• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
lol Diamond Tiara is such a bitch pony. I loved this episode, and Apple Bloom is so cute, especially in the bunny outfit. Granny Smith <3

Still need more Pinkie Pie...

That is what I was thinking, but then I began thinking "why am I calling character on a kids show a *****?". XD

i will call her a mean biatch. she is like :/

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I liked the episode. The backstory of Ponyville and Granny Smith's antics were interesting and funny.

The bunny suit and bunny hood are just so cute! XD

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I personally can't say I enjoy Granny Smith all that much. The back story was good and probally the mane purpose for her to be the pony of the day but still I think they could foucus more on Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I love Granny Smith, and she had an awesome story to tell. So in a way I'm kind of glad she got her own episode. Though it would be nice if Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy got a bit of attention. I also think this weeks episode had a really good meaning behind it.

Generic User Name

Fluttershy and PP need an episode soon. I don't really care, cus Rainbow Dash got her episode, and that's good enough for me.

ccangelopearl1362

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: 100,000,000 Hits!

Well, if anyone can believe it, this actually happened earlier this week, right around Wednesday. Those page views can only confirm the reach that Twilight Sparkle and her friends and allies have managed to achieve worldwide, and even now, the website doesn’t show any signs of slowing down just yet. As it happens, I may be just as likely to wonder about some of the less visible characters, including Filthy Rich.:

Granny Smith: Well, howdy-doo there, Filthy Rich.
Filthy Rich: Hello, Mrs. Smith. Did I hear right that there’s a Zap Apple Harvest comin’ in a few days?
Granny: Four days, to be exact.
Filthy: Excellent news, and as usual, I get your first hundred years?
Granny: ‘Course, Filthy.
Filthy: Uh, I prefer Rich.

Huh. Filthy, or Mr. Rich, seems rather reasonable, at least compared to Diamond Tiara, which I think makes her usual mockery of Apple Bloom’s usual activities more worrisome. Which of the background characters do you all enjoy most, if I may be curious? (e.g.: Jet Set and Upper Crust, Zecora, Braeburn, Cheerilee)

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
One question stood out to me for this episode.

Why do foals need diapers? No other pony does.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
One question stood out to me for this episode.

Why do foals need diapers? No other pony does.

Probably the same reason baby humans do, they can't control those reflexes yet. Yeah, REAL ponies don't, but these are magic civilised ponies. =P

This episode looks very interesting. plus, it backs up my genetics theory - that pony races are recessive or dominant over others, and not necessarily the same as the parents. Plus, Pound and Pumpkin look so cute! ^_^

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Was it just me or was the Nurse Pony's design based on Princess Celestia?

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Fluttershy and PP need an episode soon. I don't really care, cus Rainbow Dash got her episode, and that's good enough for me.

>Pinkie needs an episode

Have you not been paying attention?

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I think he posted that before the recent episode, so yeah Pinkie Pie did need more air time. And she got it!! Even though her usual antics were a bit absent in this one. ):

not as much as scootaloo and derpy!

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
I think he posted that before the recent episode, so yeah Pinkie Pie did need more air time. And she got it!! Even though her usual antics were a bit absent in this one. ):

This episode was announced weeks ago. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.