• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My new battle tower team :) L@@K!

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
Jolly
-Stone edge
-EQ
-Crunch
-Ice fang

Nice speedy opener. SHould be able to get rid of something before it dies. I wanted to get ariel ace on there, and i am wondering how much i need ice fang, as ive got ice beam on Porygon. Im keeping crunch unless ive got a good reason though.

Infernape @ Life orb?
Timid
-nasty plot
-close combat
-flamethrower
-grass knot

Kills skarmbliss, but i dont know how common they are in the battle tower. Also has grass knot which is nice for bulky waters and a few others.

Porygon Z @ Choice specs
Modest
-Ice beam
-thunder bolt
-psychic
-tri attack

Pure power! GOGOGO!

Yeh, it took me a while to find a combo that didnt have multiple weaknesses (i had to ditch my faviourite breloom lead, sob) What do you guys think. Its for the DP battle tower, so item clause is in place.

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Last edited:

xgina

Banned
-atk natured infernape doesn't kill blissey.

LO, naive/hasty

252 SAtk/200 Spd/56 Atk

give aero CB and stone edge>rock slide

and dark pulse>psychic on pZ

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
-atk natured infernape doesn't kill blissey.

LO, naive/hasty

252 SAtk/200 Spd/56 Atk

give aero CB and stone edge>rock slide

and dark pulse>psychic on pZ

crud :S, How many blisseys will i be facing in the battle tower anyway? As long as i can 2hko it i should be alright against the bots. Just finished that infernape drat. Oh well, EV training in front of the TV is fine with me.

Editing Aero now, thanks for that suggestion.
I have psychics covered by crunch on Aero, so i would rather keep psychic on Porygon.