• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
OT, but what did you all do for All Hallow's Eve?

Also thanks for scarring me, Allio.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Bio teacher was in a bad mood so class ended early. When I got home, I put on my costume that I wore to a Halloween party last week. I was expecting a lot kids to come to my house and I would give them candy, but since it recently "snowed", it is kinda cold, so not many came over...

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
OT, but what did you all do for Nightmare Night?
Fixed.

My costume is pony: I took a paper bag, and put it on my head with a black morph suit. I called myself Derpy Hoove's cousin twice removed, Muffinbag. No one got it, until a like 20 year old or so called me muffin-bag before I introduced myself. And I'm like 0.0 Derpy Hooves. And he's like: Muffin! And I'm like: *Deep breath* Yay!

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
OT, but what did you all do for Nightmare Night?
Fixed.

My costume is pony: I took a paper bag, and put it on my head with a black morph suit. I called myself Derpy Hoove's cousin twice removed, Muffinbag. No one got it, until a like 20 year old or so called me muffin-bag before I introduced myself. And I'm like 0.0 Derpy Hooves. And he's like: Muffin! And I'm like: *Deep breath* Yay!
Epic. :cool:

I just worked on my Tumblr.

also, I'm sorry... here have some Sweetie Belle

tumblr_ltyqogmJ4a1r505tjo1_500.jpg

You bastard!

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
All the pony pics are adorably creepy. I love the one with the apple family eating. I laughed at most of them, you whiners have no sense of humor, bastards. Also, muffin bag. Start a trend at your school.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl

At school, we had a halloween party! IT HAD SO MANY TREATS!!!!!!!!!! After that, I went home and had some time to myself until 6:30. Then I got in my costume and went trick-or-treating! It wasn't a pony sadly, and I already have plans for a Latias costume next year, but maybe 2 years from now I could be Rainbow Dash!

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii

At school, we had a halloween party! IT HAD SO MANY TREATS!!!!!!!!!! After that, I went home and had some time to myself until 6:30. Then I got in my costume and went trick-or-treating! It wasn't a pony sadly, and I already have plans for a Latias costume next year, but maybe 2 years from now I could be Rainbow Dash!
AS LONG AS YOU DO IT RIGHT. Some cosplays just make me die inside, so b careful. Rainbow Dash is a culture, not a pony.

Oh, speaking of haloween I think I have materials to make a cofagorius costume, even if it will look corny. I'll tell anyone interested, right now I need to read this fan fic. I heard is good.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
The scariest thing is the cutie mark. Gen 3, I think... IT BURNS! SHUDUP ABOUT YOUR FASHION, MAKE RAINBOOMS!!!
...Ok, I lost it there. But I finally got my RPG train of thought going.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Exactly. None of this:

6614dc43-b530-4d0d-bd16-d8142be45ede.jpg

Don't worry, when the guys and I go as Ponies to the expo in May I'll make sure they do it right - they are quite conscious about getting these things right anyway, so it should be fine.

I'm turning into such a girl >.< - Today i'm making cross stitch patterns of the ponies AND making cupcakes with the cutie marks on them *head floor*
I've already done Fluttershy... This club should ave been called :My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Club" really.

Last edited:

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves

Don't worry, when the guys and I go as Ponies to the expo in May I'll make sure they do it right - they are quite conscious about getting these things right anyway, so it should be fine.

I'm turning into such a girl >.< - Today i'm making cross stitch patterns of the ponies AND making cupcakes with the cutie marks on them *head floor*
I've already done Fluttershy... This club should ave been called :My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Club" really.

Nah. No matter its horridness, we will love and tolerate the hell out of the previous generations. :D

So I have just been converted to brony-dom. I figured this was a good place to start.

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"
Name: razorrozar7
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Fluttershy. She's just so ADORABLE.
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: I haven't seen a lot yet, but of the few I have seen, Dragonshy is my favorite, because badass Fluttershy.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I know they won't, but I so hope they keep Octavia's name Octavia.

As far as the other official names, this is one time I prefer fan stuff over official stuff.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I know they won't, but I so hope they keep Octavia's name Octavia.

As far as the other official names, this is one time I prefer fan stuff over official stuff.

Only official name I prefer is DJ PON-3 instead of Vinyl Scratch.

But that's just me~

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Only official name I prefer is DJ PON-3 instead of Vinyl Scratch.

But that's just me~

Eh, not me. But I do like what I've seen someponies do. They have been, in the case of only a few, using the official name as either the first or last name.

Examples:
Lyra Heartstrings
Noteworthy Blues

FieryLucario

Just a Person
“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!" (I even did the motions)

Name: Fire Aruseus
Favorite Character(s) and reasons: I like Zekora (or however you spell it) and Luna (both originaly bad guys, but whatever, their good now right?) I like Zekora because she is so mysterious, and Luna because she's funny, cute, and powerful
Favorite episode(s) and reasons: my favorite episode is Dog and Horse Show, Rarity is funny with her whining and complaining

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Eh, not me. But I do like what I've seen someponies do. They have been, in the case of only a few, using the official name as either the first or last name.

Examples:
Lyra Heartstrings
Noteworthy Blues

Eh, I don't really like them. That is just my opinion. Might as well give everypony a last name, right? What about Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity? I can't think of their first name sounding good with a last name. I prefer them to be last-name-less.

(Applejack mentions her being part of the Apple family. Does this mean her full name is Applejack Apple? Eh...)

Status
Not open for further replies.