• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony: The New Elements (PG-13) [Sign-Ups]

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
My Little Pony: The New Elements

-RP Theme Song-

Loyalty, Laughter, Generosity, Honestly, Kindness, and Magic; these six elements make up the Elements of Harmony. Though powerful alone, the six elements don't show their true potential unless combined. When the six of them combine to become one, when a friendship is formed based upon their merits, the result is truly magical.

For sometime, Equestria has been at peace. After the return of defeat of Nightmare Moon and the redemption of Princess Luna, Discord's short reign of chaos, a changeling invasion, and the return of the Crystal Empire, things seemed to have finally settled down. The denizens of Equestria moved on with their lives as usual, the land having returned to a natural state of peace.

But a darkness loomed in the shadows. Its presence can be felt all across the land, though nopony can quite put a hoof on exactly what it is. Its the feeling of a dark omen brewing, a feeling that makes your hair stand on end. At first it was slow, something that few barely even noticed. But then, it gradually grew and festered, preying on those unaware of its dark presence. Ponies began to disappear, little by little. First, it was just a few ponies here and there on the outer reaches of the kingdom, but over time, it grew. The count began to rise and rise, until finally an entire village on the border of Equestria just...vanished. It was a ghost town, its residents vanishing without a trace as to where they went.

Worried about the missing ponies, Princess Celestia enlisted the aid of Twilight Sparkle and her five friends, known collectively as the Elements of Harmony. The six of them traveled off to the borders of Equestria in order to determine the cause of what is happening.

...But they never returned. At this point, Equestria was now fully aware of being in danger, even if they still did not yet know who, or what, was the cause of it. Magic barriers were set up, guards were put on full alert, curfews were set; Equestria was getting ready for what was to come, whatever it was.

Meanwhile, the Princesses were at a lost as to what to do. They felt helpless as many ponies, even the Elements of Harmony, disappeared, and they could do little about it. Desperate for a solution and running out of ideas, Celestia consulted the library of her castle for something, anything, that could protect the citizens of Equestria from this oncoming threat. For several days, Celestia searched, only stopping so Luna could take over at night, until eventually, she came across a peculiar book in the Starswirl the Bearded section of the library.

It was a book on the Elements. The book brought back memories of the ancient past, over a thousand years ago, when she and her sister first used the Elements of Harmony to defeat Discord. The Elements held great power; that's why Celestia was so confident in Twilight and her friends being able to handle this themselves. Though Celestia was confident (or at least was hopeful) that Twilight and her friends weren't harmed or worse, it was apparent by their disappearance that they had still failed. Whatever darkness loomed over Equestria, it was a powerful one indeed. Perhaps the power of six Elements weren't enough, she thought. But...what if there were more?

Passion, Honor, Humility, Empathy, Tolerance, and Unity; these are six merits that may appear in many of strong bonds. Though powerful alone, they cannot show their true power by themselves. Only through friendship will their potential be ultimately realized...

-----

The New Elements

Element of Passion - The bearer of this element is a pony who will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. He/She has big hopes and dreams, and there isn't anypony that will stop them from reaching them! This pony puts their all in what they love to do, no matter what. Once they start something, don't expect them to stop without finishing it! They also care deeply for their friends, and will do nearly anything to keep them as friends; after all, he/she had to pursue a friendship with them in the first place, so obviously their friends are something they're passionate about!

Element of Honor - Respectful and dignified, this element bearer never turns their back on their promises and morals. They have high integrity, and they very well plan on keeping it that way. They tend to be rather chivalrous, and are willing to make sacrifices for the greater good of others. In terms of their friends, don't expect the Element of Honor to ever turn their back on them. He/She would do nearly anything for those they're close to, as this bearer is likely to believe anyone close them is deserving of such privileges.

Element of Humility - This element bearer isn't perfect; far from it. He/She makes mistakes; probably lots of them in fact, but they're willing to accept those mistakes and themselves for who they are. Nopony's perfect, and this bearer knows this by heart. Still, every pony also has a good side, and the bearer knows that you have to embrace the good parts of yourself while accepting and correcting your own faults. The friends of this element's bearer are ponies they've come to accept, and in return, they have accepted him/her. Expect this bearer to be by your side supporting you if you have trouble accepting your mistakes.

