• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccangelopearl1362

I'd love to see Trixie, but I think she was just a one time Pony. I don't think she'd ever make a return to Ponyville.

Either that, or she could attempt to engineer some new trick of her own in a faraway town while the main ponies happen to be nearby, most likely speaking. In the case of a show like this, I find it wiser and more instructive to rate any villainous characters who pop up according to their overall interactions with the characters who stand out most prominently to me. Discord’s idea of amusement was destroying friendship between ponies, and if anything, the fact that John de Lancie gave him pretty much the same personality as Q from Star Trek: The Next Generation worsened my immediate perception of the draconequus. Then, there’s Gilda.:

Gilda: I’m walking here.
Fluttershy: Oh, um, I’m sorry. Uh, I was just trying t--
Gilda: (mocking voice) “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” (normal voice) Why don’t you just watch where you’re going, doofus?
Fluttershy: But-- b-b-b-but I… I…
Gilda: (inhaling impatiently, then roaring)
Fluttershy: (sobbing while running and flying off)
Gilda: Ugh, please. All these lame ponies are driving me buggy. I gotta bail. (flying off herself)
Pinkie Pie: She’s a grump and a thief and a bully! The meanest kind of mean meanie-pants there is! I can take it, but no one treats Fluttershy like that. No one!! This calls for extreme measures, Pinkie Pie-style!

I may not have thought this possible, but Flim and Flam appear to be giving Gilda a run for her money when it comes to lack of respectability and sympathy on my part. Their song about fresh cider didn’t help much, admittedly… which would leave Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon as the main antagonistic characters for me to keep an eye on. I figure that if anyone could be most likely to change their activities in the future, perhaps even based on their backgrounds, it would be those two fillies, but we may never know.

Last edited:

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Does anyone else think that we'll see Discord, Trixie, and Gilda ever again? It would been a shame to use interesting characters like them only once.

I don't know about Gilda. She flew off, never to return again. Trixie has the only reason to actually return (which I hope to Poseidon she does). And Discord...Well discord is frozen in stone.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
You know the bald pony and the barking pony in today's episode? I've got a strange feeling that there will be some slight backlash against those two.
If you think about it, some people are still bitter over Derpy's appearance two weeks ago, and seeing those two ponies could fuel another controversy.

I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Seeing as that episode was based mainly in a Hospital, I actually thought we'd see more of Nurse Redheart, but then they have this new one who's more... nice? Then there was that dinner one who we didn't see much of, and a baby nurse Pony who had like 2 seconds of air time! And is it just me or did we not see much of Spike this season until the last part of this episode? I almost forgot he was even a part of the show!

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Seeing as that episode was based mainly in a Hospital, I actually thought we'd see more of Nurse Redheart, but then they have this new one who's more... nice? Then there was that dinner one who we didn't see much of, and a baby nurse Pony who had like 2 seconds of air time! And is it just me or did we not see much of Spike this season until the last part of this episode? I almost forgot he was even a part of the show!

Nurse Redheart probably works with babies not full grown ponies. ;)

loved it. clearly universal studios needs to make indiana dash and the temple of the saphire serpent next year.

ccangelopearl1362

Indiana Dash, indeed. Daring-Do and the Quest for the Sapphire Stone has been sitting in Twilight Sparkle’s library, and it looks like Rainbow Dash has gained something new. I couldn’t resist chuckling for a bit when Rainbow reached the part where Daring saw that temple for the first time.:

Rainbow: “Safely landing on the other side, Daring finally allowed herself a moment to breathe. She turned around to find herself face-to-face with the long-lost temple that she had sought tirelessly for over 60 days and nights!”. I hate to admit it to myself, and would really hate to admit it to my friends, but… I love this story. I—I—I love reading! (falling backward, then widening eyes in alarm) I’m an egghead.

It took me about one second to think of the developments surrounding the fanbase for this show after that line, as well as my own overall reaction. Perhaps Rainbow and Twilight will have some opportunities to share stories of their own in the future, and overall, “Read It and Weep” looks like another fun episode from a solidly fun cartoon.

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Ok that's good! It's going to be one sad day when they announce the end of the show. But alas, all good things must come to an end at some point. :< We need more of Spike too!

x Want!

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Did you guys hear that John de Lancie is going to be at Brony con along with Lauren Faust?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Did you guys hear that John de Lancie is going to be at Brony con along with Lauren Faust?

I could see Lauren Faust being there. But I don't know about John de Lancie... Is there any way to confirm this?

[spoil]I still can't believe they're contemplating shipping Big Macintosh and Cheerilee (even if subtly). That was kind of unexpected. Even if this goes nowhere, there'll be tons of fanfics because of this.

From Equestria Daily:

Title: Hearts and Hooves Day
Air Date: February 11, 2012
Synopsis: The Cutie Mark Crusaders want to make Miss Cherilee and Big Macintosh fall in love.
[/spoil]

Just to answer the question, yes. There is a Season 3 planned. It was officially confirmed a few months ago on Equestria Daily.

Last edited:

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I could see Lauren Faust being there. But I don't know about John de Lancie... Is there any way to confirm this?

[spoil]I still can't believe they're contemplating shipping Big Macintosh and Cheerilee (even if subtly). That was kind of unexpected. Even if this goes nowhere, there'll be tons of fanfics because of this.

From Equestria Daily:

Title: Hearts and Hooves Day
Air Date: February 11, 2012
Synopsis: The Cutie Mark Crusaders want to make Miss Cherilee and Big Macintosh fall in love.
[/spoil]

Just to answer the question, yes. There is a Season 3 planned. It was officially confirmed a few months ago on Equestria Daily.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/bronycon-turned-upside-down-starts.html

Discord FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.