• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
They may be releasing a film? O:

I would definitely go and watch it, an as RobertStyx said, I don't care if I'd be the eldest there. May even bump into some other bronies!

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Huh, Discord wasn't referenced at all during the play, interesting.

Speaking of which, there's something that's bugging me about this episode:
Why were Luna and Celestia on the flag if this was apparently before their reign?

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
It was likely symbolic of the three races living as one, rather than as a tribute to luna and celestia

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Huh, Discord wasn't referenced at all during the play, interesting.

Speaking of which, there's something that's bugging me about this episode:
Why were Luna and Celestia on the flag if this was apparently before their reign?

That confused me as well, but I suppose they were putting on a play during the reign of Celestia and Luna, so they kinda had to get it in.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
The Mane 6 took some creative liberties with the play. Since the play is designed for young ponies to learn about Equestria's history they used the current version of the Equestria Flag. Luna and Celestria came along some time later and took over rulership from the tribal ponies.

... though why they'd change from a proposed democracy to a monarchy is beyond me.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Luna and Celestria came along some time later and took over rulership from the tribal ponies.

... though why they'd change from a proposed democracy to a monarchy is beyond me.

Maybe Discord caused the change in power? The deity ponies just came out of nowhere, beat Discord, and became rulers of Equestria.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Maybe Discord caused the change in power? The deity ponies just came out of nowhere, beat Discord, and became rulers of Equestria.

>tribes disagree and argue
>Discord arrives and take control
>tribes agree but can't do anything
>Celestia and Luna stop him

That makes the most sense, in all honesty, your comment does.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Maybe Discord caused the change in power?

The deity ponies just came out of nowhere, beat Discord, and became rulers of Equestria.

When you put it that way ... it makes you wonder why Celestria was powerless to stop Nightmare Moon and Discord in recent times if she put them away before. Particularly in Discord's case she could do nothing but advise over the current Elements of Harmony. Maybe another change in power is coming if its the strongest who rules over Equestria.

Guess:
[spoil]Celestria is the former wielder of the Element of Magic. Her powers were at their strongest 1,000 years ago when the other members of her group were still alive. Now that they're gone her powers have weakened and new bearers of the Elements were born.

Princess Luna was probably not an Element bearer since the Elements of Harmony were used against her. A part of the reason that she transformed into Nightmare Moon was in jealousy of her sister being the beloved 'Chosen One' that would bring peace to Equestria by being the wielder of the Elements.

The entire series works with the premise of Princess Celestria training Twlight Sparkle to be her successor. Not only in the Elements but as a future ruler over Equestria.

... but that's just a guess.[/spoil]

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Celestia in the show is actually PINK, I'm not kidding. Tilt your monitor back on a 1080p episode and you will see an off-white pinkish color.

Must be why the Hasbro toys are pink.

In the same way Rarity is off-white. If you look carefully enough, you can see her sclera are not the same colour as her coat.

Guys, I think we're taking this whole episode a tad far. It wasn't made this deeply. I know we have a fan base who tear it to shreds to find hidden meanings, but I don't really think there are any.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
When you put it that way ... it makes you wonder why Celestria was powerless to stop Nightmare Moon and Discord in recent times if she put them away before. Particularly in Discord's case she could do nothing but advise over the current Elements of Harmony. Maybe another change in power is coming if its the strongest who rules over Equestria.

Guess:
[spoil]Celestria is the former wielder of the Element of Magic. Her powers were at their strongest 1,000 years ago when the other members of her group were still alive. Now that they're gone her powers have weakened and new bearers of the Elements were born.

Princess Luna was probably not an Element bearer since the Elements of Harmony were used against her. A part of the reason that she transformed into Nightmare Moon was in jealousy of her sister being the beloved 'Chosen One' that would bring peace to Equestria by being the wielder of the Elements.

The entire series works with the premise of Princess Celestria training Twlight Sparkle to be her successor. Not only in the Elements but as a future ruler over Equestria.

... but that's just a guess.[/spoil]
I've sometimes imagined Twilight to actually be a Princess, Princess Starlight. It's just that Celestia hasn't told her yet. Luna may or may not know. Depending on Celestia's mood.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Celestia in the show is actually PINK, I'm not kidding. Tilt your monitor back on a 1080p episode and you will see an off-white pinkish color.

Must be why the Hasbro toys are pink.

Gasp! Really? I always wondered why the toys were pink.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Gasp! Really? I always wondered why the toys were pink.

Hasbro just get it wrong. They made Rarity pure white (fools) when she's an off-white colour. Celestia in the shops is OVERTLY pink. Her mane is the wrong colour as well.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Princess Luna was probably not an Element bearer since the Elements of Harmony were used against her.

Celestia and Luna both used the elements against Discord, so she has to be an Element bearer.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Celestia and Luna both used the elements against Discord, so she has to be an Element bearer.

Episode 1, Celestia clearly states that they both sealed Discord away using the Elements

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Episode 1, Celestia clearly states that they both sealed Discord away using the Elements

She specifically said that her and Luna once used the Elements of Harmony against Discord. On that note, alot of people believe the reason that Celestia and Luna aren't connected to the EOH anymore is because of what happened between them 1000 years ago.

By the way, I am also one of those people that supports the theory of Twilight being the next Princess of Equestria, and that being the reason that Celestia decided to be her mentor in the first place. And yes, I am aware that the scene where we learn that is a subtle X-Men reference. But think of it. After all, her Element comes in the form of a crown (as she clearly states in Episode 2 of Season 2).

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
She specifically said that her and Luna once used the Elements of Harmony against Discord. On that note, alot of people believe the reason that Celestia and Luna aren't connected to the EOH anymore is because of what happened between them 1000 years ago.

By the way, I am also one of those people that supports the theory of Twilight being the next Princess of Equestria, and that being the reason that Celestia decided to be her mentor in the first place. And yes, I am aware that the scene where we learn that is a subtle X-Men reference. But think of it. After all, her Element comes in the form of a crown (as she clearly states in Episode 2 of Season 2).

Looks like the final episode for FiM has been figured out. But seriously, does anypony think the entire series can even end any other way?

Status
Not open for further replies.