Element of Empathy - Few ponies can understand feelings like the bearer of this element can. This bearer really cares about other ponies, and is good at telling their emotions. He/She is rather emotional them self, and is not afraid to show it. They have trouble feigning apathy, though this can be both be a good thing and a bad thing. There's nopony else this bearer cares about more than their friends and family, and thus will try to do what he/she thinks is best for them.

Element of Tolerance - This element's bearer is patient and methodical, though that doesn't necessarily mean they're going to sit idly let by and let their life past them by. Things take time, and this pony knows the virtue of waiting. They also are accepting of those who make a mistake, and tolerate those who can be mean or rude to them. They make decisions carefully, to be sure that what they're doing is the right thing to do. His/Her friends are close to them, and they know that they will stick by their side through thick and thin. Because of this, the bearer will likely forgive them if they wrong them, even if it was intentional.

Element of Unity - Similar to the Element of Magic, this element seems to be the lead element, and what it stands for isn't exactly clear. Still, the bearer is likely to be a natural leader, even if they don't know it yet.

-----

Playable Races

(The race's name has a link to either a wiki page about the race, or a page of a specific character of that race for reference.)

Earth Pony - A normal pony, Earth Ponies are stronger than Pegasi and has an affinity for nature.

Pegasus - A pony with wings, Pegasi can fly (obviously) and control the weather, and are also very agile.

Unicorn - A pony with a horn, Unicorns can use their horn to use various forms of magic. A Unicorn's magic is usually based on what their cutie mark is (for example, a Unicorn dentist would probably have spells that help with dentistry).

Crystal Pony - Though they look similar to Earth Ponies, they are different in that they have shiny gradient manes and tails, as well as polygonal irises. A Crystal Pony's body shines when they're happy. Crystal Ponies had disappeared for over a millennium, but have only recently come back with the return of the Crystal Empire.

Zebra - Similar to ponies, this race comes from a continent far away. They are close to nature, possibly even more so than Earth Ponies, and are masters at brewing potions.

Buffalo - This races on the plains of southern Equestria. They are extremely large compared to most races when they reach maturity, and are close to nature like Earth Ponies.

Griffon - Eagle/Lion hybrids from the Griffon Kingdom far to the east. Being a mix of two top predators, Griffons are rather powerful, and can also fly thanks to their wings.

Dragon - Mythical Reptilian creatures who live in the mountains. They are generally greedy by nature, and the adults are some of the strongest and largest creatures in the entire world. Note: Player characters can only be a teenage or baby Dragon. No exceptions.

Diamond Dog - A race of gem loving dogs who live in packs in the mountains. They are masters at digging and finding gems, and their size varies from being about the size of a pony to more than twice one's size.

Minotaur - Half bull, half pony creatures from lands unknown. They are well known for their strength, as well as their assertive behavior.

Other - If you have a different idea for a character, ask me about it. If its in the Creatues list on the Wiki but not on this list, keep in mind I probably didn't put it here for a reason. And before you ask, no, you cannot play as an Alicorn or a Draconequus.

-----

Rules and GM Notes

(Read these, please.)

-The RP is PG-13, but only just so. I want the RP to have a similar feel to the show itself, but still there probably will be more darker things and the like. Still, I'd like it if players regulated cursing and violence to make sure things don't get too graphic.

-No God modding, bunnying, etc. You guys should know this by now, right?

-No Mary Sues, please. No one is perfect. And on that note, no characters who are the same as a canon character. I don't want to see a character who basically has Fluttershy's personalty exactly, but isn't Fluttershy.

-No canon characters. I might allow an obscure background character or something, but that's it. If the character actually has an official name used in the show, then you probably can't play them.

-I will allow up to two Earth Ponies/Pegasi/Unicorns to be Element Bearers, and one of any other race.

-You can be a Supporting Character if you want, but keep in mind that the RP is revolving around the Element Bearers. You'll still have your shining moments of course, though. (Spike would be a good example of the role of a Supporting Character).

-If your character is a Supporting character, they need a reason for joining. Maybe they're related to or know one of the Element Bearers, or join up along the way. Either way, there needs to be reason why they're with the Element Bearers.

-Element Bearers don't yet know what their element is yet, nor does anyone else for that matter. Be sure to keep that in mind.

-I said this already, but please, no Alicorns or Draconequus. Don't ask "What if he was X" or "What if she could Y", I will say no, period.

-Keep in mind I have neither watched Equestria Girls or read the comics, so I'm only going off the show here.

