• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Actually I wouldn't mind a live-stream either. *Googles it*

EDIT: It's staaaaartiiiiiiing

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
This is nothing short of awesome.

Wow, I was expecting this explosion of amazingness posts like on Tumblr...but whatever.

Anyway, that episode filled all my dreams. And Discord is the most villianous character of all.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Ok, so they aired the same episode twice

-Still no Luna
-Snips and Snails are apparently in the CMC's class
-Scootaloo = dodo.
-Victoryful isn't even a word.
-Sweetie Belle = Dictionary
-Someone should edit Discord dancing on Twilight's head into a gif
-I honestly expected Pinkie's hair to deflate
-Heh, guess I was wrong when I predicted an internal conflic within the mane six.

Overall, it was an epic episode.

Last edited:

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
oh charmander how little you know. shell later find out shes a penguin-ostrich-dodo-chicken-kiwi hybrid.

59282%20-%20Discord%20Moonwalk%20animated%20twilight_sparkle.gif

that whole freaking scene was amazing.

RobertStyx

Does any body know where I can watch the new season online? I don't actually have TV (not entirely true, I have a TV, but it's only hooked up to games console and a DVD player, I don't receive programmed TV). I intend to buy it when it comes out on DVD eventually, but that won't be for a while. :(

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
Does any body know where I can watch the new season online? I don't actually have TV (not entirely true, I have a TV, but it's only hooked up to games console and a DVD player, I don't receive programmed TV). I intend to buy it when it comes out on DVD eventually, but that won't be for a while. :(
part1 part two

longstory short, the internet is your friend

zlxq3000

Master Collector
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Not totally sure how Discord changed Rarity from her usual self...

Fluttershy's once again shown the world why she's the best pony; she's the only one who had to be forced into turning into her nega-self. She's such a BAMF...

Really good episode, although the beginning felt a tad rushed; the first episodes of the series took their time with showing off new things; this one just sort of jumped right into it, which isn't necessarily bad, but it just felt a bit off. Other than that, fantastic. Discord is an awesome villain, and I can't wait to see the mane cast get back together and seal him back away.

One final note: at this point, if Scootaloo's cutie mark doesn't involve some sort of bird, I'll be very, very disappointed.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Not totally sure how Discord changed Rarity from her usual self...

Fluttershy's once again shown the world why she's the best pony; she's the only one who had to be forced into turning into her nega-self. She's such a BAMF...

Really good episode, although the beginning felt a tad rushed; the first episodes of the series took their time with showing off new things; this one just sort of jumped right into it, which isn't necessarily bad, but it just felt a bit off. Other than that, fantastic. Discord is an awesome villain, and I can't wait to see the mane cast get back together and seal him back away.

One final note: at this point, if Scootaloo's cutie mark doesn't involve some sort of bird, I'll be very, very disappointed.

Rarity was digging. Digging! She refuses to get dirty, so her alt-personality has no regard for dirtiness and carrying stuff.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Rarity was digging. Digging! She refuses to get dirty, so her alt-personality has no regard for dirtiness and carrying stuff.

I guess... Although I think the point was to make her selfish and mean, which isn't any different from any other episode...

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
he changed rarity into being incredibly selfish, even going as far as threatening twilight when she thinks she may want to take her destiny

zlxq3000

Master Collector
he changed rarity into being incredibly selfish, even going as far as threatening twilight when she thinks she may want to take her destiny

...Have you not seen any of the other episodes that involve Rarity in any capacity? That's how she always is. Always.

Rarity is the worst pony. By far.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
...Have you not seen any of the other episodes that involve Rarity in any capacity? That's how she always is. Always.

Rarity is the worst pony. By far.

Remember "Suited for Success"? It was reverse that episode. All being *****es to Rarity and all.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Remember "Suited for Success"? It was reverse that episode. All being *****es to Rarity and all.

Eh, they weren't really being *****es to her; they just don't have the same eye for fashion design as Rarity, so what they thought would look good didn't. The only episode where Rarity is good for anything is Dog and Pony Show, and that's ONLY because she uses the fact that she's a complete **** (censored myself; word I'm thinking of to describe Rarity ends in 'nt') to her advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.