• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony: The New Elements (PG-13) [Sign-Ups]

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
So we're all waiting on Sketch? Has she been busy lately, or writer's blocked?

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Seriously been hyperventilating waiting for this to start. Somebody well versed in it feel like doing a TV Tropes for the characters and/or the RP itself while we wait for Sketch?

Also Billy, do you think we need a discussion thread for this?

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Seriously been hyperventilating waiting for this to start. Somebody well versed in it feel like doing a TV Tropes for the characters and/or the RP itself while we wait for Sketch?

Also Billy, do you think we need a discussion thread for this?

Since Jean isn't here, I doubt it. :p

And I was planning on making a Discussion Thread once the RP starts, which shooould be today. Hopefully.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Mon if you're confident in it my personal opinion is that would be awesome.

Billy remember you need mod approval to start the thread, which takes a bit since mods have lives. So probably won't be able to start the discussion thread same day.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
That's good to hear. Take your time though, work on it to make it good.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, it sucks is done! Feather Stormm is finally done!

About time Right, Stormm is Accepted. Gonna start the RP today or tomorrow. Keep in mind though that I've been feeling sick as of late so it may come a little late. >.>

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
Name: Shooting Star (Nickname: Star)

Race: Pegasus

Quote: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it!"

Theme Song: Animal I have become

Description: She is a loyal Pegasus, very much like Rainbow Dash. She is Rainbow Dash's little sister. She wasn't born long after Rainbow Dash. Sky is fast, but not as fast as Rainbow Dash. Her best friend is Scootaloo, being her mentor and teaching her how to fly, as she is also dedicated to her own flying abilities. She has always had a wing bigger than the other, causing her to lose momentum while she is flying. It makes her crash, which to her, is "TOTALLY WEAK!" She hates being humiliated and she hates ponies who pretend to be somepony they are not. She uses Karma a lot of the time, tricking ponies, as she loves pranks and sarcasm. She learns from the best: Pinkie Pie. She doesn't like Twilight Sparkle, because she doesn't like her magic. Magic has always scared her for some reason and now that she is PRINCESS Twilight Sparkle, she thinks that she boasts too much about herself being a queen.

Personality: She is actually quite shy, but can become very confident when she wants to be. She doesn't like being underestimated, as she is a very loyal Pony that is very strong. She doesn't like to perform. She likes to be rather shy, actually, she likes the feeling of being relaxed. She likes the feeling of the breeze as she flies through the air. She is a wing master, just like every other Pegasi. She loves being solitary, as she is quite a quiet pony and feels content when she is alone. She doesn't understand the meaning of "magic"... in fact, she just believes that magic is GOOD luck or coincidence. She hates fashion, as she is VERY MUCH a tom boy. She likes to believe that stars are souls of famous ponies... that need to be worshipped... she does, however, worship her bigger sister, Rainbow Dash. She is maybe a little bit famous for winning the "best fliers" festival. The north star symbalises her families close bond, no matter how far away her mother may be.

History: When she was just born, doctors discovered that one of her wings was bigger than the other, despite her being so tiny. At first, they came to the conclusion of cancer inside the wing, so they performed a special surgery to find a mysterious growth, but they couldn't remove it, as it would kill her. They would clip one of her wings arteries, causing her to be downed for the rest of her life!

She had a little embarrassment when Twilight Sparkle performed her transportation spell. It was her show and tell and she was going to show her pet Bat to the class. She was then transported above Apple Bloom's batch of snap apple jam that was sitting in the middle of the room so she could show it... her Bat; Rubin, then ate the Jam off her face and Star's hair looked like it got stuck in a cotton candy machine.

She already got bullied a lot, so then Sweetie Belle showed her the other side of the bad... which is why her cutie mark glows like a star when she thinks of the bright side. Her cutie mark is a shooting star. (Something you might expect from a pony called Shooting Star)

Skills: She is a very good flier, just like her big sister, Rainbow Dash; the only pony capable of creating the sonic Rainboom. Shooting Star creates a ray of light when she flies. The ray of light shines like the moonlight in the night. It sparkles just like the stars and usually stays for a matter of twenty seconds. She is the only pony capable of creating the star-light path.

She also has a talent for Music, she is somewhat, an impressive piano player. She likes to play pranks on Pinkie Pie, to prove that she is better at pranks. A bet that they decided should be a thing for them two to carry on. They usually meet up at sugar cube corner at the end of the day and smash pies in each others faces, to show no hard feelings. Logic, for Pinkie Pie.

Other: She doesn't have anything major that should be paid attention to apart from the star-light path. She also whistles like the breeze... only Ariel animals can hear it from five miles away.

On another totally unrelated note - When will the game begin?

[Tell me if this sign up is okay.]

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
[Tell me if this sign up is okay.]

...I can think of a few problems.

-Being related to one of the main character is a big no no. Now, I guess technically didn't say that in the rules, I guess I assumed it went without saying.

-How would she not know what magic is? Magic is everywhere in Equestria. No offense, but she'd have to either be mentally challenged or be living under a rock her entire life to not know what magic is.

-Your character is too much like Rainbow Dash. I mean, it just seems like that if you did join the RP Star would basically just be Rainbow Dash, do what Rainbow Dash does, etc. This, in fact, is in the rules:
-No Mary Sues, please. No one is perfect. And on that note, no characters who are the same as a canon character. I don't want to see a character who basically has Fluttershy's personalty exactly, but isn't Fluttershy.

-Your history is short, and makes no sense. You mention and reference things that I wouldn't know about or bring stuff up without explaining it. Like when you said she had cancer in her wing (I doubt that's even possible btw), then didn't bring it up again, never explaining how that issue was resolved. Also, based on you mentioning several characters in Ponyville it sounds like Star lived there her whole life, but we know Rainbow Dash was originally from Cloudsdale; If Star is her sister, why does Star seem like she was born and raised in Ponyville instead?

-Your character seems to know many main characters pretty well, without much explanation. You could argue its because she is Dash's sister, but I already stated that I'm not ok with her being Dash's sister.

-If you had actually payed attention when you looked into joining, you would've known that the RP already started.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to Reject your character. There are simply too many problems to fix for you to make some changes and fix it. Besides, as I said the RP already started, and its a bit too late for anyone else to join by this point.