• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
What do you want Rainbow Dash's pet to be? Or do you think she's better without one?

Better without one. That way she sticks out. My opinion might change if this pet is original and epic.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Inb4 anyone else claims ponies.
Never said ANYTHING about claiming ponies...
ok, go for it, but it's limited to this club. Admins can take anypony, and steal other people's claims. I can steal anyones claims. Becuase I'm A boss.
That aside, obviously I claim Rainbow Dash.

Let the claiming begin! If you already claimed, claimed again! I'm a jerk!

What do you want Rainbow Dash's pet to be? Or do you think she's better without one?

My guess is it's going to be like a tortise. But I'm hoping it's like some sort of awesome mythical winged creature. Like a baby stymphalian bird.

But having a pet would be odd... I can't see Rainbow Dash taking care of a pet. Unless it's a cool one that acts like her.
You mean Scootaloo the chicken? :D

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
What do you think Rainbow Dash's pet will be? Or do you think she's better without one?

I actually have a small problem with the main characters having pets, and it's not just because they are ponies. It's because, with the exception of Spike (who I don't count as a pet as such, because A) he's intelligent and B) isn't really treated like a pet anyway) and Fluttershy's group of forest animals (since that's her skill anyway), the pets are just there. Until Gummy, Opal and Winona have a bigger role to play, I might not really consider them properly, as they're just there so the main characters have pets.

That said, if Rainbow DOES get a pet, I'm expecting some kind of bird or other flying animal (though mainly a bird). Why? They go fast and they fly, perfect for her. Though if they're going for comedy, the idea mentioned earlier about a tortoise would be great. =D

I'll wait for confirmation on the claiming thing though, maybe a list so I know which ones I can pick. (Maybe Twilight or Applejack? =/)

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
I claim...... DRUM ROLL!.......... let's read the Card...... It says.... PiNkIe PiE! W00T (If anyone has claimed Pinkie then......... *thump* *CRASH* *BOOM* * Pulls out a Target* Then I'm Free to be shot)
What do you think Rainbow Dash's pet will be? Or do you think she's better without one?
I dunno, maybe a like Prankster Bird that loves Flying, I suppose?

DasBoot

I think she's better without a pet. Fluttershy's better with animals.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Scootalo the chicken.

May I bring up a topic?

What do you think the cuite mark crusaders cutie marks will be?

Scootalo: A scooter.
Sweetie Bell: A microphone.
Applebloom: A apple flower XD

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
What do you think the cuite mark crusaders cutie marks will be?

Scootalo: A scooter.
Sweetie Bell: A microphone.
Applebloom: A apple flower XD

I agree with all of them except Applebloom.
Her talent is construction right? But it still has to be apple related, right?
Hmm... Dunno

Also, Scootaloo's cutie mark would definitely be an image of Rainbow Dash. XD

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
CLAIMS:

Pokémon: Altaria

Video Game: Sonic Generation (XB360)

Song: The Lazy Song

Couple: Amy x Sonic

Bishie: None ATM

Video Game Song: Awaiting Approval

Video Game Character: Fluttershy

Anime Song: None ATM

Movie/TV Show: None ATM​

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
They won't get them. In my opinion, t woud take away from their characters, and all new episodes with them would be much more boring. No cutie mark hunters? They are worse.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
They won't get them. In my opinion, t woud take away from their characters, and all new episodes with them would be much more boring. No cutie mark hunters? They are worse.

I agree. But the question is just asking if you think they will get them, what do you think they will be?

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Didn't know this was here.

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: Northern Lights
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Applejack - Love her design and love the voice they gave her [i've already made a little plushie of her XD]
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Bridle Gossip - Fluttershy's man voice cracked me up

If we're "claiming" characters I'd like Applejack obviously.

I'm thinking it will be either:
a) a falcon (like Baron Awesome!); it's very fast and very awesome, need I say any more?
b) a parrot; it would have plenty of bright and pretty colors just like Dash, and it could create a running gag with Rainbow getting outsmarted by her own pet. I know sometimes they make it look like Angel is actually smarter than Fluttershy, but I don't think he is or, if he is, it isn't by much. A parrot, however, being one of the most intelligent species on the planet (on Animal Planet's The Most Extreme: Intelligence, they said that the most intelligent species on Earth is a species of Asian Macaw), would be more than a match for Rainbow in a contest of wits. I can just see them having Rainbow constantly losing at checkers and stuff like that against it. She may be awesome, but when it comes to intelligence, she's a little slow. Her having a super-intelligent (or moderately intelligent) parrot would be the perfect example of opposites attracting.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Didn't know this was here.

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: Northern Lights
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Applejack - Love her design and love the voice they gave her [i've already made a little plushie of her XD]
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Bridle Gossip - Fluttershy's man voice cracked me up

If we're "claiming" characters I'd like Applejack obviously.

Accepted.

Nightfall, could you please explain why you decided to post your adoptables in a post in a club not about adoptables, and NOT have a spoiler OR anything to have to do with the show? I think a strike is in order.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Who’s your favorite Antagonist?

Discord - honestly, he's nuts but hilarious, the glass of chcolate milk was just amazing

What character are you most like?

Apparently Fluttershy - My sneezes are quite high pitched squeaks and I tend to be quite jumpy ... so I've been designated as Fluttershy for the next London MCM convo XD
EDIT: I also love nature, get extremely guilty if i'm mean to anyone and rather empathic towards my friends

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Hey guys, for those of you who have a PokeCommunity account, on there, I made a MLP RPG of my own. No link though, don't want to seem I'm advertizing. It's called "My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic--Ruins of the Elements"

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
EDIT: I also love nature, get extremely guilty if i'm mean to anyone and rather empathic towards my friends

Haha, me too! And they are like relax!

Yea, nature gets me sometimes almost killed. I steer away from birds and squirrels when driving. XD
I know I should brake instead. ><

DasBoot

What character are you most like?
I guess I never answered this. Probably Twilight Sparkle. I like my life to be organized, and to know what is going on. Although I'm surprisingly not a bookworm even though my parents love to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.