• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Really?! I hated her, I mean she was an interesting character and brought a new spin to the show but she was just so horrible! Yeah, I doubt she'll be back, considering the entire population of Ponyville hate her guts now :p

Yeah, that's what I mean, she was a jerk character but that's because she was supposed to be a jerk. And they did a good job not making her go to far, she was just the kind of character they made to realize that someone's doing bad things, but she's not like, Nightmare Moon evil. That's why I like her. Not the character per se, but her concept.

Really?! I hated her, I mean she was an interesting character and brought a new spin to the show but she was just so horrible! Yeah, I doubt she'll be back, considering the entire population of Ponyville hate her guts now :p

If you hate Gilda, you must loathe Trixie (assuming you've seen the Trixie episode; if you haven't, you'll see what I mean when you do see it). She makes Gilda look like a saint.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I'm betting that they bring Gilda back. Why waste such an interesting concept on just one episode?

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
If you hate Gilda, you must loathe Trixie (assuming you've seen the Trixie episode; if you haven't, you'll see what I mean when you do see it). She makes Gilda look like a saint.

I have seen it and to be honest I actually quite liked Trixie :') idk I think that it was because Gilda was mean to Fluttershy - Trixie never was.

but trixie isnt a griffon, so gilda is much cooler.

Venomfang

Perky Goth

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
Read some of the sad fanfics about Gilda, that changed my view. Especially 'Heart of Gold, Feathers of Steel'

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
^Where can I find this said fanfic?

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
Equestria Daily, or just google it and go to the EqD link.
It is a little long though.

I have seen it and to be honest I actually quite liked Trixie :') idk I think that it was because Gilda was mean to Fluttershy - Trixie never was.

Gilda was really mean to Fluttershy, but Trixie made Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack all look like fools. I know Fluttershy is more timid and adorable than any of those three, but it's still a question of one victim v. three.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
But to me Fluttershy is worth five ponies because she is so perfect and flawless and shy and vulnerable :c

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I really did not like Trixie, I always thought she was too arrogant, sure she was an interesting character, but I found her to be a humongus jerk, I like Gilda better anyways...

gilda is just a different type of person. like if a chav hung out with a bunch of normal people the chav would get annoyed with them cause they arent cool. trixe is a narcissistic, egotistical bully.

SurfingHaxorus

Both Trixe and Gilda could come back with the story of "how you should give people a second chance".

I really did not like Trixie, I always thought she was too arrogant, sure she was an interesting character, but I found her to be a humongus jerk, I like Gilda better anyways...

Yeah, and what i hate the most about Trixie is what she did to Rarity (and that's saying something, because Rarity is my least favorite one of the mane six). I don't know why that is exactly, probably because unlike AJ and Rainbow, Rarity didn't challenge Trixie; she didn't want any part of it until Trixie insulted her. I can see messing with someone who specifically challenged you, but why bring a simple bystander into it?

Here's how I rank the mane six from least favorite to favorite:
6: Rarity
5: Applejack
4: Twilight
3: Fluttershy
2: Pinkie Pie
1: Rainbow Dash

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I recently watched an episode of FiM, to see if it was as good as you bronies claimed. That episode with the Parasprites that eat everything, except the ponies, of course. I liked Rainbow Dash (cool, a tornado!) and Pinkie (ULTIMATE MUSIC-RELATED RANDOMNESS THAT ULTIMATELY LURED THE PARASPRITES AWAY FTW!) the best and the best part, IMO, was when Princess Celestia came and Pinkie's line "HAVE TUBA, WILL TRAVEL."

Status
Not open for further replies.