• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catzeye

Writer's Block
The Mane 6 and the severe contradictions of themselves:

Rarity, element of Generosity: Not only cons Spike out of his would-be birthday present, but also cons the Diamond Dogs out of all their gems.

Applejack, element of Honesty: Lies to Pinkie Pie about not being able to go to her after-birthday party.

Rainbow Dash, element of Loyalty: Feuds with Applejack, MANY times. Also, see the above Pinkie Pie statement.

Fluttershy, element of Kindness: Wets her gardener, throws a guy out of a taxi, kicks 2 carts of garbage onto 2 unlucky mares, assaults a tourist...

Pinkie Pie, element of Laughter: Will laugh at anything, even if chaos itself is wreaking havok around her.

Twilight Sparkle, element of Magic: Uses magic to keep up with Applejack, even though she's only standing 2 feet away from her.

That is so true!! However I like the fact that they DO contradict themselves at times because it makes them real characters.

Even though I'm not a Brony (well I'm a girl so I'm not sure if brony is even used for females), I am really excited to see the wedding episodes!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Anyone got a link today's episode?

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Is it just me or did that female Donkey have a very weird voice?! I think they should have used that Donkey that Cranky Doodle Donkey was in love with. I'd like to see more of them two. ): He was a funny/unique character.

ccangelopearl1362

Equestria Daily: Calpain: New Royal Wedding TV Spot

It appears that Equestria Daily’s in a royal tizzy over this wedding between Shining Armor and Cadence… not that I mind too much. Indeed, quite recently, I’ve taken to watching the real royal wedding via YouTube to develop a proper mindset for understanding this event, as well as printing a few mementos from the Hub’s special website about this whole thing for myself. That said, I’ve also begun the process of alerting my closest friends at my school to my support for this show. For the most part, they’ve been as pleasantly shocked as I was, if not more so.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/oD8Jm.jpg[/img139]

this is me irl

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I don't think there was any holiday or anything that they had to skip a week for. Also that Pinkie Pie picture above sort of leaves me speechless.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I'm glad the finale has both of its parts airing on Saturday. I'm really curious as to what Cadence's secret is, and I'm happy I don't have to wait after a cliffhanger for a week to find out! =)

Okay, I just watched the season finale...and it was amazing. And this is My Little Pony we're talking about. All I can say is WOW. =D

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
An awesome finale, I love Twilight having a brother complex and how they fought the changelings. The only bad part is that Luna didn't have any part in the action.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Only problem that I had with the finale was The Changling Queen. She was SOOOOOOOOO BORING, she was way too much of a NM clone and her constant laughing got on my nerves very quickly.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Love is in bloom
A beautiful bride, a handsome groom
Two hearts becoming one
A bond that cannot be undone because

LOVE'S IN BLOOM
I said LOVE'S IN BLOOM
Starting a life and making room
For us