• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Male MLP watchers.
WE ARE THE 99%! (Except for her!)
That occupation needs to be 20% cooler.
Anyway, I'm braindead for anymore things in the RPG, so I'm keeping it as it sucky well is. Next time I might try out my 'My little Portal' idea.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Don't worry, Zekshirom, you are not alone! I am also a girl!

I like that teacher story. But how did s/he know the name of an episode? Hmmmmmm... (still got it wrong though)

I'd like to claim a MLP character, but I'll only do it in a proper Claim a TV Character thread, since I don't want to give up any of my existing claims. D= Why isn't there one anyway?

I have a few OCs of my own, but I'll have to describe them to you later since I don't have a image-sharing account.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Don't worry, Zekshirom, you are not alone! I am also a girl!

I like that teacher story. But how did s/he know the name of an episode? Hmmmmmm... (still got it wrong though)

I'd like to claim a MLP character, but I'll only do it in a proper Claim a TV Character thread, since I don't want to give up any of my existing claims. D= Why isn't there one anyway?

I have a few OCs of my own, but I'll have to describe them to you later since I don't have a image-sharing account.

PHEW! Glad to know I'm not alone.

OMG, I almost forgot about that! XDDDD

Don't know, because SOME MOD I KNOW MIGHT BE SLAKING ON THE JOB.

Imageshack. Don't need an account, it's what I use.

That's a lie! Only bronies like MLP! :p

NOT TRUE MISTER!

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
We know, just most are boys... huh. In a world were people think only boys like My Little Pony... crap is screwed up. XD. But anyway, I introduced my sister to it. She used to be scared becuase it had such a creepy male fan-base, but when she found out I watched it, she was worried and tried it. And she liked it. From that moment forward, her fun was doubled.

I tried to sprite the mane 6 as people. I tried rarity. Didn't work at all. Thinking of trying with another one... Mayby Twilight. I'll try.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Oh yeah, I'm a girl too. What? Girls can like MLP.
NO! Stop screwing with the fabric of reality!

We know, just most are boys... huh. In a world were people think only boys like My Little Pony... crap is screwed up. XD. But anyway, I introduced my sister to it. She used to be scared becuase it had such a creepy male fan-base, but when she found out I watched it, she was worried and tried it. And she liked it. From that moment forward, her fun was doubled.

I tried to sprite the mane 6 as people. I tried rarity. Didn't work at all. Thinking of trying with another one... Mayby Twilight. I'll try.

I sense that the "fun doubled" thing will replace the "20% cooler" meme. Does anyone else agree with me?

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Adventures In Ponyville?

Oh yea!
Still can't believe me and my brother were preoccupied with that stupid game for like little more than an hour. Oo

I sense that the "fun doubled" thing will replace the "20% cooler" meme. Does anyone else agree with me?

"Hmm... nah."
Wtf, "anyone"? You meant "anypony", didn't you? Too late for repentance. You are off to the moooooooon!

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Oh yea!
Still can't believe me and my brother were preoccupied with that stupid game for like little more than an hour. Oo

"Hmm... nah."
Wtf, "anyone"? You meant "anypony", didn't you? Too late for repentance. You are off to the moooooooon!

Oh ****! I didn't realize. Please forgive me! Please!

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
I give you my sorrifulfulness. Celestia might not, but we will.
Also, I need to make a Forever Alone Luna 'We' meme.

Trollestia: Episode 2 pilot? Luna/Nightmare moon are quieter and always say I. Trollestia taught her to speak in the so-called 'Royal Voice' if my conclusion is correct.
SHE STRIKES AGAIN! Anypony else MIND=BLOWN.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Trollestia: Episode 2 pilot? Luna/Nightmare moon are quieter and always say I. Trollestia taught her to speak in the so-called 'Royal Voice' if my conclusion is correct.
SHE STRIKES AGAIN! Anypony else MIND=BLOWN.

Nah, I think the reason is (plus more reasons why she is a troll):

1) Celestia begins or allows to begin an annual holiday mocking and berating her bannished sister.

2) Upon Luna's return to Equestrian life, Celestia does not tell her about this holiday.

3) Celestia also apparantly puts no time whatsoever into re-intigrating her own sister into modern society.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
3) Celestia also apparantly puts no time whatsoever into re-intigrating her own sister into modern society.

No, she UN-INTEGRATED her. Why in the pilot second episode did Luna say I? She should have said we.

Did you know 90% of Population in America are Bronies?

Stat from?

Posted by Memebase:
My little pony is appearing on southpark

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YEAHHHHHHHHHH.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Inb4 anyone else claims ponies.
Never said ANYTHING about claiming ponies...
ok, go for it, but it's limited to this club. Admins can take anypony, and steal other people's claims. I can steal anyones claims. Becuase I'm A boss.
That aside, obviously I claim Rainbow Dash.

Let the claiming begin! If you already claimed, claimed again! I'm a jerk!

What do you want Rainbow Dash's pet to be? Or do you think she's better without one?

My guess is it's going to be like a tortise. But I'm hoping it's like some sort of awesome mythical winged creature. Like a baby stymphalian bird.

But having a pet would be odd... I can't see Rainbow Dash taking care of a pet. Unless it's a cool one that acts like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.