• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
It's amazing that this show can get those big names to work on it. I think it really helps speak to the quality of the show.

I'm not surprised we are getting Weird Al though. Probably the only one random enough to be able to keep up with Pinkie.

Charoshi

Charmander is best

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Straight from the Hub network. Looks pretty real to me. :)

I personally am so stoked. Season 4 has been terrific so far and it just keeps on sounding good. I hope it gets even better! Shaping up to be the best season so far in my opinion! :D

Wait a minute, Cheese Sandwich is the name of a pony, isn't it?

*facehoof*

Anyway, that does sound pretty awesome. I wonder if Weird Al is helping Daniel Ingram write a song? That'd be awesome.

Also,

[SPOIL]
January 4 – “Rarity Takes Manehattan”: Rarity is thrilled to be heading to
Manehattan for an important fashion show and brings all of her friends along for
a high-class adventure in the city she loves. But when another designer ruins
Rarity’s chances at winning the competition, she discovers that the Devil wears
Pony-Rada.

Really guys? You just had to make that joke?[/SPOIL]

Charoshi

Charmander is best

Wait a minute, Cheese Sandwich is the name of a pony, isn't it?

*facehoof*

Anyway, that does sound pretty awesome. I wonder if Weird Al is helping Daniel Ingram write a song? That'd be awesome.

Also,

[SPOIL]

Really guys? You just had to make that joke?[/SPOIL]

That joke was pretty bad, but I laughed.

Also I read somewhere, probably EQD, that it was a musical episode, and that Daniel Ingram had collaborated with Weird Al for a song at least.

Personally, I really hope he parodies the opening in the credits.

My little sandwich, my little sandwich...

Or something like that. xD

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I really enjoyed that episode. I finally got around to watching it and damn was that one catchy tune. I'll be humming that at work all day. xD

Pinkie was top notch in this episode, and I liked the Applejack/Fluttershy pairing for this episode.

Dat ending though.... Wow.

I wonder if that will ever be brought up again in some overarching plot... or if they just like to mess with us. We'll find out later I guess. xD

Season 4 is just humming along. So much good stuff!

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Episode summary for "Three's a crowd" has been changed, the new one :
January 25 – “Three’s a Crowd”: Twilight is looking forward to some quality bonding time with Princess Cadance. But when a sick friend shows up needing Twilight’s attention, it looks like her plans for a peaceful visit with her sister-in-law will have to be put on hold.

I saw that... still sounds like a good episode.

Apparently we are still getting that Weird Al episode later though. I imagine the hub just goofed.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Loved the latest ep again ^.^ Flutterbat was awesome! Idk whether they'll come back to the bat thing with the ending, though (it could somehow tie into the key stuff?), or if it's just a fun thing, but it leaves a lot of possibilities to explore in fandom ^^ some lovely Fluttershy/Applejack friendship moments too - "I just want my friend back" and sacrificing her prize apple, aww <3 (Even though, tbh, I was siding with AJ from the start even though Fluttershy's my favourite - those apples are her livelihood! It's totally reasonable to get rid of the bats, if it can be done humanely...)

Episode summary for "Three's a crowd" has been changed, the new one :
January 25 – “Three’s a Crowd”: Twilight is looking forward to some quality bonding time with Princess Cadance. But when a sick friend shows up needing Twilight’s attention, it looks like her plans for a peaceful visit with her sister-in-law will have to be put on hold.

Ooh sounds good ^_^ yay for more Cadence! I honestly think this season, if it continues at this rate, will be my second favourite (after season 1, which was nearly flawless imo). I just need Rarity Takes Manehattan to be fabulous~

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I thought I wasn't going to like this episode because the teasers felt weak, but then I remembered it was a Rarity episode.

[spoil]So yeah. The Box is Rainbow Power.

I'm sort of conflicted about whether or not I like Twilight occasionally taking a backseat after she's been the main character for three seasons and her abusing her power. At times her doing nothing when she clearly could do something feels forced, like the cabbie scene. Even if she didn't want to go this cab is mine because do you know who I am? she could've teleported Rarity and the dresses there to ensure they were on time. It seemed more uncharacteristic to see her just give up.

I didn't like the song, but it was necessary to set the wheels (hardy-har-har) in motion for the plot. The reprise was much better. Also fanservice Wet Mane Rarity.

For people who missed it the play they wanted to see is based on Heidi of the Alps. Heidi is the 14th bestselling book of all time, so of course Rainbow Dash is a big fan.

Rarity still has the best breakdowns.

So the villain of the episode got off pretty much scoot free and did not learn her lesson. Sure she lost her assistant and the contest, but she still gets to pass off that special material Rarity made as her own. As a fabric talent can probably duplicate the fabric making millions. I'll take it.

I really liked Intern Pony. I thought Rarity was going to invite her to come work with her in Ponyville, but yeah Rarity dug herself into a hole like a minute before she arrived. Such a shame. One thing I wished the show did more often was show that the girls obviously had friends that were not each other or the Royal Family.

Spools Foreshadowing.[/spoil]

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I thought I wasn't going to like this episode because the teasers felt weak, but then I remembered it was a Rarity episode.

[spoil]So yeah. The Box is Rainbow Power.

I'm sort of conflicted about whether or not I like Twilight occasionally taking a backseat after she's been the main character for three seasons and her abusing her power. At times her doing nothing when she clearly could do something feels forced, like the cabbie scene. Even if she didn't want to go this cab is mine because do you know who I am? she could've teleported Rarity and the dresses there to ensure they were on time. It seemed more uncharacteristic to see her just give up.

I didn't like the song, but it was necessary to set the wheels (hardy-har-har) in motion for the plot. The reprise was much better. Also fanservice Wet Mane Rarity.

For people who missed it the play they wanted to see is based on Heidi of the Alps. Heidi is the 14th bestselling book of all time, so of course Rainbow Dash is a big fan.

Rarity still has the best breakdowns.

So the villain of the episode got off pretty much scoot free and did not learn her lesson. Sure she lost her assistant and the contest, but she still gets to pass off that special material Rarity made as her own. As a fabric talent can probably duplicate the fabric making millions. I'll take it.

I really liked Intern Pony. I thought Rarity was going to invite her to come work with her in Ponyville, but yeah Rarity dug herself into a hole like a minute before she arrived. Such a shame. One thing I wished the show did more often was show that the girls obviously had friends that were not each other or the Royal Family.

Spools Foreshadowing.[/spoil]

This never occurred to me while I was watching the episode, but could the spool itself be one of the keys? It'd be an interesting twist if the keys weren't actually keys, and the spool does look like it could fit one of the keyholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.