• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My mind is CAVING in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
Now follows a load of quotes:

Kveran said:
It's not about what's in it, it's the principle of the thing. I agree; I may not have gone in there very often, but if it were open post-Rayquaza, that would be quite cool.

This is exactly what I was trying to point out.

Orion master said:
Not as frustrating as the ruined Sky Pillar, but it wasn't a good idea either.

The cave looked way cooler with both red and blue gems... plus, no annoying Bats this time. Too bad they close it. Another Emerald screw-up.

The combination of gems was quite cool; too bad I didn't admire them while I could...

general pokemon said:
They should've had Ray in the CoO. Green gems aren't too hard to make. The Sky Pillar could've been used from something better, eg: Deoxys

Right on! Well, 2 locations wasted, 613276 more to go (no, I didn't count)

ShadowAlakazam said:
I believe you didnt want the cave of origin to close cause it is an "important place of groudon kyogre and rayquaza". Lets say the cave of origin wasnt closed at all. It wouldnt be even important. So I think, it is your problem you didnt hatch the egg b4 the cave was locked. To put it in simpler, you think the cave of origin is a special place which would be great to hatch an egg in as a memo. But if the cave wasnt closed, it loses its "special", since people who see the hatched pokemon will simply know you done the last badge. If it was locked, and you hatched it in the cave, people will see the trainer memo of the hatched pokemon and go "dam dam dam why didnt I hatch an egg in the cave cause now it is closed!!!!!" Thats why, I think that it is your problem that you didnt hatch it before the cave was locked.

Even though this is the first piece of evidence to suggest that it is righteously closed, I think that being there in person (close enough!) gives the place another dimension, whereas with an egg with the trainer memo: Cave of Origin (egg) it is difficult to imagine the actual location, regardless of the value (if not monetary, then the sentimental value) of the egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.