• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Ok what is so good about this show? Isn't it for preschoolers? I never watched it but is there a secret meaning to this show?

Ok what is so good about this show? Isn't it for preschoolers? I never watched it but is there a secret meaning to this show?

It used to be for preschoolers. then once the hub ponys came in it was rated TV-Y7 here, but i don't know about other channels.

Enel

Banned

It's one of the most intelligent and well-written cartoons out there right now, so no. It's not intended for pre-schoolers, but for people of all ages. Lauren Faust wanted children's parents to be able to enjoy the show too. Considering it's written by the same people who worked on The Powerpuff Girls, it's not as two-dimensional as most recent cartoons. You can't judge it until you've atleast seen a few episodes. And no, the two-part pilot doesn't count.

I am actually looking forward to Discord, you know the first main male pony in the show. (not including small role characters like Big Max and Braeburn)

Yeah, it does sound like a neat prospect. Also, does anybody know what Discord is going to look like? All I have to go on is this pic someone made as a speculation:
[IMG200]http://images.cheezburger.com/imagestore/2011/8/24/355f95d2-72f5-4db8-aaef-473fd8930cae.png[/IMG200]

That pic is amazing....if he looks anything like that I'll be a very happy brony.

But who said Discord was gonna be a guy? I don't recall that ever being said...

Yeah, that's what I first thought when I heard his name, but you can't be to sure. But if they said "he" then there's no arguing with that.

That pic is amazing....if he looks anything like that I'll be a very happy brony.

But who said Discord was gonna be a guy? I don't recall that ever being said...

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it had been confirmed that Discord was going to be male.
Also, I made that pic my avatar on the Cheezburger Network, and one of my cheezfriends told me that seeing it on my account inspired him to make it his new Facebook profile pic:).

PS: every time I look at that pic I start hearing the music from One-Winged Angel in my head.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Get some pics off of ponibooru.

PoliSWAG

Banned
None of you guys are funny and it's not funny to like an incredibly dumb show. I despise all of you.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
So I just watched the first two episodes and I am pleasantly surprised! I actually really liked it, it was awesome. Favourite character has to be Fluttershy, she is so adorable. So yeah, call me a brony.

Status
Not open for further replies.