• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
Is it? I'm pretty new to Brony-ism. (as you can probably see) I haven't even saw all the episodes so far. Though I have seen a pretty good deal of them. There's just a few I missed.

I'm too lazy too use the episode names (and I don't really know some of them) but I know I haven't seen eleven of 'em....:/ I really thought I saw more...or maybe I just didn't know how many were in a season.

Kiddington

tralalaaaaaaaaaa
According to Equestria Daily, season 2 is to begin September 17th with an episode titled "The Return of Harmony"
Say whaaaaaaaaaa?

I know the season premiere is supposed to be a two-parter, but I had no idea the actual premiere date was moved up that far. If true, then awesomesauce, I say. December was far too long a wait; I've been in pony withdrawal since May as it is.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I personally think this is a bad idea. It tends to lessen the chance of increasing the fanbase size. Though I'm more neutral on the matter, wouldn't you agree that that's a bad thing? I mean, I perfectly understand this kind of behavior in moderation -- a nod to the past shows fans that the creators care about it -- but after a certain point, it just becomes exclusionary.

Making this show for bronies is the worst thing the writers could ever do. It would try to be edgy and end up losing the orignal fanbase. They should keep the show like it is and was ment to be, for little girls, of course keep the same humour and wit that brought the bronies to the show, but remember the main focus. Little girls.

If that happened, the fanbase would crumble into nothingness, or as a Transformers fan (and to an extent, TV Tropes) would call it: "RUINED FOREVER".

It's best that this never happens to the show, as it would basically turn into a bad fan fic made official (Power Rangers dwelve into this territory in it's 10th season, and just MENTIONING one particular episode from that season on a Power Rangers/Super Sentai forum, even as a joke, is enough to start a flame war), it's best that the show continued to appeal to little girls, but also the older fans (in what TV Tropes calls a "Parental Bonus"), in order to keep the demographic balanced, with content that can appeal both to children AND adults. It's best we leave the darker and edgier stuff to the fanfic writers, and let the writers of the main show appeal to the shows INTENDED demographic...

i wondered why the old thread disappeared from my subscribed list. i thought i accidentaly deleted it, but apparantly it died D:.
but the thread is back and all is good. now to wait 5 months so the emtire seaon is finished and on youtube, then to watch it in 1 day ^_^

Just last night I realized something neat about the mane six cast members: Twilight is the only one whose name isn't exactly three syllables long.
Pink-ie-Pie
Rain-Bow-Dash
App-le-jack
Rar-i-ty
Flutt-er-shy
Twi-light or Twi-light-Spark-le

Interesting, maybe it's supposed to be that way. I mean, it does seem like they're trying to make Twilight the "different" one. Being from a different place and all. But, probably not. I don't really know. It's still a nice find.

^...Now I was just reminded of the Cupcakes song...and I had that in my head for WEEKS! Do you know how weird it is when you accidentally sing that song in public?

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Woo Hoo! The ponies are back for another season. *Crosses fingers for Gilda to return*

Status
Not open for further replies.