• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
wait what happened to the old one exactly?

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
wait what happened to the old one exactly?

No idea, I don't check the thread for a day, and its gone. Apparently it had to do with the Anonymous_Smod fiasco... but I honestly don't know.

If some mod/admin where to explain, it would be fine. but everyone is saying we're ok, there was just some leader error.

Kiddington

tralalaaaaaaaaaa
Ok, well, I guess I will kick the conversation off with a generic question.

When will season two begin?
Rumored to be December, but I don't believe an official date has been set, as of now. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Can't wait, by the way. Major brony here; Applejack FTW, and all that jazz. The sheer awesomeness of this show has already been well documented by now, and there's not much more I can say that I haven't already said ad nauseum elsewhere. Sooooo... instead, I leave you all with four seconds of absolute greatness.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
No idea, I don't check the thread for a day, and its gone. Apparently it had to do with the Anonymous_Smod fiasco... but I honestly don't know.

Been hearing that all over the fanbase, apparently, a second Pony War has started, and it's best we stay out of the chaos....

Ok, well, I guess I will kick the conversation off with a generic question.

When will season two begin?

According to Equestria Daily, season 2 is to begin September 17th with an episode titled "The Return of Harmony"

And the best part about it so far:
It has a villian named "Discord" whom presumably screws with the ponies minds to make them not be friends anymore"

Oooh, this is why I love this show. I think later they're gonna make it for only Bronies someday. Anyway, it sounds interesting. Also, I can't stop loling at DragoniteKnight's sig.

Last edited:
So, OP, are you a user at MSPA forums? Since their current V2 MLP thread has the exact same title.

I think later they're gonna make it for only Bronies someday.

I personally think this is a bad idea. It tends to lessen the chance of increasing the fanbase size. Though I'm more neutral on the matter, wouldn't you agree that that's a bad thing? I mean, I perfectly understand this kind of behavior in moderation -- a nod to the past shows fans that the creators care about it -- but after a certain point, it just becomes exclusionary.

Yeah, yeah, your right. That would be bad, but still, the next episode does sound interesting.

(I just checked out MSPA forums, and your right, it does have the same name.)

^ Yeah, that was just one of my MANY dumb ideas. Let's pretend I never said that. -insert Men in Black flashy thingy- On the topic of favorites as I said in the last thread of this. Mine is Spike, even though he's not a pony, he still is hilarious. Rarity is also one of my favorites. Just because she's such a unique character. (and I guess the same goes for Spike)

Astinus

Oh wow. I was wondering why this forum didn't have a FiM thread. Glad to see one back up.

Well, I guess for the current conversation, I'll say my favorite mane six pony is Twilight Sparkle. She reminds me a lot of myself. But Applejack and Rainbow Dash are also favorites of mine.

My absolute favorite pony, though, is Scootaloo. I really don't know why. But she's the one I look forward to seeing the most.

Can't wait for September 17th (if that's the actual day) to roll around.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
So, OP, are you a user at MSPA forums? Since their current V2 MLP thread has the exact same title.

You guessed right, though a simple user-search would have confirmed that for you!

Was actually hoping for someone to notice ;)

Last edited:

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
Turns out one of the best members of my friends Minecraft servers is a Brony too. I asked him if he caught all the hints I'd been dropping about it and he said yes so =D.

Oh wow. I was wondering why this forum didn't have a FiM thread. Glad to see one back up.

Well, I guess for the current conversation, I'll say my favorite mane six pony is Twilight Sparkle. She reminds me a lot of myself. But Applejack and Rainbow Dash are also favorites of mine.

My absolute favorite pony, though, is Scootaloo. I really don't know why. But she's the one I look forward to seeing the most.

Can't wait for September 17th (if that's the actual day) to roll around.

...I see what you did there. ;)

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Making this show for bronies is the worst thing the writers could ever do. It would try to be edgy and end up losing the orignal fanbase. They should keep the show like it is and was ment to be, for little girls, of course keep the same humour and wit that brought the bronies to the show, but remember the main focus. Little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.