• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where you can discuss My Little Pony.

My favourate pony is Pinkie pie, I also really like Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash. I really enjoy the show.

Who is your favourate Pony?

The Mega Champion

None of them.

Because the show is a Dumpster Fire now.

Even after taking the time to kind of take a 'break' and think about it. I don't feel any differently then I do before.

So I'll be quitting this Dumpster Fire and toxic fandom once and for all.

Consider me an anti-brony now.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of them.

Because the show is a Dumpster Fire now.

Even after taking the time to kind of take a 'break' and think about it. I don't feel any differently then I do before.

So I'll be quitting this Dumpster Fire and toxic fandom once and for all.

Consider me an anti-brony now.

Anyone who chooses to stay around what has clearly become a Dumpster Fire and continues to watch has absolutely no common sense in any way whatsoever.

/thread

You were told not to bring that topic up again. And this is a place for MLP fans, not haters. And you have bullied people before. You have now been reported.

Last edited:
Two posts in and an autist fight already broke out. lol.

IKR. I am laughing too. I agree its funny how as soon as this thread opens drama happens. But he is just bored troll who wants attention.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’ve been a fan of MLP since the 80s. My favorite Ponies are Gen 1 Moon Dancer, Surprise, And Galaxy, Gen 3 Minty And Kimono, And Gen 4 Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, And Fluttershy.

I’ve been a fan of MLP since the 80s. My favorite Ponies are Gen 1 Moon Dancer, Surprise, And Galaxy, Gen 3 Minty And Kimono, And Gen 4 Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, And Fluttershy.

That's cool to hear. So you've been a fan of the show for a long time then.

Antiyonder

Overlord
Casually would watch G1 and G2 back in the day and became a fan of FiM during a Netflix binge on October 2017.

First episode I caught as it aired was The Maud Couple. And since I collect comics, even the licensed titles if interested enough, I got the ahem Mane MLP series since #63 and kept up with it since especially with #89 and up becoming Season 10 (subtitled as such).

Caught up on past issues through the Omnibus trades and got Friends Forever Omnibus Volume 1-3 (was able to sample them due to some earlier trades from the library).

Others comic trades I have include:
- My Little Pony: Ponyville Mysteries
- My Little Pony: Spirit of the Forest
- My Little Pony The Movie Prequel
- My Little Pony Legends of Magic Omnibus
- My Little Pony Holiday Memories
- My Little Pony Annual 2013, 2014 and 2017
- My Little Pony Equestria Girls Holiday Special
- My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Canterlot High: March Radness
- My Little Pony IDW 20/20 (Special anniversary thing the company did with various titles a few years back)
- My Little Pony Feats of Friendship
- My Little Pony/Transformers

Got the Busy Books and the Daring Do Adventures Collection too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.