-Please, please, please be active, especially if you're an Element Bearer. Inactivity is the number one killer of RPs. If you're going to be gone for some time, be sure to let me know.

-This is an official map of Equestira. I will be using this map for where locations are in the RP; if you want to know where someplace is, use this for reference. That being said though, I will probably be making my own locations as well.

-----

Sign-Up

Name: (Your name, duh. Be sure your name is appropriate for your race.)
Gender: (Male or Female. Since there aren't any Robot Ponies, you probably won't be Genderless.)
Age: (Your age. All races are assumed to mature and age at the same rate as Humans. Dragons must be under the age of 18.)
Race: (Your race. Remember, only two of the three main pony races can be an Element Bearer, one of any other race.)
Quote: (A quote that represents your character.)
Theme Song: (What song do you think represents your character?)

Element: (The element your character represents. If you're a Supporting Character, either leave this out or put N/A.)

Description: (What your character looks like. If a pony, don't forget to include their cutie mark. Feel free to use a picture for reference, but I expect a written out description as well. One descriptive paragraph minimum.)

Personality: (This is a very important part for the Element Bearers, as their personality has to match their element. Not exactly, mind you, but it needs to be close. You're the one out of all of the citizens of Equestria to represent this specific element, so obviously it represents you fairly well. Two descriptive paragraphs minimum.)

History: (Your character's history. Be sure to include how your character got their cutie mark, if they're a pony. If a Crystal Pony, keep the events of the Return of the Crystal Empire two-parter in mind.)

Skills: (Any particular skills or magic (if a unicorn) your character has. These may be skills most or all members of their race have, or ones specific to that individual.)

Other: (If you have any miscellaneous info to add, put it here.)

-----

Accepted Characters

Reserves are only really necessary for Element Bearers, but feel free to post that you're interested if you want to make a Supporting Character.

