• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarston1

Animation Enthusiast
This never occurred to me while I was watching the episode, but could the spool itself be one of the keys? It'd be an interesting twist if the keys weren't actually keys, and the spool does look like it could fit one of the keyholes.

Omg that is the best idea ever!
Well okay not the best idea in the history of forever but that is a really good idea or theory one that I know really want to see happen.
The spool itself is being used to foreshadow something so it does seem possible that it could be one of the keys.

Also like all Rarity episodes this was a fantastic episode.
I really enjoyed the character of Rarity in this episode as she was written really well and that when she is at her worst you can see how she got there and that she is still a good pony.
I also enjoyed the song and its reprise as Rarity has great songs as usual.
Lastly I also really enjoyed the ending of the episode and the mane 5 making up with Rarity, the befriending of the assistant and Rarity's diary entry as well as seeing Rarity learn her lesson was all really nice to see.
Also the animation like the rest of this season is pretty good.
So all and all another great episode from a great season and is going into my favorites along Flight to the Finish and if the season keeps up like this it might replace 2 as my favorite.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
It's so nice to have a proper Rarity episode again. <3 The lesson was good, and hopefully after this, people can stop complaining about Rarity not representing Generosity. (People still do this... -_-) Loved the song too. Rarity still has the best singing voice of the group, IMO.

If the spool of thread is a key, then so is Fluttershy's Vampire fang...

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
It's so nice to have a proper Rarity episode again. <3 The lesson was good, and hopefully after this, people can stop complaining about Rarity not representing Generosity. (People still do this... -_-) Loved the song too. Rarity still has the best singing voice of the group, IMO.

If the spool of thread is a key, then so is Fluttershy's Vampire fang...

I was thinking Fluttershy's fang could be a key as well, but I wasn't really sure.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
This never occurred to me while I was watching the episode, but could the spool itself be one of the keys? It'd be an interesting twist if the keys weren't actually keys, and the spool does look like it could fit one of the keyholes.

The Rainbow Spool for sure, yeah. The others seemed to just represent each of the girls.

The 'Keys' not actually being keys makes sense to me, and seems more practical than each girl somehow finding a key in a random situation. The key may be something that represents them and the result of passing the personal test of their element.

So Dash is next, and then probably Pinkie in the Weird Al Episode.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
My god, they always knock it out of the park with Rarity episodes. This was an incredibly good episode. In my opinion, this might be the best of the season, and this has been a damn good season.

I agree with the thoughts that the spool of thread might be a key, and I kinda think Fluttershy's fangs might be too.

I'm really looking forward to sen more great episodes here in season 4. We're being given incredible stuff.

matt0044

Polsky tweeted "You'll see" in response to the suggestion that the spool of thread might be a key in disguise. Usually, that means "Yes" but the writer's being coy...

An00bis

Wicked Witch
We also got a " maybe " for Coco (the pony who gave Rarity the spool) being a recurring character, which is good news. The fandom seems to really like her.

My god, they always knock it out of the park with Rarity episodes.

Seems that Rarity's the staff favorite but I see other characters moving up the relevance totem pole. She's one of my favorites, too.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Rarity isn't my favourite pony, but her episodes are usually near the top of my list. They do an incredible job with them, and I always looks forward to them.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
^ You have a very awesome signature there XD *adores both Rarity and Musharna*

Fluttershy will always be my favourite pony, but Rarity's a close second and yep, her episodes are always great and this was all I'd hoped for ^_^ my favourite song of the season so far, Coco Pommel was adorable (it would be awesome if she was a recurring character! At the end when Rarity said "I have a job for you", for a second I thought she was going to offer her a job as her assistant in Ponyville XD if only!) and idk about Grumpy Cat pony, but Don Draper pony made my day :p And the spool is very intriguing! Between that and Fluttershy's vampire fang, I'd say they're probably going for something with these hints, and it would make sense for the "key" to be something related to the elements...I'm just really happy to have something approaching an arc plot in MLP for once and very interested to see how they're going to pull it off~

Monster Guy said:
people can stop complaining about Rarity not representing Generosity. (People still do this... -_-)

...WHO DOES THIS. I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN SMACK THEM. FABULOUSLY. D; seriously though, have they watched ANY of Rarity's episodes? okay, she's a drama queen and she can be vain and self-centred, and she was a jerk to the others in this episode when they were making her dresses, but she can at least admit it and apologize, and she always comes through for her friends when they need her. It's pretty rare (heh) to have a ~fashionista character who's not vapid and shallow, or even the villain, in a kids' show, and Rarity doesn't just follow fashion, she's an ~artist, darling! she's so creative and passionate about her work, and ambitious but she never sacrifices her principles and her friends come first, and that came through wonderfully in this episode. even if she's not your fave, idg how anyone can say she's not generous and kind hearted. /Rarity feels

Charoshi

Charmander is best
New episode titles revealed:

Season 4 Episode 14 - Filli Vanilli
Air Date: February 15th

Season 4 Episode 15 - Twilight Time
Air Date: February 22nd

Season 4 Episode 16 - It Ain't Easy Being Breezies
Air Date: March 1st

No summaries yet.

We also have episode Season 4 Episode 13: Simple Ways on the 8th of February

WildHennaCharizard

Better episode summaries revealed:

“Rainbow Falls” — Rainbow Dash and her Ponyville team arrive in Rainbow Falls to fly in the qualifying round of the Equestria Games when it becomes apparent that the competition definitely has a hoof up on them. Then, when the elite Cloudsdale team offers Rainbow Dash a spot on their top notch squad, she’s faced with making a tough decision about where her loyalties lie, on “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic,” Saturday, January 18 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

Three’s a Crowd” — As Twilight Sparkle eagerly anticipates the arrival of Princess Cadance, Discord dishes up quite the dreadful disruption when he arrives and begs the ponies to take care of him while he is sick. But when Discord’s diva like demands get ridiculously out of hand, Twilight’s generosity and friendship skills are put to the test during her special weekend, on “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic,” Saturday, January 25 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

Discord falls ill? This is gotta be good! Rubs hooves...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Better episode summaries revealed:

“Rainbow Falls” — Rainbow Dash and her Ponyville team arrive in Rainbow Falls to fly in the qualifying round of the Equestria Games when it becomes apparent that the competition definitely has a hoof up on them. Then, when the elite Cloudsdale team offers Rainbow Dash a spot on their top notch squad, she’s faced with making a tough decision about where her loyalties lie, on “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic,” Saturday, January 18 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

Three’s a Crowd” — As Twilight Sparkle eagerly anticipates the arrival of Princess Cadance, Discord dishes up quite the dreadful disruption when he arrives and begs the ponies to take care of him while he is sick. But when Discord’s diva like demands get ridiculously out of hand, Twilight’s generosity and friendship skills are put to the test during her special weekend, on “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic,” Saturday, January 25 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

Discord falls ill? This is gotta be good! Rubs hooves...

I smell key episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.