• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My movies

Fatal

Banned
Just the same clips over and over, blurry as hell, and the song didn't fit at all!

You really need to improve...

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
clammyshazam! said:
Just the same clips over and over, blurry as hell, and the song didn't fit at all!

i do agree with you but i wasn't the one who made the song not fit or the clips all blury it was that stupid movie maker that i got when it's used it sounds wayyyyyyyy more like it needs an improvment

Angelic Elf Ivy

This was actually a bit better than your other two music videos. All you really need to do is find better clips to go with it. Also you need to work on the uh. . .fuzzyness I guess you could call it cuz this one was really fuzzy/blurry. Whatever. Still, the song was ok.
And people, give cunstructive critisism and not just rude remarks. I'm sure Sonic Jam doesn't want this thread closed. I should have known better than to do so myself but I was havin a bad day, so sorry bout that first post I made in this thread.

*~*Ivy*~*

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
Ivymoonrose said:
This was actually a bit better than your other two music videos. All you really need to do is find better clips to go with it. Also you need to work on the uh. . .fuzzyness I guess you could call it cuz this one was really fuzzy/blurry. Whatever. Still, the song was ok.
And people, give cunstructive critisism and not just rude remarks. I'm sure Sonic Jam doesn't want this thread closed. I should have known better than to do so myself but I was havin a bad day, so sorry bout that first post I made in this thread.

*~*Ivy*~*
thanx! but like i said to clammyshazam it's that stupid movie maker it always makes it sound worse and more blurry after it's made i do need to find more clips and it's ok if you were having a bad day.....i understand

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
You know, that was alright. The repeating meowth on jetpack was what I didn't really like in the previous one, but this is great all the same.
cl@mmysh@z@m!Just the same clips over and over, blurry as hell, and the song didn't fit at all!

o_O *idiot alert!*

Wooo hoooo! *slap slap slap slap slap* Wooo hoooo! *meowth on jetpack picks up bagon* Wooo hoooo!

Sorry, I got carried away. The movie really is great.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
Magma Leader Maxie said:
You know, that was alright. The repeating meowth on jetpack was what I didn't really like in the previous one, but this is great all the same.

Wooo hoooo! *slap slap slap slap slap* Wooo hoooo! *meowth on jetpack picks up bagon* Wooo hoooo!

Sorry, I got carried away. The movie really is great.
thanx for saying it's good......i think the version i redid was way better

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
ok ppl i'm gonna be coming out with a new project sometime in 2006 i'm guessing maybe next week or in the middle of January. no more information can be revealed on this movie

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
ok everyone this isn't "exactly" the secret project right now because really,i'm getting a new computer that can make flash movies and the flash will make the movie 100% times better well, heres "livin' in pokemon hills" at "youtube" iv'e been having a bit of screw-up problems at putfile so i'll be using youtube for a while: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtiTZUhj3cs

oh and thanx for the compliment Latios Legend

A

AKEBOSHI

Hn, abit of critique, if you don't mind <<; I know I may sound abit inconsiderate, but tn your first video, Pokerap, try to make Oak's lips sych with the rap a little abit, or make at least make a better edit rather than just pasting the mouth on. Re-using some clips are good for effect, expecially for the Arcanine atttacks clip but directly after that, you have a clip of the crab attacking with bubblebeam; that's 3 clips in a row that's "similar", so personally, I see it as abit of a let-down. Is it really that neccessary to have the Vileploom attack with Petal Dance 2 times in a row (Other than to "stuff" space to fit the song-length) after you have the Swellow clip on 2 times in a row ? Try to get more and better quality clips, and if you're using "choppiness" as an effect, try to have that frame on for abit longer =3 Don't have the title on for too long either, we're fast readers xD

Overall, nice job :thumbsup: The parts where Jesse slapps James are my favorites xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
ASTERISK said:
Hn, abit of critique, if you don't mind <<; I know I may sound abit inconsiderate, but tn your first video, Pokerap, try to make Oak's lips sych with the rap a little abit, or make at least make a better edit rather than just pasting the mouth on. Re-using some clips are good for effect, expecially for the Arcanine atttacks clip but directly after that, you have a clip of the crab attacking with bubblebeam; that's 3 clips in a row that's "similar", so personally, I see it as abit of a let-down. Is it really that neccessary to have the Vileploom attack with Petal Dance 2 times in a row (Other than to "stuff" space to fit the song-length) after you have the Swellow clip on 2 times in a row ? Try to get more and better quality clips, and if you're using "choppiness" as an effect, try to have that frame on for abit longer =3 Don't have the title on for too long either, we're fast readers xD

Overall, nice job :thumbsup: The parts where Jesse slapps James are my favorites xD
thanx for the tips and compliments....but i just fixed that repeating clips thing on my compy for the next movie.... and there will be another new one it'll be called "Police" the sequel to the tv show "Cops"

Last edited:
Man i love these! They're so awesome... but i would say that Livin in Pokemon Hills wasnt as good as the rest... my fav was probally Poke Rock. I encourage you to go longer with these.

Goodluck!

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
ChaosDragon said:
Man i love these! They're so awesome... but i would say that Livin in Pokemon Hills wasnt as good as the rest... my fav was probally Poke Rock. I encourage you to go longer with these.

Goodluck!
thanks! i'm glad you injoy them

A

AKEBOSHI

lol, your American Idiot AMV rocked xD

Don't wanna be an American idiot.......

You're best.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
ASTERISK said:
lol, your American Idiot AMV rocked xD

Don't wanna be an American idiot.......

You're best.

Jienosaido said:
Agreed XD The American Idiot Vid was cool ^__^

thanx you guys! personally i think that american idiot was the best and most improved one that i've done

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja