• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccangelopearl1362

As odd as this might sound, I actually don’t mind knowing that the three ponies to whom I most often relate happen to be ones who could avoid the spotlight, so to speak, more often than, say, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Maybe it’s a reflection on their and my personalities, but at least the other bronies aren’t slowing down much.:

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: A Grey Muffin Related Pony Possibly on the Way?
Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Super Smash Ponies – Music and Gameplay

There’s a fan project enlisting Grey DeLisle, and even now, the title reminds me of the muffins my family happens to have. The lineups for Super Smash Ponies sound fast-paced already, and it’s only January 6 today. For my part, my reactions to this past weekend’s livestream ended up being instinctive, and I will look forward to these and other projects that I catch.

matt0044

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
As odd as this might sound, I actually don’t mind knowing that the three ponies to whom I most often relate happen to be ones who could avoid the spotlight, so to speak, more often than, say, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Maybe it’s a reflection on their and my personalities, but at least the other bronies aren’t slowing down much.:

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: A Grey Muffin Related Pony Possibly on the Way?
Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Super Smash Ponies – Music and Gameplay

There’s a fan project enlisting Grey DeLisle, and even now, the title reminds me of the muffins my family happens to have. The lineups for Super Smash Ponies sound fast-paced already, and it’s only January 6 today. For my part, my reactions to this past weekend’s livestream ended up being instinctive, and I will look forward to these and other projects that I catch.

That makes me beg to ask a question. When they come out, which are you more excited tp play; Super Smash Ponies or Fighting is Magic?

Jerda Foks

Ponyville Author
That makes me beg to ask a question. When they come out, which are you more excited tp play; Super Smash Ponies or Fighting is Magic?

I've personally always been a SSB fan, so that's the one I'm most excited to play. But all the work I've seen from Mane6 is just begging to be played. I'll probably end up playing SSP first, then see if I can get a hang on FiM.

MetalVictini

Winning!

Fighting is magic, definitely. I get a huge Guilty Gear/ Blazblue vibe from it (That and some of the music so far is amazing. Seriously, have you heard Rarity and Rainbow Dash's themes?), so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Fighting is magic, definitely. I get a huge Guilty Gear/ Blazblue vibe from it (That and some of the music so far is amazing. Seriously, have you heard Rarity and Rainbow Dash's themes?), so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Oh, the music is by far a stellar piece of art itself. Each one actually does well in reflecting the personality of each character, as well as give the atmosphere somewhat of a hype to it. The fighting system is beautiful and almost flawless (that's the reason for the long testing before release), and they work to give it a deep experience with many things to use. I can't help but think that this might get these guys a job in gaming design someday.

ccangelopearl1362

Hmm… If we’re thinking of familiarity, then in my case, I could gravitate toward Super Smash Bronies first before checking out Fighting is Magic, while freshness would probably mean the opposite. The only Street Fighter Sega Genesis game I recall having is that Special Champion Edition, but I guess it couldn’t be helped. I could wonder about some of the other bronies on Equestria Daily once this is out of the way.:

Equestria Daily: Calpain: 2013 Brony Herd Census Commences

The accompanying personality test felt very familiar to me, ever since I first happened across it in early 2012, and it ended up explaining quite a few things about my view of Twilight, Celestia, Fluttershy, and Pinkie. Speaking of which, as I told the other bronies, I’d find it quite notable that those four ponies happen to be the ones whom Discord is seen to antagonize more often than the others, such that Discord could be rather stunned to learn just how opposite my thought patterns and experiences could be to his. Maybe it’s more a matter of comprehensiveness or reassurance. I trust that the rest of you will have your own opinions about Discord and his activities.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I think SSP, mainly because I love SSB. (and CarbonMaestro, my favorite Youtuber, is doing some of the music for it) But it's still a tough choice. I'd much rather just get both :3

Well, they're both free (at least FiM, that is), so everyone gets to try them out.

matt0044

What is with a lot of Anti Bronies saying that Bronies have Autism as if to insinuate it as a form of mental retardation?

As one with Aspergers and high functioning even with it, no amount of face palms can express how much I LOATHE this.

WillieNelson

What is with a lot of Anti Bronies saying that Bronies have Autism as if to insinuate it as a form of mental retardation?

As one with Aspergers and high functioning even with it, no amount of face palms can express how much I LOATHE this.

As long as guys like something that doesn't fit the male gender stereotype, there are going to be people that don't understand it, so they make excuses in their head. (either that, or they're just trolls)

Jerda Foks

Ponyville Author

I think that they don't want to believe that there are normal people watching a show 'for little girls' (hate using that phrase, since it's not), and thus, to make themselves feel better, insist that only mentally retarded people are the ones that watch it.

matt0044

As long as guys like something that doesn't fit the male gender stereotype, there are going to be people that don't understand it, so they make excuses in their head. (either that, or they're just trolls)

Yeah, but sometimes I wish the internet came with dopeslaps for these kinds of dicks.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I have aspergers too as a matter of fact. I've been bullied for it before.

matt0044

I think "Element of Honesty" should've been "Trust" since you can trust Apple Jack as the link there shows.

ccangelopearl1362

[IMG139]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6933448192/hA5097AE6/[/IMG139]
Cheezburger: Confessions of a Non-Brony

At this point, I’m increasingly suspecting that the people most often going out of their way to verbally attack bronies are those who see this fourth generation of My Little Pony as a major game changer for masculinity, an event making everything they once believed utterly useless. For my part, I’d assess that my past support for Japan’s culture of cuteness, even since Hamtaro and Tenchi Muyo!’s presence on Toonami, made my decision to support these ponies much easier than it may have been for others. In any case, I don’t think there’ll be much doubt or trouble left, especially with Equestria Daily now past the halfway point between 299 and 300 million pageviews, last I checked. Turning my attention elsewhere, the beats on Everfree Radio appear to have become something of a weekly ritual to close off Saturday, something I wouldn’t have imagined with even the radio stations in my home city.

Pokénaut

FiM is obviously gonna be my choice, I feel SSP is gonna be pretty cheap and not as balanced etc. but that's just speculation for all I know it'll be much better than FiM, but who knows? Also I've been following FiM for a long time so I guess I'm loyal to their game.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
FiM is obviously gonna be my choice, I feel SSP is gonna be pretty cheap and not as balanced etc. but that's just speculation for all I know it'll be much better than FiM, but who knows? Also I've been following FiM for a long time so I guess I'm loyal to their game.

Oh, I'm loyal 100%. Even to the point of not downloading the leaked version (I did look for a link, but nothing came up). I can't help but think that they'll receive some notice from game companies, and maybe even get recruited for their talent. I hope they do, 'cause they deserve it for making a game like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.