• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
ah sorry for not posting much guis. just got off my grounding not long ago, well I havnt seen much MLP lately, but i did see the one about the parasprites today

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Wait, do you just see random episodes in no order, or have you really only gotten as far as episode 10 of the first season?

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Ha, I forgot about this guy, that was actually pretty funny. I really liked the Hidden Temple reference, I used to watch that show.

Applebloom: "I'm trying to put the head in but it's stuck!"

Both Sweetie Belles in Unison: "The head is backwards."

I had never heard of him until this appeared on Equestria Daily.

I also watched the Hidden Temple. My favorite thing about that whole video was when Sweetie Belle Thrackerzod said in her amazingly deep voice, "I want to be an Umpa Lumpa! Take me to them so that the deed may be done."

Last edited:

Gokuzaru

GOLD, Master Of All
you guys dont even know how happy i am to see this. i could just, i could just explode! maybe even twice! now..
“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: I am Gold, as you can see.
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow Dash. i love my little dashie. she is the best charcater eveer because not only is she cool, awesome, fast, radical and loyal, but she is also just overall adorable and lovable and well i could go on forever, i just love her.
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: how can you ask me to pick a favorite? they are all amazing in my eyes. each one brings a smile to my face.
bronys/pegasisters you guys are all the best. love and toleration for everypony

ash_ley

Name: ash_ley
Favorite Character(s) Rainbow Dash 'cause she is so pretty & Twilight Sparkle 'cause I just loooooooove twilights, sparkles & unicorns
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: I cannot tell.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
^Why are you up at 3:24 AM!?

lol, Daring Do being rainbowdash but with different colors is akorkable. Also, in this episode, we get to see a pony with all the bones in her body broken, a pony who has cancer (The bald brown one) and of course, a mental paitent they can't even keep in the hospital.

SEEMS LIKE A LEGIT SHOW FOR LITTLE GIRLS.
I'm up at 10:24 PM more like it

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE EGG MAN!

Yep. Anyway, the 'You screwed the head on backwards'.
Where is that from? Did I miss something?

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Loreni, click on the link in Guywhoiam's sig; "Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla".

Also, if you're the Eggman, does that mean you have the master plan?

Last edited:
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: Rainbow Dash
Favorite Character and reasons: As my username may suggest, Rainbow Dash is my favorite. She's just so awesome and adorable at the same time:).
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: a tie between May the Best Pet Win and Read it and Weep. I really like the song in May the Best Pet Win, and it has so many adorable as well as awesome Dashie moments. I like Read it and Weep for pretty much the same reasons, except for the song part of course; I really love the ninja Dashie part. I'm even working on making a meme character out of ninja Dash.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I'm sad because I feel like the only person who's favorite pony is Applejack. :( Well, I guess I do have a fondness for the southern accent, which I'm sure most of you don't have. I mean, my favorite TF2 class (personality wise) is Engineer, and my favorite Advance Wars CO is Grit (even though there is no voice acting in the game, it's pretty obvious by the text that if Grit WAS speaking, he'd have a southern accent, plus he's a sharpshooting cowboy, so that's awesome too).

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
I'm sad because I feel like the only person who's favorite pony is Applejack. :( Well, I guess I do have a fondness for the southern accent, which I'm sure most of you don't have. I mean, my favorite TF2 class (personality wise) is Engineer, and my favorite Advance Wars CO is Grit (even though there is no voice acting in the game, it's pretty obvious by the text that if Grit WAS speaking, he'd have a southern accent, plus he's a sharpshooting cowboy, so that's awesome too).

really? grit? he sucks with everything but rockets, missles, artillerys, and battleships. I personally prefer hawke, cause he heals and damages with his power. Colin and eagle are also good.

In MLP news, my friend decided to draw some ponies today.

Rarity: good, but bad eyes

rainbowdash: missing legs

fluttershy: just amazing, flawless etc.

and rarity > applejack

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I've never actually played Advance Wars actually, I just like Grit as a character, hence why my Minecraft skin is Grit. And everyone always says the other ponies are better than Applejack...

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Anypony else watching the Mare-athon? I was only able to catch the top 3 episodes so what were the other seven?

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I couldn't help but watch the new episode early, it's too hard to resist the ponies.

And on a seperate note, you guys like my new signature?

Last edited:
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: Rainbow Dash
Favorite Character and reasons: As my username may suggest, Rainbow Dash is my favorite. She's just so awesome and adorable at the same time:).
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: a tie between May the Best Pet Win and Read it and Weep. I really like the song in May the Best Pet Win, and it has so many adorable as well as awesome Dashie moments. I like Read it and Weep for pretty much the same reasons, except for the song part of course; I really love the ninja Dashie part. I'm even working on making a meme character out of ninja Dash.

So, am I accepted or not?

ash_ley

sorry i did not understand wat sign up meant i am 2 busy 4 clubs
“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Status
Not open for further replies.