• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I'm trying my best to keep myself sustained on ponies. I keep watching fan-made pony content on YouTube (gmod and sfm vids, various pony vids, Turnabout Storm, etc.) and reading fanfics. I'm doing all right, but I am eager for season 3 to start as much as we all are. It'll be nice to see what the mane 6 and others will be up to next.

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
I'm trying my best to keep myself sustained on ponies. I keep watching fan-made pony content on YouTube (gmod and sfm vids, various pony vids, Turnabout Storm, etc.) and reading fanfics. I'm doing all right, but I am eager for season 3 to start as much as we all are. It'll be nice to see what the mane 6 and others will be up to next.

May the friendship be with you brother... (or sister?!) =P

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I'm a bro (think about it; what girl has the name "overlordmewtwo?" If you know one, let me know). And believe me, it will be. /)

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
One thing I will miss about the show is watching it all in one go or at least not being forced to wait until next week for the next episode. I suppose the anticipation for another episode is a good thing however I dislike it when I watch an mediocre episode as I can help but feel that I waited a week for that and now I have to wait another week for another one. It's how I felt when I was watching Doctor Who and I really did not like it and it really affected my enjoyment of the show as I constantly kept hyping myself up.

I suppose it does make me impatient but it's the way that I work with these things.

Spacial

procrastination
A while ago I watched probably a whole season in one night/morning. Now theres nothing left to watch

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Yeah, it's so sad that, besides Luna Eclipsed, Princess Luna has only gotten a few really short showings in the whole series.

Luna could use some more screentime considering she's supposed to be Celestia's equal, but at least now we have a semi-reasonable explanation within the show why she doesn't show up that much, she's nocturnal and therefore doesn't interact with the Mane 6 as much since they're more active during the day.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Luna could use some more screentime considering she's supposed to be Celestia's equal, but at least now we have a semi-reasonable explanation within the show why she doesn't show up that much, she's nocturnal and therefore doesn't interact with the Mane 6 as much since they're more active during the day.

That does make sense. Too bad it has to be the case.

So she just sleeps in while the day goes on? Now I know why she didn't help in the Canterlot Wedding episodes.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Shame really as I'm sure there are plenty of reasons you could set an episode at night or at least have more night scenes in, in order to give Princess Luna more appearances.

matt0044

Shame really as I'm sure there are plenty of reasons you could set an episode at night or at least have more night scenes in, in order to give Princess Luna more appearances.

The royal slumber party idea sounds nice. Maybe some interaction between Celestia and Luna with Twilight and co. in the mix.

cmitch25

I've finally caught up and seen every episode. I can't until season 3 starts up. I wish I started watching this sooner. I had no idea what I was missing out on. This show is awesome!!

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
It really is an awesome show, what prompted you to start watching it?

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Well, I remember coming across the Cupcake song parody, Sandvich about a year ago, didn't knowing that it was from MLP FIM (now I understand what he meant by, "This did not just happen"). Anyways, I think I came across the first episode months later, and of course, I closed my door tight. But I kept getting more interested in how great a show it was as I kept watching.

And that's how I became a brony.

cmitch25

I was just curious about why everyone likes it so much and now I'm addicted. lol

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Twilight Sparkle is the best, yeah I said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.