1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by theswweet, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theswweet

theswweet swweet is awesomme!

2. dragoniteKnight

dragoniteKnight Pose as a team

wait what happened to the old one exactly?

3. theswweet

No idea, I don't check the thread for a day, and its gone. Apparently it had to do with the Anonymous_Smod fiasco... but I honestly don't know.

If some mod/admin where to explain, it would be fine. but everyone is saying we're ok, there was just some leader error.

4. Guywhoiam

Guywhoiam Dr. Researcher Man

Ok, well, I guess I will kick the conversation off with a generic question.

When will season two begin?

5. Kiddington

Kiddington tralalaaaaaaaaaa

Rumored to be December, but I don't believe an official date has been set, as of now. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Can't wait, by the way. Major brony here; Applejack FTW, and all that jazz. The sheer awesomeness of this show has already been well documented by now, and there's not much more I can say that I haven't already said ad nauseum elsewhere. Sooooo... instead, I leave you all with four seconds of absolute greatness.

6. Charmanderman

Charmanderman Pretty Cool Bro B)

Oh, joy! The thread is back! Hooray for bronies! Umm, let's see, how to get a conversation started....?

7. Masterge77

Masterge77 Floatzel rules!

Been hearing that all over the fanbase, apparently, a second Pony War has started, and it's best we stay out of the chaos....

According to Equestria Daily, season 2 is to begin September 17th with an episode titled "The Return of Harmony"

And the best part about it so far:
    It has a villian named "Discord" whom presumably screws with the ponies minds to make them not be friends anymore"

8. Charmanderman

Oooh, this is why I love this show. I think later they're gonna make it for only Bronies someday. Anyway, it sounds interesting. Also, I can't stop loling at DragoniteKnight's sig.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  9. dragoniteKnight

when i first read that on ED my first thought was "so theyre redoing the pilot?"

10. Mariya Shidou

Mariya Shidou Banned

So, OP, are you a user at MSPA forums? Since their current V2 MLP thread has the exact same title.

I personally think this is a bad idea. It tends to lessen the chance of increasing the fanbase size. Though I'm more neutral on the matter, wouldn't you agree that that's a bad thing? I mean, I perfectly understand this kind of behavior in moderation -- a nod to the past shows fans that the creators care about it -- but after a certain point, it just becomes exclusionary.

11. Charmanderman

Yeah, yeah, your right. That would be bad, but still, the next episode does sound interesting.

(I just checked out MSPA forums, and your right, it does have the same name.)

12. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Rainbow dash is the best.

13. dragoniteKnight

please dont. thatd mean theyd be changing so much it just wouldnt be the same show anymore. plus it doesnt help when the term "brony" differs from person to person with the only solid fact having to do with "watches MLP".

you seem to have misspelled Fluttershy.

14. Charmanderman

^ Yeah, that was just one of my MANY dumb ideas. Let's pretend I never said that. -insert Men in Black flashy thingy- On the topic of favorites as I said in the last thread of this. Mine is Spike, even though he's not a pony, he still is hilarious. Rarity is also one of my favorites. Just because she's such a unique character. (and I guess the same goes for Spike)

15. Astinus

Astinus Well-Known Member

Oh wow. I was wondering why this forum didn't have a FiM thread. Glad to see one back up.

Well, I guess for the current conversation, I'll say my favorite mane six pony is Twilight Sparkle. She reminds me a lot of myself. But Applejack and Rainbow Dash are also favorites of mine.

My absolute favorite pony, though, is Scootaloo. I really don't know why. But she's the one I look forward to seeing the most.

Can't wait for September 17th (if that's the actual day) to roll around.

16. theswweet

You guessed right, though a simple user-search would have confirmed that for you!

Was actually hoping for someone to notice ;)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  17. Allio

Allio TheManlyTrainer

18. Turns out one of the best members of my friends Minecraft servers is a Brony too. I asked him if he caught all the hints I'd been dropping about it and he said yes so =D.

19. Charmanderman

...I see what you did there. ;)

20. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Making this show for bronies is the worst thing the writers could ever do. It would try to be edgy and end up losing the orignal fanbase. They should keep the show like it is and was ment to be, for little girls, of course keep the same humour and wit that brought the bronies to the show, but remember the main focus. Little girls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.