• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
lol There are people on Ponychan and other sites complaining that she's actually named Derpy.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Okay, Derpy Hooves cracks me up...but that's it, I'm still not dragged in enough.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I liked the episode, but even though it's supposed to be an AJ episode, Derpy completely took the spotlight. Even without Derpy, it was also more of the Mane6 interacting with each other and working together to solve a problem episode. Just like those episodes back in season 1 like Dragonshy, Swarm of the Century, and Best Night Ever.

Poor AJ...

Anyone else think Derpy's voice was too deep.

She sounds like a person who has down syndrome, so yea.

Astinus

Anyone else think Derpy's voice was too deep.
That's because Tabita St. Germaine thought the character was a male. And as Ohshi's post slightly mentioned, there's a possibility the boy St. Germaine based the voice on was mentally/developmentally delayed.

I completely forgot about the new episode. I did like the last one for many reasons. Particularly the interactions between the Mane 6.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
lol Applejack at the end. "I didn't learn anything!!!" This was a good episode. Them Flim Flam brothers made Pinkie cry! And what was Fluttershy trying to cover up at the start?... lol!

Charoshi

Charmander is best
First episode I got to watch on it's release day :)

I really enjoyed this episode. The ending was great.

Also, did anyone get "Monorail" from The Simpsons vibes during Flim and Flam's song? Cause I totally got those.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Haha, just seen the episode. That song was awesome and so was Applejack.

"Dear Princess Celestia.

I didn't learn anything because I'm a smug so-and-so and I'll brag about how right I was all along. So there. Screw you.

Yours sincerely,
Appletroll."

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
What happened to the rest of the Apple Family? During the first episode there were like twenty of them.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
What happened to the rest of the Apple Family? During the first episode there were like twenty of them.

I'm pretty sure in the 4th episode of season 1, she said they were only visiting for a family reunion.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
In Equestria, minors(Applebloom) are allowed to help make Cider.

=O

kusari

Raptastic
In Equestria, minors(Applebloom) are allowed to help make Cider.

=O
That joke is bad and you should feel bad. I expect better from you, Rangeet.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I did it. I watched every episode so far. On Youtube. And rewatching them too.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
That joke is bad and you should feel bad. I expect better from you, Rangeet.

It's not a joke. It's a statement of fact. Applebloom is in no way an adult pony and she is allowed to help make cider.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Is it worth watching after the two first episode ? I thought they put almost all pf the content of a season of Sailor Moon in there and I don't know what else they can offer...

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Really ? I thought it was some sort of magical girl show but with ponies instead of girls...My mistake...

Status
Not open for further replies.