Element of Unity: Skyfall, Unicorn - SoulMuse

Element of Passion: Blaze Racer, Pegasus - Billy Mays

Element of Honor: Skipper, Earth Pony - Beirut

Element of Humility: Feather Stormm, Pegasus - TheSketchQueen

Element of Empathy: Happy Golucky, Earth Pony - Monster Guy

Element of Tolerance: Lektra Bolt, Unicorn - bronislav84

~~~

Supporting Characters:

Sleepy Cumulus, Pegasus - Slipomatic
Lore Specter, Earth Pony - Ysavvryl
Comet Starlight, Unicorn - Cometstarlight
Kirin Bolt, Unicorn - Delta Hunter

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'll reserve the Element of Empathy. He'll be a Unicorn.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
@Monster Guy - You're reserved. Anyway, here's my character:

Name: Blaze Racer
Race: Pegasus
Quote: "You can do anythin' if ya try hard enough; those are the words I live by!"
Theme Song: Sonic Adventure - It Doesn't Matter

Element: Passion

Description:
64b0e5cd-ce06-4455-bd20-e444c687cc0b_zpsc2279355.jpg

Blaze has a tall but lean physique, more built to be agile than strong. His coat is amber colored, with a red and yellow mane/tail. His left eye is bright red, however his right eye is more grey with a red tint as Blaze is actually blind in that eye. Sometimes, Blaze will wear a black eyepatch to cover his blind eye. He also will wear goggles when flying. Blaze has a cutie mark that is a three pronged fire, that is yellow in the middle, red on the outside, and orange in between.

Personality: Blaze is an optimistic pony, but can also be cocky, arrogant, and stubborn. He's a nearly unstoppable force, who isn't going to let anypony get in his way. Blaze gets tired of sitting one place and doing nothing, he prefers to always be doing something and can very impatient. He's also nearly fearless, and will rarely back down from a challenge. Blaze has dreams of being a Wonderbolt one day, and there's no way he'd let anypony stop him from doing so. Blaze cares a lot about his friends, though he likes to create rivalries with them for the sake of making the two of them push harder to reach their goals.

Being blind in one eye and having two Wonderbolts as parents can lead to having a lot of stress. In Blaze's case, it makes him want to prove his worth whenever possible. He's extremely competitive and if challenged will always try to prove his superiority. There is one thing Blaze is fairly self-conscious about: his blind eye. Usually he'll try to avoid talking about them and if he feels its necessary will try to hide them.

History: Before Blaze Racer was born, both of his parent were Wonderbolts and were two of the most famous ponies in Equestria. His mother was the captain of the Wonderbolts, while his father was her main wingpony. It was through the Wonderbolts that they met each other, and after becoming a couple became the best duo fliers in Equestria.

This all changed however when Blaze's mother found out she was pregnant. The two Pegasi quit the Wonderbolts, and within months fell into obscurity. When Blaze was actually born however, he was born too earlier than he should've and there were complications. A consequence of this was that Blaze was born only being to see with one eye.

As he grew up, most of the other fillies and colts made fun of him and called him names, the most common being "One Eye". Blaze responded to them by challenging them and trying to prove that he was better than then regardless. Even though his parents were fairly relaxed and never put too much pressure on him, Blaze knew of their past as being Wonderbolts and was always doing the best he could to follow in their footsteps.

Blaze first earned his cutie mark in flight school, in a bet with a bully that picked on him. He was supposed to fly to the other side of Cloudsdale and back within a certain time limit. As he flew back though, a few friends of the bully had set up some fireworks to go off and explode in Blaze's face as he flew through them. Everything happened as it was supposed to, and the fireworks went off just as Blaze flew past them. As the sky was lit up by their light however, the bully could see Blaze flying straight through it, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. At first Blaze thought he was on fire, but as he landed he inspected his flank and he knew why the trail was there; he had a cutie mark in the form of a blazing fire.

After graduating flight school and later junior speedsters, Blaze moved to Canterlot. After earning his cutie mark he discovered he had an affinity for fireworks as well, and began to make and sell them for a living. Currently, Blaze lives in a small apartment in Canterlot.

Skills: Blaze Racer is fast, though not as fast as Pegasi like Rainbow Dash or Fleetfoot. However, Blaze has excellent control while in the air and is good at turning and performing maneuvers. His signature trick is to use his fire trail to write his name in the sky.

He's also a master at making fireworks. He can make them in all shapes in sizes, but he prefers having several small ones of different colors than to have a few big ones.

Other: Blaze Racer leaves behind a trail of fire when he flies fast, similar to Rainbow Dash's rainbow trail.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
[SUB][/SUB]Reserve me please. I like Passion, but you took that. Hmm. It's between Tolerance and Humility for me.

Also, how are you on custom races?

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hrm.....hrm.....hrm....

Can I reserve for....crap this is hard to decide.....Unity(As a Unicorn I suppose) I guess?

Might make a supporting character as well.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
[SUB][/SUB]Reserve me please. I like Passion, but you took that. Hmm. It's between Tolerance and Humility for me.

Also, how are you on custom races?

Sorry about that, I thought I'd be different and let someone else get the "leader" role. Well I'll reserve you for both, but if someone asks for one of them I'll put you down as having the other one.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to answer your question. I'm kind of...iffy on that, but send me any ideas if you have them.

