• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
I've seen every My Little Pony: Friendship is agic episode. May I please join the discussion? My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie.

Come on in!

Ah, but have you seen every episode in at least one of your favourite foreign languages? I've seen it in English (my first language), German (I learn it) and Dutch (amazing language <3)

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Hold on guys. I'm busy watching Winter Wrap Up on Youtube and using the snow button to make their efforts futile.

snow2u.png

Last edited:

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Ah, but have you seen every episode in at least one of your favourite foreign languages? I've seen it in English (my first language), German (I learn it) and Dutch (amazing language <3)

Wow. That is what I call committed. I'd Brohoof ya, if I saw ya.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
I'll just leave this here.

My Little Pony
I used to wonder what friendship could be
My Little Pony
Until I took an arrow in the knee

*flees*

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
You are looking at a major Brony here. I've seen almost all episodes online, but I just learned that I do have The Hub on my TV. I will record new episodes and watch them at my leisure.

Apple Jack is my favorite pony, mainly due to her Southern accent.

Astinus

^ rofl that's a good one! Do we get an episode this week? ): (I'm still confused with the timings.)
Yes we do. It's called Family Appreciation Day.

We're back on the regular new-episodes-a-week schedule again.

I can't wait for next week's episode, since it's written by my favorite MLP: FiM writer.

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
Wehey finally a new episode. Been waiting 2 weeks -_-" I must say Rarity and Derpy Hooves are my faves. Derpy is just so adorable :3

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Applejack's parents weren't referenced in this ep, and that makes me even more curious about what happened to them D:
Yay, Doctor Hooves cameo
So, according to Granny Smith's flashback:
  • Ponyville is only a few decades old, since the Apple Family founded it when Granny Smith was a filly.
  • Zap Apples originated in Everfree.
  • Timberwolves (as in, literally made of wood, from what I saw) live somewhere in the Everfree Forest.

There's also a bit of a "Mythology Gag" in this episode:
The Apple family founded Ponyville roughly three generations ago, making the Mane Six part of the fourth generation.

Last edited:

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Pyrax, how old do you think Granny Smith is? She's got be like 80+ years old. If in Horse years, a few decades is still quite a old.

Of course, I'm assuming that you were questioning Ponyville's age.

link please?

well post one when you can please. i dont get hub, and i missed the livestreams.

why cant scootaloo have an episode? applebloom is too whiny.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Wow. That is what I call committed. I'd Brohoof ya, if I saw ya.

Ahem, the songs are both fantastic and horrible at the same time xD

Not to mention I run an art thread on ponychan and wrote fanfiction. I think I'm definitely a brony. That or I haven't got a life.

But since I live in the UK, we don't have the Hub, but Boomerang now airs MLP so I'm recording the "premiere of My Little Pony" on it tomorrow for when I get home. WIN.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
lol Diamond Tiara is such a bitch pony. I loved this episode, and Apple Bloom is so cute, especially in the bunny outfit. Granny Smith <3

Still need more Pinkie Pie...

Status
Not open for further replies.