• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Lovely Ego [PG-13 Franticshipping]

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
OH MY GOD! YOU ARE ACUTALLY ALIVE!!! MY FRANTIC/HOENNSHIPPING BUDY!!!!

its been a while since you updated... ( i shouldnt be talking, considering i was mia for 2 month). its good to have you back and nice chapter, i love the way the fic is in Ruby's sarcastic POV. Also, a few short chapters arn't that bad... as long as you update.

teh Patrickstar

Brandon

like Patrickstar said, you are STILL alive. I totally forgot where the fic left off. I rivalry between Ruby and Dante will be pretty good and exciting.

Kojho

It was me who sent to PM to see if Rider was alive XD Thank you, thank you.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Go Kanto trainers :D!!!!

PokemonMasterRazir

Blastoise in suits.
Loving the fic. You had me not sleeping yesterday.Everyday I think you update it.

FairoNeko

I love your story!

It's awesome!

Love Franticshipping!

Um... A question: if Red returned to Pallet Town, what about Yellow and Misty who were going to visit him at Hoenn?

So just you know, I would like it very much if you add Specialshipping in this story.

Ps: sorry for my grammar errors...