• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I officially want the Nostalgia Critic to review this show.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Seeing as this is a decade late of his cutoff date I don't think it's an option. Also no.
Stupid idiot! I'm so retarded at times, I forget to think!

Sigh…I hate embarrassing myself! Back to topic, I want someone similar or even part of his site to do so.

F***ng c***!

ccangelopearl1362

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day… any love potions made by the Cutie Mark Crusaders notwithstanding. The instant I realized what Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were planning – which would be the moment I saw the extended summary for this episode – I found myself caught somewhere between laughing myself silly and gulping in sheer fear for Ponyville. That feeling only shot higher once I saw how those three fillies got that particular idea.:

Apple Bloom: (kicking pebble aside) Do you think it just wasn’t romantic enough?
Scootaloo: Maybe it was too romantic.
Sweetie Belle: (sighing in dejection) Either way, we failed.
Apple Bloom: (sighing similarly) There’s gotta be something else we ca—
(Cutie Mark Crusaders crashing into Twilight Sparkle, who’s reading new, presumably romance-related book)
Twilight: Oh, my goodness. I didn’t even see you there. I’m so, so sorry.
Apple Bloom: Oh, it’s okay, Twilight. It was an accident.
Twilight: I’ve just been reading the most fascinating book about Hearts and Hooves Day. Did you know that this holiday got its start because of a love potion?
(Cutie Mark Crusaders getting new idea, then sliding under Twilight)
Sweetie Belle: Did you say “a love potion”?
Twilight: That’s right. It even has the recipe. (flipping to appropriate page)
Sweetie Belle: I don’t suppose we could borrow that book for a little while, do ya?
Twilight: Of course you can. (handing book to Cutie Mark Crusaders, then turning back to bag with Elements of Harmony book) I have another book here that I think you’ll— (looking down to see that Cutie Mark Crusaders have already run off)

If it helps, the “excessive speculation” that I wished to avoid with a show like this included romance-oriented scenarios, so I would be just fine if Big Macintosh and Cheerilee decided that they were better off either staying as good friends or hanging out more often as a couple. Speaking personally, I may have a few memories floating through my mind in the wake of these reflections, but perhaps that’ll be for another time. I’d call “Hearts and Hooves Day” a hilariously awkward, if not also vice-versa, episode rolling around mere days before Valentine’s Day.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Then hopefully someone with an open mind, who doesn't nitpick or ***** constantly. Oh wait. Are there even any?
Found a positive review and I agree with it, the show does have added hype and appeal, it just hasn't hooked me firm enough.
I have all right to put myself down.

Anyways, I'll say it one more time, what bugs me about this show is that it majority of its fans are male teenagers and that this majority is comparable to Naruto's fan base. Otherwise, I have no problem with it.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I quite enjoyed this episode. I think it had the best song so far. And Big Macintosh sure does have a weird voice. He should stick to saying Yup.

Stupid idiot! I'm so retarded at times, I forget to think!

Sigh…I hate embarrassing myself! Back to topic, I want someone similar or even part of his site to do so.

F***ng c***!

It is not that big of a mistake really, there could be a Bum Review of it. A little secret its the same guy *wink*. I would very much like to see such a video myself.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
It is not that big of a mistake really, there could be a Bum Review of it. A little secret its the same guy *wink*. I would very much like to see such a video myself.
Bum reviews movies, dope. I'm fine, Lava Buster's Let's Watch is enough to satisfy me. I must warn you that he shows clips of the show that he watched in his previous Let's Watch as a recap.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
The random appearance of a funeral and a pony that obtains pleasure by bathing in jelly makes me see this less of a little girl's show.

Anyways, I'll say it one more time, what bugs me about this show is that it majority of its fans are male teenagers and that this majority is comparable to Naruto's fan base. Otherwise, I have no problem with it.

It's a good show. Is that so wrong?

Jb

Tsun in the streets

What? This makes no sense at all. Naruto's fanbase is comparible to Sonic's or Smash Bros. Honestly, the MLP fanbase is the probably one of the most accepting out there.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
What? This makes no sense at all. Naruto's fanbase is comparible to Sonic's or Smash Bros. Honestly, the MLP fanbase is the probably one of the most accepting out there.

This I definitely agree with. Ponychan's community is unbelievably accepting. I'm not sure about Naruto's fanbase. At times, they're intolerable, but I guess we all are sometimes.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
=___=

Okay, bad example...Pokemon? I don't know, let me shut up!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Yeah I'd say the MLP fanbase is quite a bit different to any others out there, so there's not much of a point in trying to compare. Anyway, I've always wondered this, what is with the Electric Scootaloo part in the title of this thread? Is it just random or is there some meaning to it? Because I don't really remember Scootaloo ever being electric!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Yeah I'd say the MLP fanbase is quite a bit different to any others out there, so there's not much of a point in trying to compare. Anyway, I've always wondered this, what is with the Electric Scootaloo part in the title of this thread? Is it just random or is there some meaning to it? Because I don't really remember Scootaloo ever being electric!

Electric Scootaloo was a popular video or title on Ponychan or something when this thread was remade. I think someone said why in like the first 3 pages.

so sad :(
i have been to busy to see the 2 latest episodes. any chance of links from anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.