• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Modified Water, Lightning, and Grass Deck

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
Here's the cards in this deck

1x Kyogre "Star" DS
3x Staryu DX
2x Eevee (Delta Species) DS
2x Eevee DS
2x Nincada DX
2x Cacnea EM
2x Snubbull UF
2x Dratini (Delta Species) DS
1x Jolteon (Delta Species) DS
1x Vaporeon (Delta Species) DS
1x Dragonite (Delta Species) DS
1x Dragonair (Delta Species) DS
2x Starmie (Delta Species) DS (Both of them are different)
1x Granbull UF
1x Ninjask DX
1x Cacturne ex EM
1x Jolteon ex DS

Trainer
2x Great Ball DS
2x Holon Researcher DS
2x Dual Ball DS
2x Holon Transceiver DS
1x Holon Mentor DS
1x Holon Research Tower DS

Energy
8x Lightning Energy
8x Water Energy
6x Grass Energy
2x Metal Energy

P.S. How do you like this Deck?!

Professor_Pikachu

<< Pikachu Was Here
Too many pokemon and way to many different lines. cut it down to 2 to 4 evolution lines and around 20 pokemon alltogether.
Too many energy cards also, drop some of them and some pokemon for more trainers. you need about 20 trainers (and more wouldn't hurt) to make a deck work right. most of those trainers should be straight draw and searching cards.
I don't think Kyogre* is all that good but if you could refresh my memory as to what it does, I would appreciate it.
Use these basic guidelines to edit your deck. post an updated version and I will give exact fixes if you like.
Also, what is the strategy?