@SoulMuse - Unity, Unicorn. Got it.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Ok I've settled on Tolerance.

Delta had this fun custom race. You guys should talk. He can explain it better.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
@bronislav84 - Got you for Tolerance.

@SketchQueen - Yep, Humility is all yours.

Well that just leaves Honor; Delta hasn't posted yet, but I have a feeling Honor is probably the element he would've chosen regardless of his choices. :p

Sketchie

literally some guy
This is just a WIP so I remember the basics of the character... It's very incomplete, sorry. asdffghjklnheu How does one describe a pony, exactly?

Name: Feather Stormm
Race: Pegasus
Quote: "Nopony's perfect. Not even me. But there's good in everypony!"
Theme Song: Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk

Element: Humility

Description:
Robin2_zps834abd37.png
Feather's shape looks like that of a tall filly. She still has a youthful face, with big, bright purple eyes and freckles clustering under them. Her fur is a dark gray, and very soft, almost feathery. She does have wings, but tends to keep them folded up beside her. Her mane is a dark indigo, with some violet highlights, and she keeps the back braided and lets the front fly wild in her face. Her tail tend to do the same thing, as she doesn't braid it. Her cutie mark is a black cloud, with a thunderbolt going through it.

Personality: When you first meet her, Feather tends to be very shy and reserved. She doesn't talk much in the presence of unfamiliar people, and tends to just fade out into the background unless she's asked a question. She's easily startled. Despite this, Feather makes friends and trusts friends quickly. If she deems someone is a good pony, she'll make them her friend. When she's with her friends, Feather is still somewhat quiet, but happy to pitch into the conversation and laugh. She can get overly excited about things, but she'll usually stop right away, and be embarrassed by it. Feather is very kind, and wouldn't even think of hurting someone, even if they hurt her.

Feather is very clumsy. She's very good at crashing, and she and gravity don't seem to get along. She also drops things. Feather is afraid of heights, and would rather fly close to the ground/clouds. She also cries a lot, and is hurt very easily. Although she has many faults, she accepts them instead of deny them, and she is always trying to perfect herself. She's very loyal to her friends, and if somepony makes a mistake, she'll be by their side to pick up the mess. She also loves birds and butterflies.

History: Feather was born to Thunder and Rain Stormm, a happy couple living in Cloudsdale. Feather had a hard time getting (and staying) up on her feet for a while, but she was eventually able to stabilize herself. Wings were another story. Feather was afraid of falling, that she never even tried to fly, keeping all four hooves on the ground. When she started school, she was the only pegasus who could not fly. Her teacher and her parents tried to work with her, and eventually were able to get Feather off the ground, but unlike many of the other pegasi, she would not fly very high. Due to her shy nature, she didn't have many friends, and certainly didn't have anyone to hang out with. It also didn't help that she was very clumsy, and was bullied because of her fear of heights. But eventually, she found her group of friends- a couple other pegasi who were just as shy as she was. The three ponies bloomed when they were together, and became almost as talkative as other pegasi, but never really towards others.

Feather's life went on. She flew through school, though the bullies never gave up a chance to make fun of her. She was the only one who still had a blank flank when she was twelve. Eventually, around the time she was 14, Feather had had it. One night, Feather decided to run away from Cloudsdale. It was dark, and stormy, and she thought it could be the perfect cover. So, she gathered her courage, and flew off. But it didn't last long. A mile or so past Cloudsdale, Feather looked down. And down she went. She was so paralyzed by fear that she couldn't move her wings. The rain had picked up, and the huge thunder and lightning didn't help. But as she fell, a few thoughts crept into her mind. What about your parents, your friends? They forgave you of your shortcomings, and you promised you would try to overcome them. Would you really give up now? With determination, she started to fly again. She flew up, dashing through the fierce rainstorm, heading towards Cloudsdale and above the clouds. As she reached Cloudsdale, she saw her parents and friends looking for her. Overjoyed to see them, she flew even faster. Suddenly, there was a huge flash of light, and deafening thunder - and out came Feather in a magnificent fashion, lightning dancing around her. And on her flank, a thunderbolt slashing a thundercloud. As her schooling continued, the bullying came to a stop. She learned how to make and manipulate rainclouds, and became very good at it. Currently, she is in her last year of Weather School, and she and her two best friends are living in an apartment in Cloudsdale.

Skills: While Feather isn't the fastest pegasi, she's very agile (as long as she puts her mind to it - if she doesn't focus, then it results in a crash.). Feather is also very good at making clouds, especially rainclouds and lightning.

Other: Feather has a pet hummingbird named Delilah.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
I'd like to have Honor, but is someone already made a grab, I'll take a supporting class. As for my custom class, it would be Narga. I think you remember her Billy Mays.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
@Delta - Yep, you're reserved for Honor. I was worried at how fast spots were being taken up that you wouldn't even get a spot Delta. XD

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I'd like to give this a try with a support character. Certainly sounds interesting.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
