• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my new lucario deck.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
got a nice new deck. included:
lucario lv.x
venasuar lv.15
ludicolo lv.47
raiku lv.42
smoochum lv.6
slakoth lv.7
trapinch lv.9
zubat lv.8
squirtle lv.15
shroomish lv.10
mareep lv. 11
carvana lv.18
voltorb lv.29
nindoran lv.13
sentret lv.11
ralts lv.6
shellos east sea lv.23
shuckle lv.25
buizel lv.12
skiploom lv.20
sableye lv.26
paras lv.16
phanpy lv.14 x2
stantler lv.29
golbat lv.22
pidgeotto lv.21
lickitung lv.27
shelgon lv.32 x2
vibrava lv.37
sharpedo lv.39
ivysaur lv.24
toxicroak lv.39
corsola lv.32
chicorita lv.10
celebi lv.39
and a team galactic's wager.
what do u think?????

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
Do NOT use that color ever again... I'm just going to copy and paste it so I can actually see what you put...
Lucario lv.x
venasuar lv.15
ludicolo lv.47
raiku lv.42
smoochum lv.6
slakoth lv.7
trapinch lv.9
zubat lv.8
squirtle lv.15
shroomish lv.10
mareep lv. 11
carvana lv.18
voltorb lv.29
nindoran lv.13
sentret lv.11
ralts lv.6
shellos east sea lv.23
shuckle lv.25
buizel lv.12
skiploom lv.20
sableye lv.26
paras lv.16
phanpy lv.14 x2
stantler lv.29
golbat lv.22
pidgeotto lv.21
lickitung lv.27
shelgon lv.32 x2
vibrava lv.37
sharpedo lv.39
ivysaur lv.24
toxicroak lv.39
corsola lv.32
chicorita lv.10
celebi lv.39
and a team galactic's wager.

Wow, that deck is horrible... You can only attack with energy-less attacks, you can't play half of your Pokemon, and it just doesn't make any sense! Seriously, do you even know how to play Pokemon? I'll happily trade for the TGW and Lucario Lv.X, though!

Learn to play before posting an actual deck...

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
What sets are those cards from?

More importantly...

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET OUT THE EVOLUTIONS?!?!

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
Now, as this is a "rate my deck" thread, I'm not going to say it sucks(It does), but rather give critiscism unlike the others. Do you understand that, though this deck is modified legal(improvement of 80%), you'll never win.
Basic pokemon are first stage pokemon. You play them straight from your hand. pokemon like chamander, are basics. basics become stage 1, then stage2. a card called rare candy, letss you skip stage 1. Trainers are essential in any deck, and energies let you use your attacks. 14-18 is a good number.

ya, i know that, i have WAY more cards in my deck (2,252 to be exact).

Originally posted by pokehorse

I hope you know you are supposed to have exactly 60 cards in your deck. No more and no less. With that much you'd never pull the cards you wanted anyway.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
I hope you know you are supposed to have exactly 60 cards in your deck. No more and no less. With that much you'd never pull the cards you wanted anyway.
ya, that i know, but thats in my cards altogether. i have WAY better cards.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
You're contradicting yourself.

Look at some other decks, because you clearly have no clue what the hell you are doing.

And, please, DO NOT use magenta font ever again.

Last edited:

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
You're contradicting yourself.

Look at some other decks, because you clearly have no clue what the hell you are doing.

And, please, DO NOT use magenta font ever again.
not very nice, mr. control freak. who made u a deck master?????

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
I'd like to add my 2 cents. Firstly, A Person is not a control freak, nor a 'deck master'. They are simply experienced in the building of TCG decks and come on to offer advice to the people who suggest their decks as they are not sure how it would fare in a game.
Secondly, the suggestion to not use the magenta font was a little forceful and A Person should be aware that other people do use different skins that make the colour more bearable. However when you're stating something like a deck desgin or just a list in general it's best to use a standard colour and nothing over the top in colour.
Thirdly and finally, you should be clear about how things are in a forum before posting. You clearly posted a list of what seems to be your favourites or possibly just random cards, withing an area where everyone else has posted a set of 60 card which they designed to use for games. The two things are completely different and you should try to be more aware of this which can avoid any problems that can arrise like this.

Thanks for reading and I hope that no one will stress out any more on this thread.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
I'd like to add my 2 cents. Firstly, A Person is not a control freak, nor a 'deck master'. They are simply experienced in the building of TCG decks and come on to offer advice to the people who suggest their decks as they are not sure how it would fare in a game.
Secondly, the suggestion to not use the magenta font was a little forceful and A Person should be aware that other people do use different skins that make the colour more bearable. However when you're stating something like a deck desgin or just a list in general it's best to use a standard colour and nothing over the top in colour.
Thirdly and finally, you should be clear about how things are in a forum before posting. You clearly posted a list of what seems to be your favourites or possibly just random cards, withing an area where everyone else has posted a set of 60 card which they designed to use for games. The two things are completely different and you should try to be more aware of this which can avoid any problems that can arrise like this.

Thanks for reading and I hope that no one will stress out any more on this thread.
thank you.

youxiuren

Banned
Boondock Baby

A country doctor went way out to the boondocks to deliver a baby.It was so far out, there was no electricity. When the doctor arrived, no one was home except for the laboring mother and her 5-year-old child. The doctor instructed the child to hold a lantern high so he could see, while he helped the woman deliver the baby.The child did so, the mother pushed and after a little while, the doctor lifted the newborn baby by the feet and spanked him on the bottom to get him to take his first breath.The doctor then asked the 5-year-old what he thought of the baby.Hit him again, the 5-year-old said. He shouldnt have crawled up there in the first place! A bad penny always comes back.More Games,joke,SWG credits and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net You will get more.

ollw89

Lucario Deck(Theme Based)

This deck is based off the COL theme deck but I got top cut with it in states so I would suggest trying it.

2-Double Colorless Energy
5-Electric Energy
10-Fighting Energy
2-COL Mareep
2-COL Flaaffy
2-COL Ampharos
3-COL Riolu
2-COL Lucario
1-MT Lucario X
2-COL Phanphy
2-COL Donphan
2-COL Pidgey
2-COL Pidgeotto
2-COL Eevee
2-COL Jolteon
1-COL Hitmonlee
1-COL Hitmonchan
1-COL Hitmontop
1-COL Groudon
2-COL Prof. Oak New Theory
3-UL Plus Power
2-UL Life Herb
2 HS Pokemon Com.
2-COL Interviewer's Questions
2-COL Sage's Training
1-COL Reasearch Record
1-COL Prof. Elm Training Method

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
The magenta hurts my eye's, Is this some kind of a joke deck? It's not effective in the least, with 59 pokemon and 1 supporter, no energy and no draw power I have no suggestion's other then the fact that it's really original.

P.S. How do you plan on playing pidgeotto with no pidgy?

Last edited: