• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Haha. That's my first time hearing something like that.

Last edited:

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Well...when I heard about a show for girls with Magical Ponies...I immediatly wondered if it was like Sailor Moon or Magical Doremi but with Ponies...
The fact that I only saw two episodes doesn't help...

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Well...when I heard about a show for girls with Magical Ponies...I immediatly wondered if it was like Sailor Moon or Magical Doremi but with Ponies...
The fact that I only saw two episodes doesn't help...

Wikipedia said:
With the chance to work on My Little Pony, she(Lauren Faust) hoped to prove that "cartoons for girls don't have to be a puddle of smooshy, cutesy-wootsy, goody-two-shoeness"

She designed it for the little girls who'd watch it...and their fathers who would watch it with them. Makes sense that males who aren't fathers would like it.

Hope this gives you a little bit of background. And yes, the first two episodes are in no way the greatest.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I liked the episode.
Song was pretty damn catchy, Fluttershy was so cute being embarassed for her nakedness (although they always naked), poor RD not getting cider, and AJ not learning anything at the end.

Dem ponies love dat cider... it's kinda scary... XD

It's not a joke. It's a statement of fact. Applebloom is in no way an adult pony and she is allowed to help make cider.

If your implying that cider is an "adult drink" (contains alcohol), then you are wrong. Cider doesn't contain alcohol.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
If your implying that cider is an "adult drink" (contains alcohol), then you are wrong. Cider doesn't contain alcohol.
Cider has nothing to do with booze but cidre does as it is a cheap fruit based wine.

Read this show was done entirely in Flash. When the fluidity in the movement compared to other cartoons, it isn't that big of surprise when you you think about it.

I played Winter Wrap Up and Never Gonna Give You Up back-to-back and it's Winter Wrap Up that gets stuck in my head.

Ponies are more powerful than Rick Astley.

Venomfang

Perky Goth

Venomfang

Perky Goth
i played winter wrap up and never gonna give you up back-to-back and it's winter wrap up that gets stuck in my head.

Ponies are more powerful than rick astley.

Ponies are more powerful then anything.

Atari

Did it on 'em
I think it's 10am on the weekends. You can also watch it on Demand if you have that service. Also Youtube has all the current episodes uploaded in HD/HQ for easy watching.
YouTube is definitely the better alternative for me. I'll probably download a few later tonight. Hopefully then I'll be able to identify more ponies other than Fluttershy and Rainbowdash! Thanks for the heads up!

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta

Cider is alcoholic. Apple cider is not.

They referred to it as cider, not apple cider. Also the foam on top would say it's alcoholic. :p

Calamity™

aka Lamia
They referred to it as cider, not apple cider. Also the foam on top would say it's alcoholic. :p

Although it's a kids show, I wouldn't be surprised if it was supposed to be alcohol! After all, isn't Pinkie forever drunk?! d: And you saw how much Cider she purchased!

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Does anyone else think that we'll see Discord, Trixie, and Gilda ever again? It would been a shame to use interesting characters like them only once.

I wouldn't mind seeing Discord again, even if he does overestimate his abilities.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I'd love to see Trixie, but I think she was just a one time Pony. I don't think she'd ever make a return to Ponyville. :< I didn't care much for Discord and Gilda should just stay away.

AWSquared

Not very active here
I'd love to see Trixie again and Discord returning would make for and interesting begging for Season 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.