• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stop listening to Smile! smile! smile!.

That song song should be topping charts, not Justin Bieber or w/e else is atm.

I know right? After the newness of This Day Aria wore off, I still prefer Smile! over it. TDA is a beautiful song, but Smile! is just...more universal and timeless. <3

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I know right? After the newness of This Day Aria wore off, I still prefer Smile! over it. TDA is a beautiful song, but Smile! is just...more universal and timeless. <3

I'm more of a fan of "Find a Pet", it was funny, Shy and Dash were the perfect foils to one another, and Derpy in chicken coop.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Loving how this thread has died

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Loving how this thread has died

Everyone's hibernating until Season 3.

And for some reason, I'm starting to become obsessed with Ask (insert pony here) Tumblr blogs, esp. Ask Lyra.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Yeah, no new episodes=sadness.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
And I finally post besides the OP.

Anyways... I've mostly been hiding out at efchan since the /ef/ fiasco on ponychan.

What have you guys been up to?

Water Max

Has it been mentioned in this thread that the queen of the changeling's name is Queen Chrysalis? I think the Serebii.net update today about Pokémon Conquest is very interesting to users who read this thread because
The Pupa Nation is now known as Chrysalis

Last edited:

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I got bored today while I was out, so I decided to get a bit of paper and write down as many characters I could remember off the top of my head. Without outside guides, which means no TV, computer or books to help me. I challenge you all to beat my record of 102. Yes. I memorized 102 characters.

...Actually, make that 104. I remembered 2 more as I was writing this.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Hey look! Bronies! Nice to meet you all!

A movie would be cool. I'd like that.

I think that a movie would ruin the mood of the series. It just wouldn't work.

I think that a movie would ruin the mood of the series. It just wouldn't work.

Not necessarily. They already do 2-part episodes that fit in the series quite well. It's not that big of a stretch to extend that to three or four parts, which is the equivalent length of a movie. My only objection is that by doing it this way, they're taking episodes out of the normal season.

Funnier still when you realize you're joining that crowd of people.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
If they were to make a movie, I hope that the series would still be as top-quality as it is already. The reason I say this is because one of my favorite childhood series, Thomas the Tank Engine, is now a shadow of what it once was, and it can all be traced to the movie Thomas and the Magic Railroad. That was where things started to go downhill in quality. Up until that point, Thomas was incredible (I still watch the episodes I grew up with sometimes just for nostalgia). After Thomas and the Magic Railroad, it just wasn't the same. In fact, a few years after the movie came out, I stopped watching Thomas entirely just because the newer ones weren't that great.

However, in spite of this, there is ONE redeeming factor that should give all us bronies hope: Lauren Faust is at the wheel. Remember the Powerpuff Girls? That show was incredible! Even though when I was younger I wasn't a fan of girl shows, I still watched it because of how "cool" I thought it was (I still like Buttercup out of the whole bunch). As many of us know, Lauren Faust did a lot of the writing behind this show.

I say all this to point out that The Powerpuff Girls kept up amazing quality in both the show and the movie that was made several years ago all the way up until the final episode sometime in 2004.

Keep up hope, all you bronies! The best from FiM is yet to come!

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
some chick came into my work tonight to buy mlp toys

her face lit up when asked if she was a brony

StarlightPegasus

Live out Loud
I <3 this show. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.