This is functionally done. Missing a theme song and Quote, but I have to go, so i'll find those tomorrow.

Name: Skyfall
Race: Unicorn
Quote: (A quote that represents your character.)
Theme Song: (What song do you think represents your character?)

Element: Unity

Description: A single look at Skyfall is enough to know he is a career soldier. Trained to run for hours on end in heavy armor, Skyfall’s physique is muscular, but not overly so. His coat is a deep purple, almost black, and blends into darkness well. His eyes are a shade of grey that strongly resembles storm clouds. His mane is a lighter shade of blue, with a streak of silver down the middle. Skyfall’s Cutie Mark is a book with a sword stuck through the middle of it. He normally can be found wearing the armor plate of the Equestrian Army, which is similar to the gold ceremonial armor of the Royal Guard, but colored in non reflective grey instead. Over this, he often wears a grey “wizards” robe, denoting that he is a mage.

Personality: Skyfall is very calm and collected, and always able to see all sides of an issue. A pony of few words, Skyfall isn’t inclined to give longwinded speeches, instead believing that less is more where words are concerned. He rarely, if ever raises his voice, even when angered. SKyfall also projects an aura of confidence, something that privately he could do without. Fairly introverted for his command position Skyfall enjoys reading, and learning new things, mostly about magic and other species. He can sit and read for hours on end just as easily as he can spend his time with his troops sparing. Of course, if he had his way, he would never have achieved his command spot, as Skyfall doesn’t feel that he is a good leader, at all, never mind living up to the opinions others have of him.

Outside of his uniform, Skyfall tends to spend his time either walking about the city, conversing various non pony citizens, or reading, although he also finds cooking relaxing. He has a small circle of friends that he can often be found with, and seems very at ease with.

History: Skyfall was born in Baltimare. His father was a career soldier in the Equestrian Army, and his mother a nurse. Because of the demanding nature of both his parents jobs, Skyfall ended up learning to be self reliant at an early age. However, both his parents did their level best to be there for him when they could. In school, he tended to live on the sidelines, trying to avoid too much interaction with his peers, at least at first. As he got older, Skyfall started to interact with those in his age group more, although he maintained his distance.

Skyfall took his time earning his Cutie Mark. In fact, when he joined the Army at the age of eighteen, he still didn’t have his, which was a private source of great consternation for him. However during his first week of Boot Camp, during a test to determine his magical skill, which had Skyfall engage in a magical duel with another recruit, Skyfall managed to synthesize a gravity manipulation spell from nothing but theoretical knowledge. This spell knocked him out cold as a result, but he was immediately fast tracked for combat magic training.

Over the next six years, Skyfall worked his way up the ranks of the Army, having recently achieved the rank of Captain, with the added distinction of being a combat mage.

Skills: Skyfall has devoted most of his magical study to affecting gravity. He also knows some other combat magic, (casting fireballs, lightining, etc, nothing to big) and basic first aid. He also has basic weapons skills, and hand-to-hand(hoof-to-hoof?) combat knowledge

Other: He doesn’t particularly like his position as Captain, but is respected by his soldiers.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Name: Happy Golucky
Race: Earth Pony
Quote: "Here, have some cake. When I feel down, something sweet always makes me feel much better!"
Theme Song: Smile Smile Smile This song fits him too. :/

Element: Empathy

Description: Happy Golucky has a tall athletic physique, and as expected of an Earth Pony, is quite strong. He has a Crimson colored coat that is smooth and soft to the touch. His mane is messy and fairly short, with the bangs only reaching to his eyebrows, and the back part reaching to the beginning of his neck. Both his mane, and his medium length tail are black. His eyes are big and round. Their color being a light shade of blue, and they have a sparkle which conveys his cheery nature. His face has a youthful look to it, which is helped by the constant smile he always seems to have. His cutie mark is a picture of a slice of chocolate cake with pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles. The cake is made up of three layers, each are different shades chocolate brown. The mark represents his baking skill, but it could also represent his sweet personality.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3320/vw.png (Can't find a Cutie mark I like...)

Personality: As his name would suggest, Happy is a bright, cheerful pony, with an optimistic view on life. He can often be found with a smile on his face, even when things look bleak. He can't stand to see another pony sad, so he tries his best to help them out however he can. He believes there is some good in everypony, and for that, he is very trusting of others. A genuine nice pony, he is always willing to help somepony in need. Often putting the needs of others ahead of his own. Sometimes though, he can be too nice, to the point of gullibility, and people often take advantage of him for it. Happy is very outgoing and social. He likes meeting new ponies, and making new friends. He is not afraid to strike up a conversation with a random stranger. Being used to having to watch over his little sisters, he's become accustomed to taking care of people. He is loyal, empathetic, and very protective of those he cares about, making him a good friend to have.

