• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
the only other time rarity really shows greed would be dragonshy.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
yes because absolutly noone else left to protect their livelihood (hint, they all did, with the exception of RBD whos house is inedible and pinkie who was gathering instruments)

None of the mane cast did. She was the only one who abandoned everypony for her own stuff, with the exception of Pinkie, but that was only because Pinkie was trying to save Ponyville in a way that no one else understood.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
AJ went to her farm, twilight went to the library, (still dont know what FS was doing). they all went to protect their lively hood. only difference is rarity left first.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Lol...

also, One more thing... every pony has broken their element before- except mayby Twilight... and Fluttershy? Wait, Fluttershy did...

AppleJack: I dun need no help! Honesty broken...
Rainbow Dash: SCREW THE FALL WEATHER FRIENDS RULES! I HAVE WINGS! Loyalty broken...
Pinkie Pie: My friends hate my partys! :(.Luaghter broken
Fluttershy: YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ME! Traps bunny. Kindness broken
Rarity: EVERY PONY FOR THEMSELVES! Generosity broken

^^ seems and is are the same in this context.

spoilerS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

discord seemed great as a villain and i hope hes a whole series villain. mostly because his voice is Q, which makes him more epic if youve seen star trek.

also pinkie makes an interesting argument.
i know we should save the world from chaos, but chaos comes with choclate rain. CHOCLATE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare Gengar

^^ seems and is are the same in this context.

spoilerS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

discord seemed great as a villain and i hope hes a whole series villain. mostly because his voice is Q, which makes him more epic if youve seen star trek.

also pinkie makes an interesting argument.
i know we should save the world from chaos, but chaos comes with choclate rain. CHOCLATE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, wut?

MeowMix

We gotta cook
Saw the season premiere yesterday, great start to the season. Discord is a great villain, (physiological torture, shudder) and I hope part 2 gets here soon. I feel so darn bad for the mane 6, especially Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.....

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Lol...

also, One more thing... every pony has broken their element before- except mayby Twilight... and Fluttershy? Wait, Fluttershy did...

AppleJack: I dun need no help! Honesty broken...
Rainbow Dash: SCREW THE FALL WEATHER FRIENDS RULES! I HAVE WINGS! Loyalty broken...
Pinkie Pie: My friends hate my partys! :(.Luaghter broken
Fluttershy: YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ME! Traps bunny. Kindness broken
Rarity: EVERY PONY FOR THEMSELVES! Generosity broken

Eh, I wouldn't say that AJ broke her element; there's a difference between lying and being proud. Same with Dash; she wasn't being disloyal, she just likes winning. It would've gone against her personality to not do anything to win, as shown during the Iron Pony competition where she used her wings in most of the challenges; she has them, so why not use them?

Rarity's broken her element more than that; in fact, I'm pretty sure that her interaction with Steven Magnet and the entirety of the fashion show episode are the only two times that she's ever shown any sort of selflessness.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
I think that 'breaking rules' counts as not being loyal. Ya, and AJ is iffy, I'll look for Another examp...

zlxq3000

Master Collector
I think that 'breaking rules' counts as not being loyal. Ya, and AJ is iffy, I'll look for Another examp...

I guess that could sort of be stretched to being disloyal, but like I said, that's just how Dash is; she HAS to win, regardless of what it takes. And the only reason she thought that it was okay to cheat was because she convinced herself that AJ was cheating, too; I guess she figured that if AJ could bend the rules, so could she, so in her mind, she was doing the same thing Applejack was doing.

An example of Applejack breaking her element would be Party of One, obviously; the whole 'construction' thing. That's the only time she ever lies, but she's really really bad at it.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Not totally sure how Discord changed Rarity from her usual self...

Fluttershy's once again shown the world why she's the best pony; she's the only one who had to be forced into turning into her nega-self. She's such a BAMF...

In the words of Phineas: "Yes. Yes she is."

Saw the season premiere yesterday, great start to the season. Discord is a great villain, (physiological torture, shudder) and I hope part 2 gets here soon. I feel so darn bad for the mane 6, especially Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.....

I was half expect Pinkie's hair to go flat again.

most people. hes called doctor whoof/hoof i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.