• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
aww.

it's only going to be thirteen episodes? D:

matt0044

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ Yeah. It's going to be only 13 episodes, which in terms of other TV shows is actually normal for the length of seasons. For instance, one TV series that I've been watching across YouTube lately to kill time while I wait for season 3 of MLP: FiM is the Spider-Man animated series from the 1990's. I grew up with them as a kid, but I never saw all the episodes, so I've been watching them in sequence from start to finish. I noticed during the time I've watched this series is that all of the seasons end at about 13 or 14 episodes before the start of the next one.

While 13 episodes is a major drop in episode number from the first two seasons (26 episodes each), I have to hand it to Hasbro (and all other companies that make these sorts of cartoons): it can be hard to come up with ideas for the show without taking away from its beauty or being abrupt in any sort of way.

That, and I have reason to believe Hasbro is plotting something.

Last edited:

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Season 3 better be one hell of a season! It's my first time waiting for a new season since I became a brony between the air dates of Putting Your Hoof Down and It's About Time, so it's been a very long wait for me.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Since it is only 13 episodes, I suspect Hasbro has pretty heavy plot points coming up.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
^Yeah. I agree from I heard just around an hour ago.

I was watching SaberSpark's and PaleoSteno's Brony Breakdown show, and they said while they were ar BronyCon, they overheard Lauren Faust talking about a future episode.

They said something about Rainbow Dash and Whitetail Wood. And there's a colt who was raised by a family of Deer and he has some sticks attached to his head to make antlers.

....I have no idea....

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
They said something about Rainbow Dash and Whitetail Wood. And there's a colt who was raised by a family of Deer and he has some sticks attached to his head to make antlers.

....I have no idea....

Sounds really random and not very entertaining. And yeah, Season 3 better be pretty damn good with all the horse**** they've been pulling.

matt0044

Speaking of which, info on The Crystal Empire says that the Mane Six are sent there to protect it. But from what and who? Hope they give us a good surprise like with the Changelings. Seriously, who saw them coming?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
If it weren't for the online community, there probably wouldn't be a Season 2. They can't screw this up!

Actually, Season 2 was likely greenlighted before the brony movement even got started in the mainstream. But it's possible that there wouldn't have been a third season without bronies.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Sounds really random and not very entertaining. And yeah, Season 3 better be pretty damn good with all the horse**** they've been pulling.

I know. Doesn't sound the least bit entertaining unless Hasbro decides to go all Bambi on the show. For some reason it sounds like another Mare Do Well episode, and everyone should know that I could only watch that episode at least twice. One of the good aspects on the show is that it has a lot of adventure in it, a pony... or deer (a Peer or a Dony?) doesn't sound the least bit interesting. From what we've heard so far, the premier sounds exciting, though that Princess Skyla is still a mystery....

Speaking of which, info on The Crystal Empire says that the Mane Six are sent there to protect it. But from what and who? Hope they give us a good surprise like with the Changelings. Seriously, who saw them coming?

I hope so too. I'll be honest with everyone, instead of Chrysalis, I thought it would've been Discord in a wedding dress... *facehoof*

matt0044

I know. Doesn't sound the least bit entertaining unless Hasbro decides to go all Bambi on the show. For some reason it sounds like another Mare Do Well episode, and everyone should know that I could only watch that episode at least twice. One of the good aspects on the show is that it has a lot of adventure in it, a pony... or deer (a Peer or a Dony?) doesn't sound the least bit interesting. From what we've heard so far, the premier sounds exciting, though that Princess Skyla is still a mystery....

It doesn't sound interesting but it can be if the execution is just right. As a fanfic writer, I know that a lot of good stories can spawn from simple sounding premises. Maybe it won't be but... who knows?

I hope so too. I'll be honest with everyone, instead of Chrysalis, I thought it would've been Discord in a wedding dress... *facehoof*

Is it wrong that I totally want a fan art of that?

My response to the whole announception:

tumblr_m8gay3vcwG1r5wkkso1_500.png

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
From what we've heard so far, the premier sounds exciting, though that Princess Skyla is still a mystery....

Skyla has "Cadence and Shining Armor's daughter" written all over her.

II hope so too. I'll be honest with everyone, instead of Chrysalis, I thought it would've been Discord in a wedding dress... *facehoof*

Not gonna lie, that sounds really disturbing. It also sounds like something Discord would actually do.

matt0044

Not gonna lie, that sounds really disturbing. It also sounds like something Discord would actually do.

Throw in a "Bugs Bunny" kiss for SA and that's all, folks.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I'd like to see an episode done entirely in black-and-white as a tribute to late 20s-early 30s animation

Status
Not open for further replies.