• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I came in just in time to suffer the post-S3 hiatus (also known as the "summer drought") with the rest of the community.

I think I technically was already a brony when the Twilicorn rumors were spreading and were then confirmed, but at the time I was still marathoning the first 2 seasons and wasn't paying much attention at the fandom yet...

But I was there during the EQG madness.... I think I was the only person on the internet who actually looked forward to it XDDD

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Well I got some more MLP merchandise when I went to a couple dollar stores last month. Still doesn't help the long wait for season 5.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
So as we know, each season has a big event or such that creates a point of discussion/argument/cluster f*ck in the fandom (Twilicorn, the Box, Cadence, etc.) So I guess I ask, what do you guys think will be our rift topic?
Personally, my money's on the bit of DiscordxCelestia at the Season 4 premiere, or some other shipping pair made canon. I can just imagine that the creators, in an attempt to appease the fandom, will inadvertently anger it for no reason besides "but muh hedcanons".

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
The box was a rift topic? I don't remember it sending the fandom in a complete frenzy to the same degree that Cadence and Twilicorn did.

Mister_SGG

The box was a rift topic? I don't remember it sending the fandom in a complete frenzy to the same degree that Cadence and Twilicorn did.

I wasn't in the fandom at that point but from what I've heard I'm pretty certain the box was nowhere near as big of a mess as Twilicorn. in fact what is there to even get mad about?

Personally, my money's on the bit of DiscordxCelestia at the Season 4 premiere, or some other shipping pair made canon. I can just imagine that the creators, in an attempt to appease the fandom, will inadvertently anger it for no reason besides "but muh hedcanons".

Meghan McCarthy confirmed Discord's flowers to simply be a platonic show of thanks, nothing romantic at all, so i doubt that ship will sail. And I don't think they're going to go out of their way to create a controversy at all tbh

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I wasn't in the fandom at that point but from what I've heard I'm pretty certain the box was nowhere near as big of a mess as Twilicorn. in fact what is there to even get mad about?

Yeah, I don't remember anyone getting mad about anything related to the box. They were just speculating about what's inside and how to open it.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Yeah, I don't remember anyone getting mad about anything related to the box. They were just speculating about what's inside and how to open it.

I guess I should explain what I meant (something that I'm bloody terrible at, hence the initial confusion). I kinda saw some frustration over the RAINBOW Power stuff. Now, this could be because I spend a tad too much time on the /mlp/ side of things, but I did notice that people were upset at the outcome as to what was in the box. Personally, I didn't care, since I was busy reading FoE at the time.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I guess I should explain what I meant (something that I'm bloody terrible at, hence the initial confusion). I kinda saw some frustration over the RAINBOW Power stuff. Now, this could be because I spend a tad too much time on the /mlp/ side of things, but I did notice that people were upset at the outcome as to what was in the box. Personally, I didn't care, since I was busy reading FoE at the time.

Yeah, there were some people who were unhappy with the rainbow powers, but I'll say that it was a cultivation of the whole season, so it didn't just pop out of nowhere. While I think the designs could have been...better, I'm not enraged nor elated by it. Just indifferent.

As for Cadence and Twilicorn: I came into the fandom just before the Season 2 finale. I don't watch commercials, go on ED, or anything like that. I just watch it online so I go in completely blind. I wasn't in the fandom politics at the time of Cadence's appearance, so I was fine with her. In fact, I like her in the show. When it comes to Twilicorn in the 3rd season finale, I felt uneasy, like I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Like with the 4th season, I wasn't mad, but I thought it was good character development and so I accepted it and moved on. I think there are still some in the fandom that are bitter about it.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
So Season 5 starts on April 4. The wait is coming to an end. Perhaps now every year we will see the season premiere in spring and end in late summer.

(While the post before mine did occur on the 12th of last month, keep in mind that February only has 28 days, so therefore it has been 28 days since the last post, which is well within the boundaries.)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
April 4? Finally, a confirmed date. Can't wait! I got some spoilers on the name of the villain for this season (or at least one of them) but I won't share it just in case others don't want to be spoiled.

Mister_SGG

There's a lot of things to be excited about this season, based off the trailers and info we've gotten recently:

- background pony episode
- luna episode
- potential celestia episode
- rumour that the CMC will get their cutie marks
- discord and smooze (G1 villain) episode
- other things i know i'm forgetting

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Supposedly the Season premiere is a parody of Harrison Bergeron. Im actually really excited for this one. Especially since the villain is a pony.
Also, the idea of David Tennent voicing in the show sounds interesting at best, but the last thing we need is to attract the attention of the Doctor Who fandom. The Steven Universe people already hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.