• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my naruto sprites

zimzimzims

shinx goes rawr
well heres the 4th hokage one i made then my edited one
4thhokage.jpg
4thhokage-1.jpg

and heres sakura(not that good)

sakura.jpg

plz c&c idc if you are mean about it no spamming or swearing or youll be banned

Last edited:
The fourth hoage looks pretty ok, but could need improved shading. sakura's clothes is wrong, or did she change style along the way?

You'll have to outline Sakura's skirt.

Ifr you don't know how to shade read a good tutorial! There are lots of them in the tutorial thread.

Bert

Untitled
The shading is all wrong. You need to define a light source and add shading considering the material (iron, hair, skin, clothes) you're shading and the light source as well as the colors.