the Simpsons. Apparently I wasn't alone. Youtube is now littered with clips of the show using Monorail. xD

Are you more like Flim or Flam?

I wish I could say I'm more like Flam, cause of his amazing stache, but I'mk probably more like Flim. He seemed to be a bit more of a showboater than Flam was.

EpicFeraligatr

Ilikechocolatemilk!
“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: EpicFeraligatr
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow Dash, why? shes a sarcastic tomboy skyblue pegasus. that and shes part of my favorite MLP scene ever... the tree scene, i also like Pinnkie pie for her randomocity, and Fluttershy cause she wants to be a tree.
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Over a Barrel, again i would like to be a tree, i also like the Last roundup cause of Derpy.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I would like to join the club of Miniature Equines That I Am Entitled To.

Ahem..."Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."
Favorite Pony: Applejack. Strong, honest, and self-sufficient. Also I like southern accents.
Favorite Episode: I like most of them, but my favorites are probably any episode with Applejack in it.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
^Why, ya'll be accepted.

Applejack didn't learn anything about friendship. I think she's the only one that deserves an element of harmony. Rainbow Dash isn't even her element, she isn't loyal at all. Well, she's only loyal to the tyrant...

Uh, somebody explain the ethanol?

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
^Well, Twilight is magic :p
I also think there is high evidence for Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy being their respective elements.
RDash does seem to be the one who is least like her element, but at least she isn't a tratior of high degree :x

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
To be fair, being an ***hole and being unloyal are two different things, but still, I agree that Rainbow Dash doesn't fit with her element as much as Applejack does. Rarity isn't exactly always so generous either...

Oh, and don't forget Twilight. She fits with her element pretty well ("magic" is a pretty stupid element though, it's like the South American kid from Captain Planet who had "heart" as a power).

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I'm back! Did anyone miss me? For those of you who missed iy my Fanfiction "Pinkie Pie and Laughter" is on page 21. I'm sooo excited for the next three episodes! I love Flim and Flam's song from last week's episide. "Num Pare" means "Number One". No, I don't know what language it is.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
^Why are you up at 3:24 AM!?

lol, Daring Do being rainbowdash but with different colors is akorkable. Also, in this episode, we get to see a pony with all the bones in her body broken, a pony who has cancer (The bald brown one) and of course, a mental paitent they can't even keep in the hospital.

SEEMS LIKE A LEGIT SHOW FOR LITTLE GIRLS.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
We learned this show is a "kids" show back in Lessen Zero.:D

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
We learned this show is a "kids" show back in Lessen Zero.:D

HUH?! No, no, we learned it ALL THE WAY BACK in 'Party of One' episode 25. Then again, the spiked the punch episode was earlier, right? Hmmmm...

When did we learn My Little Pony was a kid's show?

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
HUH?! No, no, we learned it ALL THE WAY BACK in 'Party of One' episode 25. Then again, the spiked the punch episode was earlier, right? Hmmmm...

That was the name of that episode!

How about the pilot episodes? Most children shows don't have a megalomaniacal villain try to bring about permanent night. If Nightmare Moon had succeeded, her actions would have caused environmental, geological, and biological catastrophe that would threaten to tear apart the "Pony Earth" and/or wipe out all current, and even potential, life.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Ha, I forgot about this guy, that was actually pretty funny. I really liked the Hidden Temple reference, I used to watch that show.

Applebloom: "I'm trying to put the head in but it's stuck!"

Both Sweetie Belles in Unison: "The head is backwards."

Status
Not open for further replies.