• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too. link if possible please.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Can the Mane 6 go to a party and not screw it up?

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Although I absolutely adore Rarity, I must say the first half of the episode did kind of bore me. She's a great Pony and all, but going solo for that long wasn't too fun to watch. I totally agree with jb08045 that Pinkie Pie needs more screen time! I'm missing her weird antics. <3

snare

DEATH STARE.
It's classic story time! I once said to myself, "ugh, what is with these ponies?" and then I moved to Ottawa, right? And you see, all my friends, they love the ponies, yes? So they sit me down and they says to me they says "you are going to watch the ponies!" and so I did.

I love the ponies. They even gave me a little figurine of Rarity to hang out in my room. She's the best pony. Of all the best things that could possibly happen... This is THE. BEST. POSSIBLE. THING!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Random (and extremely pointless) fact! Tara Strong voiced Rikku from Final Fantasy X, and is also Twilight Sparkles voice actress. I am amazed!

edit: And Bubbles from the PowerPuff girls. omg!

Venomfang

Perky Goth
And Timmy Turner, Harley Quinn, Black Canary.....

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
^and Sari Sumdac, Yumi, Starfire...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Presea Combatir, dear God, I love that role of hers. Once you've heard it, your mind will be blown.

Yeah, all you guys are weirdos that need to grow up! This show sucks so much!

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
Presea Combatir, dear God, I love that role of hers. Once you've heard it, your mind will be blown.

care to tell us what you didnt like about it? simply saying it sucks just simply implies youre assuming things and never gave it a shot.

SBaby

Dungeon Master

Well, why don't you tell us WHY you don't like the show?

I could tell you why I LIKE the show, but that would take all day, so I'll just say one sentence. It is one of the few American cartoons to come out of the last decade, where I actually can't think of one single bad major character.

Also, remember the truth about Bronies. Some of them don't even know they're Bronies.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The comedy doesn't have enough appeal to me to be honest. I mean, sure, I get a few giggles out of it but the moments that bring laughter aren't that memorable. Plus there's the show in general making me seem odd to those who don't see the appeal in it either and the rabid fanbase I don't want to be part of.

There's no point in changing my last post, you guys quoted it.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
The comedy doesn't have enough appeal to me to be honest. I mean, sure, I get a few giggles out of it but the moments that bring laughter aren't that memorable. Plus there's the show in general making me seem odd to those who don't see the appeal in it either and the rabid fanbase I don't want to be part of.

Then what's with the insults?

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\

If ya don't like it, don't visit this thread, simple.

Direct hate towards 4chan.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

You jelly?

Status
Not open for further replies.