• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
I just saw Rainbow Rocks today and it was really good. I thought it was better than the original Equestria Girls or even Twilight's Kingdom. I liked the songs and I was excited to see more of Twilight's Castle.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I just saw Rainbow Rocks today and it was really good. I thought it was better than the original Equestria Girls or even Twilight's Kingdom. I liked the songs and I was excited to see more of Twilight's Castle.

I never actually saw the movie. I'm just lurking around /mlp/ for someone to illegally post it on the internet. But from what I have seen, the movie is actually pretty promising. The only songs that I've heard from it is the one in my sig, but from what I've gathered, there's a couple good songs, as opposed to the first one, which really only had the cafeteria song.

Solitary Poet

[video=youtube;kWm072ccqyw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWm072ccqyw[/video]

As the father of an eight year old girl, I have no choice but to watch the show, if only to have something in common with my daughter. Thank you for posting this video and introducing me to a more academic view of the show. If brother ponies are called bronies, what are daddy ponies called? Dadnies? Poppies? Fathies? Somebody please come up with something to distinguish from the more voluntary members of the herd...

ccangelopearl1362

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Claire Corlett (Sweetie Belle) and Michelle Creber (Apple Bloom) Aiming for a Comedy Series and Need Votes

I’m certain there’ll be a few moments requiring flat questions and screams of frustration between those two fillies, assuming that’s where we’re going. Deliveries around Ponyville could give Sweet Apple Acres and Manehattan’s fashion critics some pointers for exchange, and they’d be happy to see their surroundings grow in response. For my part, I might enjoy the translations for this cartoon’s earlier songs (hint, hint) as they have stood, alongside the opening themes, among other tidbits for comparison and contrast.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
As the father of an eight year old girl, I have no choice but to watch the show, if only to have something in common with my daughter. Thank you for posting this video and introducing me to a more academic view of the show.

The Horseshoe King himself, while a tad unorthodox, is much more analytical than one might expect from the fandom. If you're really interested into looking into just how far he's willing to go, I'd recommend watching his reviews of Maude Pie and Pinkie Apple Pie. These reviews, while lengthy, display Jesse Wood for who he is. He's obviously rude and vulgar, but he puts a lot of detail (often times subtle) and his vulgarity is often times just another part of his analysis. In fact, the way he even treats most members of the fandom are, to me, a less than subtle way of attracting people who aren't easily offended and who are more than willing to look past his vulgarity and see a man who actually knows what the hell he's talking about. He's definitely the thinking mans Brony.

As you can tell, I like Drowning in Horseshoes.

If brother ponies are called bronies, what are daddy ponies called? Dadnies? Poppies? Fathies? Somebody please come up with something to distinguish from the more voluntary members of the herd...

I spend too much time on /mlp/ to give you a legitimate answer.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Hi everyone, I'm a pegasister (or female brony if you will, 'cause apparently ppl hate that term for some reason), I've been into mlp for........ I don't even remeber, two to three years probably; and a registered serebiii member since 2010, and yet this is the first time I post here lol.

Sssssooooooooo......... has any of you tried to make an oc or ponysona?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
^I did, once...he is named Steam Works, and he is a Unicorn who, via magic, magic powered and/or steam-powered clockwork gadgets, works to maintain Equestria's various ancient clockwork systems.

His cutie mark is a golden cog with a silver wrench under it...

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Hi everyone, I'm a pegasister (or female brony if you will, 'cause apparently ppl hate that term for some reason), I've been into mlp for........ I don't even remeber, two to three years probably; and a registered serebiii member since 2010, and yet this is the first time I post here lol.

Sssssooooooooo......... has any of you tried to make an oc or ponysona?

I want to say welcome to the herd but you've been in it longer than I have.
I did make an OC once, I don't like to go by it often though. I mostly just stick to Trixie when I need a Profile pic.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I want to say welcome to the herd but you've been in it longer than I have.
I did make an OC once, I don't like to go by it often though. I mostly just stick to Trixie when I need a Profile pic.

^I did, once...he is named Steam Works, and he is a Unicorn who, via magic, magic powered and/or steam-powered clockwork gadgets, works to maintain Equestria's various ancient clockwork systems.

His cutie mark is a golden cog with a silver wrench under it...

I see... I've been working on mine literally since I've become a brony.... I lost count on how many times I've changed it. Every time I thought I was happy with it I changed my mind about the colors and re-do it from scratch...

s of now she's a pegasus with a white-beige coat, olive green eyes and a messy blonde mane... still haven't made a c.m though. I guess it'll be quills or a scroll or something like that since I like literature and writing... I'm also still debating on wheather or not I should make her an earth pony instead :p

Last edited:

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I see... I've been working on mine literally since I've become a brony.... I lost count on how many times I've changed it. Every time I thought I was happy with it I changed my mind about the colors and re-do it from scratch...

s of now she's a pegasus with a white-beige coat, olive green eyes and a messy blonde mane... still haven't made a c.m though. I guess it'll be quills or a scroll or something like that since I like literature and writing... I'm also still debating on wheather or not I should make her an earth pony instead :p

I named him Key Lime for the sole reason that I wanted him to be all green. Oh, he's a member of the unicorn master race and has a key for a cutie mark.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I named him Key Lime for the sole reason that I wanted him to be all green. Oh, he's a member of the unicorn master race and has a key for a cutie mark.

"unicorn master race".... lol you know it's funny because I've been making up all sorts of excuses for not making my ppsona a unicorn despite being a writer and a student, because i never liked unicorns... well not literally of course, but I just don't really identify as one. Y'know, high class, city folk. I'm defenetely more of a country person. So I was all like "NOPE she's a pegasus because...uhm.....part time job as a mailmare......yeah, that'll work." XD XD

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
"unicorn master race".... lol you know it's funny because I've been making up all sorts of excuses for not making my ppsona a unicorn despite being a writer and a student, because i never liked unicorns... well not literally of course, but I just don't really identify as one. Y'know, high class, city folk. I'm defenetely more of a country person. So I was all like "NOPE she's a pegasus because...uhm.....part time job as a mailmare......yeah, that'll work." XD XD

I mean, I didn't make him a unicorn because "hurr durr, unicons is best." I did it because it would be easy for him to work as a locksmith by using magic since we all know that they lack the proper appendages to work with locks and stuff. And when it comes to personality, as good at his job as he is, he still hates it since he thinks that he could do better. Which is a reference to how I just bullsh*t a cutie mark for him just so I would have the excuse to have an all green pony. And it doesn't stop there.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I mean, I didn't make him a unicorn because "hurr durr, unicons is best." I did it because it would be easy for him to work as a locksmith by using magic since we all know that they lack the proper appendages to work with locks and stuff. And when it comes to personality, as good at his job as he is, he still hates it since he thinks that he could do better. Which is a reference to how I just bullsh*t a cutie mark for him just so I would have the excuse to have an all green pony. And it doesn't stop there.

Same as me then I guess XD why green?

I just figured that writing with her mouth instead of levitation magic would make her handwriting as horrid as mine really is lol.

Last edited:

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
It's even longer than the hiatus between season 3-4. Granted I wasn't there for that one and I came in two months late to this one.

I came in right between Season three and the EQG announcement. It was like watching a train wreck. The fandom almost literally imploded in anger and hatred.

Mister_SGG

I came in right between Season three and the EQG announcement. It was like watching a train wreck. The fandom almost literally imploded in anger and hatred.

And as with Twilicorn it turned out to be a big fuss over nothing, because EQG was pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.