Happy is very energetic, some would say hyperactive even. So much so, that it is very difficult for him to sit still and concentrate on one thing for long periods of time. Because of this, he likes to actually do stuff, instead of sitting there reading about it. While he is able to think quick on his hooves during intense situations. he often acts impulsively, and jumps to conclusions without thinking first. Happy is the type of stallion who wears his heart on his sleeve, His feelings are there for everyone to see, and he's pretty easy to read. For example he cries openly when something upsets him, and he is affectionate towards close friends. Due to his cheerful nature, it is usually difficult to anger him. Happy is the type that wears a happy mask to hide his pain, not wanting to burden others with his problems. When something annoys him, he tends to keep it to himself, so when things become too much, he has really bad angry outbursts where he just lashes out at the appropriate target. That said, Happy isn't one to hold grudges for very long, and is very quick to forgive people.

Happy has an affinity for cute things, as well as other things most would consider fillyish, and he is not ashamed about it at all. He has a good sense of humor about the whole thing, however, he does get defensive if someone makes fun of him for it. He's had bad experiences with bullies as a colt, and he fears having to experience that again. He also likes fantasy and fairy tales, and he developed most of his idealistic beliefs from them. He can also cook well, due to having to make dinner for the family when his mom was working. He particularly enjoys making and eating sweets and desserts. Though, he tries to keep it in moderation.

History: Happy was born Manehattan. He was the oldest of three siblings, and the only male among the three. His parents' relationship became strained after his father lost his job shortly after the youngest daughter was born, and the family started experiencing financial troubles. It was not helped his father turning to Cider to drown his sorrows, which worried the rest of the family. He and his wife often argued loudly during the night. While things never escalated to physical violence, but the yelling still made the three foals uncomfortable. Despite the drama, Happy tried to put on a brave face, and hoped things would work out in the end. Eventually, his mother got a promotion at her job that made up for the loss of income, but by then, the damage was done, and his father filed for divorce.

Happy currently lives with his mom, and his younger sisters. He is much closer to his mother than with his father. They were not wealthy, but they weren't poor either. Being a single parent, his mom often had to work long hours, leaving Happy responsible for looking after his sisters, and taking care of household things while she worked. Unlike a lot of other Colts though, Happy didn't really mind this, and actually enjoyed doing it. As a result of this, he became accustomed to taking care of people. He also learned a lot of domestic skills, and became very good at cooking. He earned his Cutie Mark when he baked an elaborate cake for his sister's birthday party all by himself. All the guests loved it, and Happy loved making it as much as he did eating it.

He was a rather scrawny colt, and he was often picked on by bullies who thought he was weaker than them. It did not help that he was a sensitive foal, and he had a taste for things that are usually considered fillyish by others. He would come home with bruises on a regular basis. His father did not help matters by suggesting that living in a house full of Mares was turning him into one. While all the bullying upset him, he kept up a cherful demeanor in front of others, not wanting to burden others with his problems. He believed that if he thinks positively, things would get better.

Around the time Happy started growing into a stallion, things started to change. His mother announced that her business was transferring her to their new branch in Ponyville, and that the family would be moving there. His situation began to improve when he started High School. Deciding that he no longer wanted to be a wimp, and a constant bullying victim, he started working out and getting into sports, which resulted in him putting on a little muscle, and making new friends. Due to his social personality and the fact that he regularly brought in desserts to share with his fellow ponies, he quickly became quite popular on campus. Particularly with other mares. He also maintained good grades. Things were actually starting to look up. Despite how well things were going, he didn't let it get to his head. He still remained the same sensitive foal he always was on the inside.

After he finished school, Happy tried to figure out what to do with his life. Then he heard the Cakes were looking for a temporary assistant until Pinkie Pie comes back. He applied for that job, and thanks to his baking skills, he was hired on the spot. While he loves working at The Sugarcube Corner, he knows Pinkie Pie is the one that truely holds this job, and would happily give it back to her when she returns.

Skills:

Athleticism: As expected of an Earth pony, Happy Golucky is quite strong. It's most apparent when he tries to hug you, and almost squeezes the life out of you. He's also fast and nimble on the ground, being able to gallop quickly, and jump high. He's not a master in hoof-to-hoof combat, but If he ever had to fight someone, he could handle himself well.

Cooking: Happy's talent is cooking. He can whip up all kinds of delicious sweets and pastries, which he often does to cheer people up. He can also cook foods that aren't desserts, but those are his favorites.

Last edited:

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
If I can, I'd like to do a supporting character

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I asked for Honor before Delta but I suppose I got skipped. :/
I'll just do a supporting character then.

*sigh* Dang it, I didn't even see that. Do you mind if Delta gets the spot? He's been in almost all of my previous RPs, and I'd feel really bad if he didn't get one. I wish I could add more elements, but the number needs to stay at six (I want it to be the same number as the original elements), and I don't have any more ideas for elements. >.>