• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
luna is so awkward lol

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Why is MLP so popular? For one the show is downright hilarious....granted I got interested in it in the oddest way. However not only is it humorous, but pop culutre references do exist.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
1. Why does Luna sound and act completely different than before? (The first part is excusable because it may be a diff voice actress)
2. Why the hell doesn't any of the Mane group remember the whole Elements of Harmony thing they blasted her with in the second episode?
3. DERPY IS NOW OFFICIAL.

They do remember, they just kiddin around. Alos please spoiler people who arent me may not have seen it.

Man, this was an awesome episode.

I adored how they portrayed Luna as being quite confused with how to act. It was wonderful. I loved the old English she used, as well. I'm sad that Rarity was nowhere to be found, but oh well. I loved Pinkie's chicken shenanigans and it was awesome seeing Derpy and Zecora again, especially Zecora. Pip was alright. He's kinda cute. RD's pranks were awesome. I had a feeling she'd dress up as a "Shadowbolt".

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
Luna lives with celestia for over a year, yet doesnt notice she never screams or speaks in first person plural

MFW
1304541147625s.jpg

Last edited:
yeah luna has spent the last year in canterlot, they all speak like that.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Luna: Hazzah!

Me: Luna, y u so cute?!?!

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Luna lives with celestia for over a year, yet doesnt notice she never screams or speaks in first person plural

MFW
1304541147625s.jpg

1) Celestia begins or allows to begin an annual holiday mocking and berating her bannished sister.

2) Upon Luna's return to Equestrian life, Celestia does not tell her about this holiday.

3) Celestia also apparantly puts no time whatsoever into re-intigrating her own sister into modern society.

The list just keeps piling on reasons why is she such a troll...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Man, this was an awesome episode.

I adored how they portrayed Luna as being quite confused with how to act. It was wonderful. I loved the old English she used, as well. I'm sad that Rarity was nowhere to be found, but oh well. I loved Pinkie's chicken shenanigans and it was awesome seeing Derpy and Zecora again, especially Zecora. Pip was alright. He's kinda cute. RD's pranks were awesome. I had a feeling she'd dress up as a "Shadowbolt".

I still think Luna is related to Rarity. Don't ask me how, but I think she is.

soon we shall all be watching epsiode 29 sooonnnnn. unfortunately i have to go out at 3pm uk gmt D:

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Hub, Y U NO SHOW PONIES 2DAY?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.