• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
DAT SPIKEZILLA

Lol I loved that episode so much.

Spike x Rarity is now canon.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
"I'm assaulting him with cake!!!" lmao

That Sapphire Cupcake looked delicious. This was one of the better episodes. Nice to see one based around Spike. ^.^

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Damnit! He stole Applejacks' leaves.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Anyone else notice that when Twilight backs up with the her present (the book) that she actually makes a Sheep sound? At least I think it sounds like a Sheep. Is she hiding something? o:

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
I did. lol

Who noticed Spike's squee when he got his hat, which was pretty boss btw, from Cheerilee?

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
and i still havent seen it :(

snare

DEATH STARE.
I don't mean to be a neighsayer, but I don't think Rarity reciprocates Spike's feelings. She's a horse... icorn. She just appreciates him in a "we can share a bed but never kiss or touch" kind of way.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I'm not completely sold on Spike / Rarity either. On a show with a slightly older audience it'd be more plausible. Rarity is often dreaming of her " Prince Charming " coming to rescue her but she's looking for love and acceptance in all the wrong places. If this show were truly awesome it might be a setup for the moral that " looks aren't everything " when it comes to people you love. That's aiming mighty high on a show with a much younger age group then me, but this show has surprised me before.

Also on a completely random tanget ... Applejack acknowledging how ridiculous things were halfway through the episode was hilarious. For a moment she reminded me of Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove where they do that kind of thing all the time. She can be a bit of a snarker when she wants to be. I got that kind of vibe from her back in the Luna episode.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\

ParaChomp

be your own guru
<__<

Speaking of fan art, Rule 34...it hurts so much! Why?

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
<__<

Speaking of fan art, Rule 34...it hurts so much! Why?

Speaking of fan art, why not just not go near ponies (best of your ability) if you hate them so much?

R34 is bad, no denying it, but I thought you hated ponies?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Speaking of fan art, why not just not go near ponies (best of your ability) if you hate them so much?

R34 is bad, no denying it, but I thought you hated ponies?
DeviantART's "most popular in the past 8 hours" on the front page. After watching this, I've changed my mind, the creators have a great sense of humour however the base is still off-putting and I still wish to stay away.

RobertStyx

Fiighting is Magic is such a great game.

Am I the only one here who would go to a MLP movie if it got released in the movies?

It was announced a few months ago that they were making a film for cinema release I think. I don't remember, the announcement was just before I got into the show, so I may be mistaken.

Any ways, I would totally go to see that **** in the cinema. Would be good craic, don't even care I would likely be the oldest person, and only guy there...

Status
Not open for further replies.