• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My movies

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
Last edited:

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
Mega said:
The first one was good and the second one sucked.

thanks. but ya i know that the second one was bad because it was an earlier one

A

an_idiot_

the second one sounds like a 9 year old trying to be funny, but failing miserably

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
an_idiot_ said:
the second one sounds like a 9 year old trying to be funny, but failing miserably
actuly I forgot to post that it was made by my little brother... i don't know why i put it up i'll just deleate it right now and replace it with something else

Blaziken Trainer

Pretty good...

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
thanks for the complament ... i should be coming out with a new one soon but it might take long becauseme and my friends have a whole bunch of other movies that we are working on. oh and just for a spoiler : [SPOIL]it will be another pokerap[/SPOIL]

S

smiley.

Sonic Jam 82 said:
actuly I forgot to post that it was made by my little brother... i don't know why i put it up i'll just deleate it right now and replace it with something else
LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!! LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!
They were both useless, the "pokerap" was a few sprites and a prof oak whos mouth constantly moved.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
smiley. said:
LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!! LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!LIE!!

no i'm telling the truth!!!!!! it wasn't a lie i don't know why i even put it up i just wasn't thinking. and if you wan't proof i'll show you proof!

Fatal

Banned
The first one sucked! The second one blew!

(no offense)

And show us proof that your brother made the 2nd one, SonicJam!

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
XyronTheFalcon said:
^Your voice was sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
you really think so? thanx

Last edited:

Horus

Brotherhood of Steel
i liked both of em cause the sonic one was cool but sonic is DA BOMB!!!!!!!

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
poe112 said:
i liked both of em cause the sonic one was cool but sonic is DA BOMB!!!!!!!
thanx for the compliment.....but if you only watched the begining theres more than just sonic cause it's just random sprites i put in from video games(and if you saw the ending you might have noticed a bit of copyright)

and when i put the spoiler and it said what the next movie will be it will be called:[SPOIL]pokerock[/SPOIL] instead of pokerap

Angelic Elf Ivy

They're pretty good, but a little bit too. . . .um. . .I donno. . .can't think of the word that I want. . .
Keep working at it and um. . .they should turn out better.
Oh! And your voice is really cute! ^_^

*~*Ivy*~*

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
ok everyone this is what you've all been waiting for (i don't think you even did want to wait) it's......Pok'e Rock!:http://media.putfile.com/Poke-Rock ~score from 1-10.....9